Thread: nas new beat

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100

nas new beat

nas has ment to have bought a track of the neptunes for 2 million

i like nas and carn't wait to here it

here is the story

Posted by Dave
    Rap News Network Staff
    6/27/2005 8:42:00 AMRapper Nas has reportedly been in the lab working on his new album reportedly titled Nasdaq Dow Jones and is currently searching for production for what many say is one of his most important albums. While creating this album, Nas came across a beat so fantastic to him that he reportedly paid 2 million dollars for the track. And just who produced this track? The Neptunes.

It has been rumored that Nas had to ward off the deep pockets of Sean "P Diddy" Combs in a heated bidding war. Can the beat really be that good? Well word is that Busta Rhymes has been quoted stating...

"Ah shit, thats the craziest beat, I ever heard! Those drums man, Those drums are fire! If Nas is gonna rap to this beat, its going to be over. This will be the biggest hit in the history of hiphop!"
    Last edited by stocky121; 07-03-2005 at 08:29 AM.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    nas who? who's nas?

god's son

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    The neptunes can make some serious beats... seriously, 1/2 the success if not more of todays artists are due to producers... dre, neptunes, kanye....blahblahblah

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    The neptunes can make some serious beats... seriously, 1/2 the success if not more of todays artists are due to producers... dre, neptunes, kanye....blahblahblah

your right bro

but i carn't wait to here that shit it should be good

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    illmatic is a classic...

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    lets not forget timbaland and just blaze

nas probably had the best beat last year: Purple track 2 from the cd carry the cross, probably one of the better cd's ive heard (produced by jay-z and nas who would have thought).
    Last edited by JiGGaMaN; 07-03-2005 at 05:21 PM.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    I love nas.. His last album fell off but his old shit was fire.. I cant wait.. Jay-z to me is no where even close to his league.. not talking bout $$$ though.. Jay-z got that on lock.. Talking bout as far as lyricism.

Quote Originally Posted by Deezuhl
    I love nas.. His last album fell off but his old shit was fire.. I cant wait.. Jay-z to me is no where even close to his league.. not talking bout $$$ though.. Jay-z got that on lock.. Talking bout as far as lyricism.
    Deezuhl, I like your style, but daaayyym that is another bold statement .... Nas is a sick artist but Jay-Z is the flow artist of the year for sure.... I saw both live in concert and have to say, Jay-Z's got Nas in a freestyle battle hands down.

Deezuhl, I like your style, but daaayyym that is another bold statement .... Nas is a sick artist but Jay-Z is the flow artist of the year for sure.... I saw both live in concert and have to say, Jay-Z's got Nas in a freestyle battle hands down.
    Maybe i just have crazy taste in music. I honestly cant name even 1 song from jay-z i would say is a 10. I dont like his beats at all. I dont know why but i just dont feel jay-z. As far as battle raps go you win some you lose some i guess. I think Nas vocabularly is far superior. He says some shit on records i gotta look up the words..LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Deezuhl
    Maybe i just have crazy taste in music. I honestly cant name even 1 song from jay-z i would say is a 10. I dont like his beats at all. I dont know why but i just dont feel jay-z. As far as battle raps go you win some you lose some i guess. I think Nas vocabularly is far superior. He says some shit on records i gotta look up the words..LOL
    I couldn't agree with you more on the chart list... but live and talent I believe goes to Jay-Z... Nas is still up there in my books.

funny i have never been to a live concert. I have to go. I here there is nothing like it..

Thread Information