Thread: Fvcking hackers

IronFreakX is offline Banned

Angry Fvcking hackers

i need info from this site badly and i couldnt log on cuz of those idiots.....
    fvck em...Brian i think u should call the cops on them....i dont give a fvck wether they helped with the board or not bottom line is they hacked it and theyre scammers they belong in prison......fvcking idiots......

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    i second this

scamming people from here and other places while being a member here...and when u log on to steroid .com u get this pop-up that says we're sorry but we didnt send u this etc...etc....
    so he probably dissed AR and sent false emails maybe even sent an anonymous email to the DEA......
    Good luck brian i hope nothing major happened....

wasnt the bull in this if he's got issues with ne1 here he should go talk to them...that pussy is probably afraid..to stand up to ne1 here....well remember when u go to prison ur sex life improves...ALOT...just take it ez when u sit down

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I don't think they could do it...just appeared that way. I think the site was down for server maintenance.

wut bout the emails they sent.....to the ppl..im guessing thats y the pop-up appears when u log on to steroid .com........they should still report this to the police..or go beat the shlt outta them

but this is expected.....it just proves that AR is NO 1....cuz when u get on top and take the spot lights....u will have haterz....

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    System Admin created the pop up because of them. Now they want to rationalize things out with us. After the BS they pulled I don't think so.

Here was the original posting. Amateur night geeks.
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=179730

system admin is offline Owner
    I dont like fuking scum bags...

I dont know why these people were added to the scammer list.. but I will tell you this. I have money... I will spend it on anything this site needs to be problem free. the more they fuk with me... the more I learn of our vulnerablities. I actually thank them for showing me what kinds of things can be done to sites like ours. I never knew these problems existed and will now be protected by fire walls monitored by cisco. If we go down again... dont worry... I will learn from it and fix the problem so that we are more secure down the road.

Oh... and to the fuking geeks who keep this shit up... thanks for the learning lessons. You have done your job, but you have bettered my knowlege of internet security. Our sites are backed up DAILY and although I hear talk that you think we lose money every second I go down... Im not at all worried. You should have come to me like adults. Now you have disrepected me and personally attacked my livelyhood. You will need to come up with another solution if you want your drug dealing days to continue.

bc

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Agreed!

Fvcking idiots, go into your room (in your parents house) and masturbate looking at michael jackson pictures on your palm pilot! Losers!

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Quote Originally Posted by system admin

I dont know why these people were added to the scammer list.. but I will tell you this. I have money... I will spend it on anything this site needs to be problem free. the more they fuk with me... the more I learn of our vulnerablities. I actually thank them for showing me what kinds of things can be done to sites like ours. I never knew these problems existed and will now be protected by fire walls monitored by cisco. If we go down again... dont worry... I will learn from it and fix the problem so that we are more secure down the road.

Oh... and to the fuking geeks who keep this shit up... thanks for the learning lessons. You have done your job, but you have bettered my knowlege of internet security. Our sites are backed up DAILY and although I hear talk that you think we lose money every second I go down... Im not at all worried. You should have come to me like adults. Now you have disrepected me and personally attacked my livelyhood. You will need to come up with another solution if you want your drug dealing days to continue.

bc

Where I live, when you have sh!t like this, you give someone 1000$ and the bastards get shot or blown up!

Best of luck with the little pussies Brian, you da man, don't let 'em get to ya!

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by system admin

bc
    Well said that man!

You go get 'em Brian.

Thread Information