like a chipmunk?

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    like a horse
    why the long face though?

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536
    over........
    Get well soon bro. Hope you didn't drink too much!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I was at a party last night and had a bit too much myself. The very, I mean very, stacked bartender thought she'd be funny and make the big guy a "big boy" drink, in an effort to get me hammered. I admit, I loved the attention and the flirting and how the guys were like "how does he do that" (get her attention) and I did that by NOT flocking around her like the other 8-9 of them would. Bingo........

Anyhow.......no more about that part of it. She wants some fitness advice from me, and I told her to just do what I tell her, and in a month she'll "wanna kiss me" (because she'll love the results) She then looks directly at me, bites her lower lip, and says, "well, I don't know honey, I don't know if I can wait a month to do that".

I almost spit out my drink, I was feeling goooooooooooooooood at that time, and this hottie was spittin' at ME! Usually it's the other way around, so it was nice to be on the receiving end of the game for once...................

I forgot how bad my body hates me the next day though after I drink that much.......

Ugggggghhh.............It's been a while since I had THAT much.

Drank from 5:30 p.m. to 2:30 a.m......................

Never again! Not in those proportions.......

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 07-03-2005 at 05:42 PM.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    good job swole

got pretty ****ed up myself. Went away to Charleston for the weekend, proposed to my girl on the beach, then we celebrated with a shitload of Moet Shandon champaigne, lobster, mahi mahi salad, chcolate covered strawberries.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    got pretty ****ed up myself. Went away to Charleston for the weekend, proposed to my girl on the beach, then we celebrated with a shitload of Moet Shandon champaigne, lobster, mahi mahi salad, chcolate covered strawberries.
    Congrats dude.... That's awesome!!!

SexyKitty is offline Female Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I was at a party last night and had a bit too much myself. The very, I mean very, stacked bartender thought she'd be funny and make the big guy a "big boy" drink, in an effort to get me hammered. I admit, I loved the attention and the flirting and how the guys were like "how does he do that" (get her attention) and I did that by NOT flocking around her like the other 8-9 of them would. Bingo........

Anyhow.......no more about that part of it. She wants some fitness advice from me, and I told her to just do what I tell her, and in a month she'll "wanna kiss me" (because she'll love the results) She then looks directly at me, bites her lower lip, and says, "well, I don't know honey, I don't know if I can wait a month to do that".

I almost spit out my drink, I was feeling goooooooooooooooood at that time, and this hottie was spittin' at ME! Usually it's the other way around, so it was nice to be on the receiving end of the game for once...................

I forgot how bad my body hates me the next day though after I drink that much.......

Ugggggghhh.............It's been a while since I had THAT much.

Drank from 5:30 p.m. to 2:30 a.m......................

Never again! Not in those proportions.......

~SC~

Its so weird hearing you talk about being hungover

Good to hear you are human after all!

thanks dude, got pretty tired of stupid sluts, finally found a keeper!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kloter1
    good job swole
    Why thank you! I must admit, being hit on felt really good when it's the last thing I went out expecting!

I've never been a boob man, but DAYUUUUUUM!

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    thanks dude, got pretty tired of stupid sluts, finally found a keeper!!!
    Keepers are great, yes.

However, stupid sluts do have their place!

Bad comedy, I know.......

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SexyKitty
    Its so weird hearing you talk about being hungover

Good to hear you are human after all!
    Shhhh!!!

The natives will hear us!

~SC~

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Why thank you! I must admit, being hit on felt really good when it's the last thing I went out expecting!

I've never been a boob man, but DAYUUUUUUM!

~SC~
    yeah as if you have problems pulling girls.. PLEEEEZZZE.. Nice to see the Swolecat taking a bit of break and enjoying some good food and drink..

Thanks Dee, but every guy has a challenge to "impress" or do so indirectly (as I do by being passive on purpose), so it ain't always easy! The thing is when you really "don't" care too much on what you get back from her vibe wise, because it was never my intention to spit to her (introduce myself, begin a convo, etc.), but when you are served shit (attention) you didn't order (a freebie), then it's pretty hard to say no. Alcohol I am sure has something to do with it too.

I should have focused more on the food, and not the drink!

Any more of this kind of partying though, and I'll be forced to begin dieting!

In college when I drank a LOT (prior to caring totally about your body/look/etc) I just drank and drank and didn't eat while I drank. I can't......I've never been one to drink AND eat.......when I am "drinking", I can't eat until I am totally done drinking. That's just how I've always been, with the exception maybe of some ice cold Corona/40's and a killer BBQ. I can eat chicken w/beer for days, but the hard liquor mixed w/lots of 7 layer dip type things, well, ughhhhh.........I'd prefer more A.S.S. (Amaretto/Sweet/Sours/), Cranberry w/vanilla vodka aka "CremeSaver", that is what I call it anyhow. Then I had stuff w/butterscotch schnapps/irish creme/Malibu and pineapple w/a spritzer, man............it was good stuff.

All courtesy of the well endowed "bartendress" that was responsible for giving me jet fuel the entire evening.

Yeah, so more food next time.......

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 07-03-2005 at 07:37 PM.

SexyKitty is offline Female Vet
    Thanks Dee!

I should have focused more on the food, and not the drink!

Any more of this kind of partying though, and I'll be forced to begin dieting!

In college when I drank a LOT (prior to caring totally about your body/look/etc) I just drank and drank and didn't eat while I drank. I can't......I've never been one to drink AND eat.......when I am "drinking", I can't eat until I am totally done drinking. That's just how I've always been, with the exception maybe of some ice cold Corona/40's and a killer BBQ. I can eat chicken w/beer for days, but the hard liquor mixed w/lots of 7 layer dip type things, well, ughhhhh.........I'd prefer more A.S.S. (Amaretto/Sweet/Sours/), Cranberry w/vanilla vodka aka "CremeSaver", that is what I call it anyhow. Then I had stuff w/butterscotch schnapps/irish creme/Malibu and pineapple w/a spritzer, man............it was good stuff.

All courtesy of the well endowed "bartendress" that was responsible for giving me jet fuel the entire evening.

Yeah, so more food next time.......

~SC~

OMG! No wonder you feel like shitt today. All those "sweet" drinks will get the best of us. Nothing like sweet, sugary drinks to increase the hangover effect. Thats why I stick to good ol Vodka and Soda, less sugar=less hangover

Iether way though....good to see you letting loose and having some "good times"

Forgot to mention I had 5 coronas while outside waiting for everyone else to eat, and begin drinking their hard stuff.

Beer doesn't work for me for a buzz. Corona is by no means some "strong" beer, but I had 5 and didn't really feel shit.

I then knew I better switch to a higher octane.

~SC~

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Hahaha. SwoleCat got shit faced.

Being that I feel like shit today, yes, that must be the appropiate definition.

~SC~

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    When you've been there you know. In Mexicans call it crudo which means raw. People say they feel crudo. I don't get it. To get rid of feeling crudo, they eat menudo which is cow tripe and hominy, and red chile. Throw some arregeno, on top. Eat some French bread on the side.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by 63190
    When you've been there you know. In Mexicans call it crudo which means raw. People say they feel crudo. I don't get it. To get rid of feeling crudo, they eat menudo which is cow tripe and hominy, and red chile. Throw some arregeno, on top. Eat some French bread on the side.
    thanks, but i already yakd last night......

subsailor is offline Junior Member
    I agree w/ Swole... when on the hunt, it's much better to be passive than active.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by subsailor
    I agree w/ Swole... when on the hunt, it's much better to be passive than active.
    passive hunter, isnt that one of those oxymoron things?

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    last night did not help my motivation to workout today at all. i struggling to stay at work. almost didn't make it to the bathroom this morning to throw up. i'm never drinking again. or next weekend which ever comes first.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Damn lushes. I havent touched a drink in 16........hours.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Damn lushes. I havent touched a drink in 16........hours.
    same goes for me but it's only been 10 hours and i've been at work now for 5 of those hours. hating life right now.

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536
    passive hunter, isnt that one of those oxymoron things?
    Dude, you're hungover and you caught that. Right on.

Thread Information