Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member

4th of July Fireworks... What I have in the garage currently

http://www.fireworks.com/fireworks_...egory.asp?cid=3

I got the uncle sam, and the New Yorker.

http://www.fireworks.com/fireworks_...sp?page=6&cid=3

The Tube Finalle

http://www.fireworks.com/fireworks_...sp?cid=2&sid=11

The Air Assult

http://www.fireworks.com/fireworks_...=3&sid=11&cid=2

CopperHead Minis

http://www.fireworks.com/fireworks_...=5&sid=11&cid=2

PHANTOMIZER COLLECTION

They know me by my first name In Wyoming.... LOL! Shit I got a free t-shirt!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4th of July Fireworks... What I have in the garage currently-g-054.jpg   4th of July Fireworks... What I have in the garage currently-logan-spark-2.jpg  

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    your links don't work for me wish I had some fireworks.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Pages no longer exist, or so it says.

~SC~

Its www.fireworks.com under those different names. Phamton fireworks... mostly Mortar/ Arial shells. Good stuff

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    My boy drove to Phantom in Penn from NY, they hooked him up solid with buy 1 get the next for 99cents, he got 1500 worth for 600$, for every 300 they gave him a free 100 assortment, he nearly had a hearty attach driving them back!!!LOL

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Wow.....fireworks have come a long way. When I moved back here from the Caribbean I was in SHOCK at what you can buy these days. Who needs to go to the displays........you can do your own!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

candyman md is offline Junior Member
    Phantom is the real deal in Breezewood, Pa. I went up last week and have about 1K worth ready to blow up the neighborhood. Last year we had about 150 people out watching the show, cops showed up watched for a few minutes and asked everybody liked the show. They never came over and tryed to take what we have. Now I will say when I set them off, all of the spectators are sitting way back and we have a fire exstingusher ready. I's all cool. 1000 foot motars are the best. Peace!

bigtwin is offline Associate Member
    i went up there and they used to have a minimum buy.......how far over the border is it again? like 15 min right? do the cops still sit on the other side of the maryland line waiting for people like us to go get fireworks????

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    Anybody play with m1000's before?? get them in mexico..supposed to be half sticks of dynamite... what is really fun is taking 4 of them apart, taking an old c02 catridge..open up the top more efficiently with a nail and hammer. pouring all contents from 4 inside..take a wick and clamp it in the hole with the white powder inside.. LIght and Throw a good 40 ft... this will shake your neighbors windows .

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hellapimpin
    Anybody play with m1000's before?? get them in mexico..supposed to be half sticks of dynamite... what is really fun is taking 4 of them apart, taking an old c02 catridge..open up the top more efficiently with a nail and hammer. pouring all contents from 4 inside..take a wick and clamp it in the hole with the white powder inside.. LIght and Throw a good 40 ft... this will shake your neighbors windows .
    2 years I got a few a put one under a 50pound dumbell and shot over 5feet in the air it was crazy.

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    I love 4th of July! Greates holiday there is!!

I blew my last m-1k up last night it was great!

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    yeah i make my own with some 1" pvc pipe hot glue cannon fuze and pyrodex lol

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry, the page you're trying to reach is temporarily unavailable or the page may no longer exist.
    That's what I get from the first three.

My neighbor last night had a full show. We can buy the good stuff on the reservations here.....but of course they are illegal to shoot off anywhere but ON the reservation. It was quite a show. There were two duds however that went straight out instead of up....thank god we were all back from them...someone would have gotten hurt bad. The police came out a couple times......and at the end.....during the last set.....they came back and gave him a written warning.

It was a good time
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Wow.....fireworks have come a long way. When I moved back here from the Caribbean I was in SHOCK at what you can buy these days. Who needs to go to the displays........you can do your own!
    They're still banned here

it sucks...i remember as a lil kid anyone could've got 'em...then some dumbass tuned arson spoiled all that.

Jdawg you lucky bastard

The most awesome fireworks display I've ever seen was in Barbados off the coast on a catamaran. Could see the fireworks from every hotel on the west coast. Very romantic .

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    They're still banned here

it sucks...i remember as a lil kid anyone could've got 'em...then some dumbass tuned arson spoiled all that.

Jdawg you lucky bastard

Thread Information