Sandwich2003 is offline Banned

Pro athletes and steroid

I know, I know, there has been plenty of threads on this topic. But I would just like to share my opinion (quickly).

A lot of people say: 'Look at how they looked 10 years ago, and look how they look today, of course the used steroids !'.

I would just like to comment on the statement above. Ten years ago they were probably 20-22 tears old. Since they became pro athletes, they have all sorts of facilities that most people don't have. They have the best trainers, money to buy the best nutrition. They have no jobs, their sport is their job.

I think if anyone dedicated 10 years at getting stronger under those condtions, they will probably get jack-up to.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Thanks for sharing.

~SC~

damn SC... already only 3 pounds away from ur goal?? congrats

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    So are you saying you don't think pro athletes use steroids ?

I can't say that. Maybe some do.

I'm saying the way they look is very possible without steroids .

Look for example at Micheal Jordan. If you compare his body from 1993 to his body from 1985, major difference. But that is logical, isn't it? He dedicated 8 years of his life at getting stronger to perform better on the basketball court. He definetaly added some serious mass. And that with all the intense cardio (practices and games).

Now if you look at the MLB players everyone has been accusing, I think it is very possible to achieve what they have (physique wise) in 10 years, under those conditions. MLB is less hard on the body than NBA. So if a guy is hitting the gym hard, doing some conditioning training, some batting practice, some fielding practice, eating very good almost everyday he will probably add a lot of mas in 10 years.

I'm saying putting their pictures of 10 years ago next to the ones of today (without describing their training routing and nutrion for the last 10 years), is misdirecting people.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Thanks for sharing.

~SC~
    Swole, don't be post-whoring on my thread, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Thanks for sharing.

~SC~

swole lets see some 277 pics...

1819 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandwich2003
    I know, I know, there has been plenty of threads on this topic. But I would just like to share my opinion (quickly).

A lot of people say: 'Look at how they looked 10 years ago, and look how they look today, of course the used steroids !'.

I would just like to comment on the statement above. Ten years ago they were probably 20-22 tears old. Since they became pro athletes, they have all sorts of facilities that most people don't have. They have the best trainers, money to buy the best nutrition. They have no jobs, their sport is their job.

I think if anyone dedicated 10 years at getting stronger under those condtions, they will probably get jack-up to.
    you are kidding yourself.

Thread Information