Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

Drunk Pete is back!!!

Well, I tried to respond to one post already and fucked it up royally. So I'll make this one post and then log off. I have toi try really hard just to make sure I'm spelling correctly and nort making any gramatical errorsa. aww screw it. I'm juyst gonna type. It's Saturday afternoon and after 8 beer on 4 shots of Crown Royal whiskey I'm 3 sheets to the woind. I won't bother editing this as I don't reaally give arats as about my spelling or punctuationm. I just wanted to come on and post like this becausde iot's been too damn long sice I did it ajnd I wanted to pots befoire I was sober again. My traininhg partner Dangit will probably make me pay fot it on Monday night......buty I guess I sdeserve it. Fuck it , who gives a fiuck!!! Drink and be merry!

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Its about time Drunk Pete made a return!

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Drunken Petey Pablo!!! We've missed ya man! Damn you're getting hammered early...lol That's my boy.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    haha...thats some funny shit, most people make booty calls when their drunk...but Drunk Pete gets on AR!

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    a few days over 40 degrees in Canada and suddenly everyone up there is partying like it's 1999...which, in many ways it is about to be, as cable TV and running water look to be expanding past montreal this year from what I hear.

Oh, why do i insist on knocking the two most represented regions on this board? I must be a glutton for punishment.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Ahhh its been too long Drunk Pete. Nice to see your having a good weekend bro And I think I'll join you. Its hot here so I think I'll pull out the blender and fix me and my wife a couple margaritas. Thank for the idea bro.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    You raging alcoholic!

I'm jealous. I offered to be the DD tonight.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Ah drunk Pete, you've returned to us finally. Well sir I'd like so much to join you but alas I must refrain and sip on my iced tea.... enjoy yourself today Pete....Cheers!

ichiban is offline Female Member
    Wait, you mean this has happened before? Well, I am just glad to be here today to partake in your happy drunken ways. Have fun and be careful Pete! I expect to see you hear at 8 am sunday morning

ichiban is offline Female Member
    gosh, I can't spell tonight either...I meant"here" in the above

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I'm drunk too nigh!
    Good to see ya back Pete :-)

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    8 beers and 4 shots of whiskey.......How quick can you say "LIGHT WEIGHT"

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouncer AKA bouncer
    Sorry Pete I have to agree....lol

BLOOD is offline Associate Member
    Here we go again..........

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Fuck i knew i should have logged in last night, we could have been drunk together! Now all i have is a headache
    And a soar dick

Quote Originally Posted by Bouncer AKA bouncer
    Give him some credit...he downed all that before 4:30pm. I'm sure he didn't quit there. Any clue what the total count was, Pete?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by EXCESS
    Give him some credit...he downed all that before 4:30pm. I'm sure he didn't quit there. Any clue what the total count was, Pete?
    Shit, I completely forgot that I did this
    Bouncer, just to clarify, I was drinking on a semi-empty stomch, it was 28 degrees (86F) and humid and I actually don't drink that often. Oh yeah...and they were Canadian beer (except for the 2 Guiness...which were actually brewed in Canada to Guniess' strict specifications), not American

Excess, I actually stopped after 1 more of each as I had a ball tournament at 8am the next morning...which I made

Ichiban, well there was a time a little over a year ago where this sort of thing happened on a semi-regular basis. It was actually a running gag around here for a while.

Trips...you knew I would make an appearance, just as rec drug Partyboy made his return a few weeks ago

Ron, hope you had a few margs for me brother.

Big Green...it's not 1999? Damn, then what year is it? Oh, and for the record, we party like that when the temp drops well below 40 degrees as well...which is below 10 degrees Celcius for us

Coldstone, I'm a happily married man, so since it was 3pm and we were at my sisters the bootycall had to wait until later that evening

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    I think I beat you for saturday bro! My bachelor party!!!!!!!!!
    atleast 24 beers 5 shots of Zambuca and 3 or more Kamikaze's! I'm having flashbacks like I was at woodstock or something!

Didn't eat lunch and before we ate dinner at 9ish I had already had atleast 12 beers and 5 shots of zambuca! I'm still in HELL!!!!!!!!! and my girl won't talk to me! and I didn't even do anything! what a life!

SID

Quote Originally Posted by ripsid
    I'm still in HELL!!!!!!!!! and my girl won't talk to me! and I didn't even do anything!SID
    Damn, usually they wait until after the wedding to start doing that!

Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    Damn, usually they wait until after the wedding to start doing that!
    It's a sad state of affairs when I get in trouble for watching my friends get lap dances! I QUote Unquote "Don't care about here feelings" Because she asked me not to go to a strip club and we did.... It's not like I tripped and fell into a stripper with both of us naked!

SID

Well she has to start talking to you at some point, if not what's she gonna do use sign language to say her vows?!?!?!

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Sid, I went through the same thing with my wife. I actually did one better than you though. My friends hired two strippers to come to their house. They stripped me to my underwear. Did somethings that I won't mention on AR to each other too. I didn't sleep with them or anything just stripper stuff.

Wow my wife was pissed. But she didn't understand that this was the end of a lifestyle for me. I was all about women and parties so all that ended with my marriage. My friends just wanted to take me out with a bang.

I actually offered to get her a stripped for her shower too. Just to show her it was no big deal (male strippers don't do anything ) . She didn't want none of that though.

She is bitter about that night but she still married me. Lucky me

Good luck bro. I hope you at least had fun cause the funs over now.

Big T, she's already giving me sign language if you know what I mean...and Iknow right no she doesn't think I'm #1 either!

I tell you what guys it's non stop today from her! All emails all the time! Oh Man! I've never been called an A-Hole so many times in my life! Hell, my ex wife never called me it that many times!
    I'm going to tell her matrin of honor to take her out and make sure there's yambag all around! Not that I want her to cheat, but I want yammbag all around her so she'll mellow out!

See Ron she doesn't get the whole "It's the end of my single life!" and I tell you what I really just kicked back the whole night! My bro's were the ones kickin it with the chicks! .... "Wasn't me!..."

SID

Quote Originally Posted by ripsid
    Big T, she's already giving me sign language if you know what I mean...and Iknow right no she doesn't think I'm #1 either!

I tell you what guys it's non stop today from her! All emails all the time! Oh Man! I've never been called an A-Hole so many times in my life! Hell, my ex wife never called me it that many times!
    I'm going to tell her matrin of honor to take her out and make sure there's yambag all around! Not that I want her to cheat, but I want yammbag all around her so she'll mellow out!

See Ron she doesn't get the whole "It's the end of my single life!" and I tell you what I really just kicked back the whole night! My bro's were the ones kickin it with the chicks! .... "Wasn't me!..."

SID

Thread Information