Thread: e-gold

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead

e-gold

i would just like to say that i recently started a e-gold account. after reading about everything that people had to say i thought maybe it wasnt such a good idea. i had no probs at all and it was acctually very cost effective. i will continue to use it and encourage others to try it before you take the word of others. i personly used tampaexchange to fund the account, sent a money order and the account was funded within 4 days. just thought this might be usefull info.

jasper1968 is offline Associate Member
    Devil, What negative comments did you hear? I use e-gold and it has been very easy. How much does tampaexchange take on a creditcard purchase? I have been using goldex and they take 10% which can add up.. My first purchase from goldex took about 5 days for verification purposes. Now a transaction can be done within 6 hours or less. Only once did I run into a problem with goldex running out of currency...

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    i dont know about using a credit card, it was like 4 or 5% when i used money order. go to there site, there is a link on e-gold directories. i found tampa the easiest to use, there site is very dummy proof, and they have a phone number you can use to talk to them directly.

Thread Information