newbrew is offline Senior Member

Broke up with girlfriend, help me dispose of body..

The criminal mind can be genius...and since you are all criminals...how would YOU dispose of a body?

I have ruled out using the old Jack LaLane weight set I have...I think thats been tried before? Anyone own pigs or a woodchipper?

1819 is offline Senior Member
    good old bonfire.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Sopranos style.. Band saw and heavy duty garbage bag taken out to see and used as chum..

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    I'd burn the body, take the ashes and throw them in the ocean/river/lake, and crack the teeth in to dust with a hammer.

Scared myself a bit just now though
    Last edited by bor; 07-01-2005 at 12:21 PM. Reason: spelling

The movie Snatch anyone?

"Your always gonna have problems lifting a body in one piece. Apparently, the best thing to do is cut up a corpse into six pieces and pile it all together. Then when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because there's no good in leaving it in a deep freeze for your mum to discover now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You gotta starve the pigs for a few days then the sight of a chopped up body would look like curry to a pissant. You gotta shave the head of your victim and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggy's digestion. You could do this afterwards of course but you don't wanna go sifting through pig shit now do ya? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to do the job in one sitting so be weary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs two-hundred pounds in about...eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of un-cooked flesh every minute."

Red

1819 is offline Senior Member
    good thinkin red except, cutting up a body means evidence at the scene. get the body out whole. go to a safe place. then maybe cut it up. that moron dentist that put his wife in the wood chipper got caught cause they found blood stains at his house. rookie mistake.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    The movie Snatch anyone?

"Your always gonna have problems lifting a body in one piece. Apparently, the best thing to do is cut up a corpse into six pieces and pile it all together. Then when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because there's no good in leaving it in a deep freeze for your mum to discover now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You gotta starve the pigs for a few days then the sight of a chopped up body would look like curry to a pissant. You gotta shave the head of your victim and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggy's digestion. You could do this afterwards of course but you don't wanna go sifting through pig shit now do ya? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to do the job in one sitting so be weary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs two-hundred pounds in about...eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of un-cooked flesh every minute."

Red

Very informative.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    The movie Snatch anyone?

Red

that's the way it's done red

zx2onice is offline Junior Member
    I don't know why you wouldn't just eat her...Thats what I always do...

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by zx2onice
    I don't know why you wouldn't just eat her...Thats what I always do...

I eat my girlfriend out also bro i don't know how this help's

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    You people scare me!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Sometimes the old fashioned way of disposing of corpses is best, just bury the damn thing in at least 5 ft of dirt so no animals dig it back up. Cutting them up into pieces is too messy and will leave lots of trace evidence. Drug her, snap her neck and then bury her...Always keeps the mess to a minimum.

You'd think more people would use the ocean. Some heavy rocks and a heavy weight bag....drive a few miles offshore or so, plop...right into the water to the bottom we go.

Oh yea, and dont be dumb enough to purchase materials beforehand, like shovels, bags, knives, etc.

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    And don't tell the police when questioned that you were fishing in the bay the day of the disapearance then later your wifes body is found in the same bay

Sincerely,
    Scott Petterson

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    Drug her, snap her neck and then bury her
    You forgot to rape her before and/or after the neck snapping.

God you guys are sick.

Quote Originally Posted by StoneGRMI
    And don't tell the police when questioned that you were fishing in the bay the day of the disapearance then later your wifes body is found in the same bay

Sincerely,
    Scott Petterson
    And for godsakes don't die your hair that orange color! What was HE thinking!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    rip out teeth first, smash with hammer and put in acid for 2 hours then dump in

toilet..lol.. put body in big pot of boiling water for 1 hour, dry body off with towel and

then burn the towel, use a scrapper to remove skin and then burn skin also. take

corpse and chop off legs, put to the side, arms and then put to side, head and place

to the side, take whats left and then get a knife and open up body, get a garbage

bag and put organs inside. take an ax and chop off lower half of head.split in half.

take bottem half take a sledge hammer to it. top half also if you feel the need to but

not necessary. take arms, legs that you removed and chop into 6 pieces(each of

arms and legs). (take into mind that all of this should be done in the same 50 sq ft

area. put all pieces into a bucket of warm water for 1 day, then take a boat out

atleast 50 miles out from shore and dump pieces into ocean. .... nevermind don't do

this..my girlfriend is looking at me crazy..

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    And for godsakes don't die your hair that orange color! What was HE thinking!
    He wasnt thinking, he was an idiot fertilizer salesman, not that theres anything wrong with that!!!

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    just hire a professional

bigtwin is offline Associate Member
    get a boat........throw her deep in the ocean. bout.........20 miles out. the farther the better, tie weights. lacy peterson style.

I'm still pissed they gave him 2ND Degree on the baby. Should have been 1ST on both!

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTSTARTINGNY
    He wasnt thinking, he was an idiot fertilizer salesman, not that theres anything wrong with that!!!

bigtwin is offline Associate Member
    What he scott peterson did was one of the most ****ed up things you could have done in his life. but how he tried to dispose of the body was a good idea. just shoulda done it in the ocean, not a lake, where there is no current or sharks.

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    The movie Snatch anyone?

Red

good ole IRA trick

I figured while deep asleep last night that the best way for one of us Californians to dispose of a body is to simply drive it down to mexico. Perhaps a few hours passed the border into the middle of no where, dig a hole and be done wth it. Even if the body is found, US will never know about it.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    D@mn crossing the border with a dead body is the last thing you wanna do

Quote Originally Posted by bor
    D@mn crossing the border with a dead body is the last thing you wanna do
    Going down there is the easy part...they could care less who enters their country

PrimoPup is offline Associate Member
    Make sure that you smash every tooth to crumbs, then throw the body in a sewer and let the rats do the rest.

well the way i did it was........lol you ppl are sick,got to love it tho

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    chum it.

then feed it to the sharks.

shell never be found

skribbble is offline Member
    watch the movie wild things 2. They feed bodies to alligators

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    Through the Manure spreader, over a corn field, right before it rains. Then run manure thru it to clean it out. Never fails.

Thread Information