alevok Guest

I just got back from the greatest vacation.

For the first time after my childhood I took a family vacation with my mom, aunt and cousin. I intented to have a relaxing family vacation, not a chasing girls type of a vacation.
    Anyways the hotel my family booked was full of Russian and Ukranian women. I mean there were 800 russian/ukranian people and 600 hundreds of them were chicks and a good 200 of them were hotties. Tall, round ass (they wear tanga) nice perky boobs, beautiful blue/green eyes, awesome women.
    From the first lunch at the dinning room I noticed almost all of them were checking me out. It was a hard decision for me to choose from many beautiful woman, so I went with that green eyed dark hair angel. She did dancing for 15 years so you can imagine her shape!!!! Since it was a all included type of a vacation everyone stayed in the hotel even at nights. The hotel is a five star hotel with 6 or 7 swimming pools, water slides, an amphitheater, bowling lanes, discos I mean the full package. At nights you see girls dancing girl to girl because of the lack of sufficent men.
    I became the hot guy of the hotel and If I wanted I could get laid with many of them but the girl I chose was a keeper. The sex was greatttttttttt.....
    If u guys want to give it a try I let u know where I went.....
    I am so sorry that I missed many family vacations, not anymore....

63190 is offline Anabolic Member

alevok Guest
    here she is
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I just got back from the greatest vacation.-tanja.jpg  

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    dude, where did you go? I am in Prague right now and I should definitely check out this mythical place you speak of.

Whydontyou123 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alevok
    here she is
    Is that really her? That's fuken nice bro.

Quote Originally Posted by 63190
    LOL, never seen that one.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    here she is
    She looks lovely bro! Congrats you lucky ba*tard! Must have felt soooooooooo good!

alevok Guest
    bro I am not bullshiting, I can prove it is her. I left my digital cam to my cousin, they are still there till this sunday. I can post my pic with her when I got my camera back.
    This place is located in South of Turkey, Antalya. 3.000.000 Russians/Ukranians are expected this summer.
    If you book an all included Hotel; between Antalya and Alanya they all would be the same. Tons of great looking chicks....
    this is the hotel I went..... http://www.ardisiahotel.com/

bro I am not bullshiting, I can prove it is her. I left my digital cam to my cousin, they are still there till this sunday. I can post my pic with her when I got my camera back.
    This place is located in South of Turkey, Antalya. 3.000.000 Russians/Ukranians are expected this summer.
    If you book an all included Hotel; between Antalya and Alanya they all would be the same. Tons of great looking chicks....
    this is the hotel I went..... http://www.ardisiahotel.com/
    Hmmm tape it next time

Im sure it was fun, u lucky basturd

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    hmmm..sounds a little better than my exciting weekend. i just got drunk with my bros and played with fireworks. i knew i shouldn't have turned down your offer when you invited me to go to turkey with you.

were are the nude pics....damm you all are slipping back to the basic's

Thread Information