Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Some Latinos might be able to pass for Muslims. But they'ed have to be proficient in the language. Nope, we need a Muslim Turn Coat.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    They wouldn't be able to find me if i wanted to hide anywhere in the world. Let alone if i had millions of dollars and people helping me hide. Do you realize how hard it is the find someone that lives like he does and in the places that he lives in, not using any form of tracable travel or any form of monetary exchange tracable back to him? It is extremely hard to find someone like that, especially when they have people helping to hide him...

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 63190
    Some Latinos might be able to pass for Muslims. But they'ed have to be proficient in the language. Nope, we need a Muslim Turn Coat.
    HELLO

would be more than happy to do it....but ill have to postpone my tattoos then

Quote Originally Posted by Ridla
    But MSNBC TV translator Jacob Keryakes, who said that a copy of the message was later posted on a secular Web site, noted that the claim of responsibility contained an error in one of the Quranic verses it cited. That suggests that the claim may be phony, he said.

"This is not something al-Qaida would do," he said.
    I still wanna know which error...

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Let's nuke f..g terrorists!!!

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    I always thought it would be hard as hell to hide if I had ever law enforcement agency in the world looking for me. Guess I am wrong..

alevok Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    I think you are 100% WRONG.....this is what a muslim believes in.....

from the koran

the cow

MEANING:Kill disbelievers wherever you find them. If they attack you, then kill them. Such is the reward of disbelievers

The Family Of 'Imran

MEANING: Don't be friends with non-Muslims. They all hate you and want to ruin you

3:151 We shall cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve

Women

MEANING:Have no unbelieving friends. Kill the unbelievers wherever you find them

4:101 the disbelievers are an open enemy to you

MEANING:Those who make war with Allah and his messenger will be killed or crucified, or have their hands and feet on alternate sides cut off, or will be expelled out of the land. That is how they will be treated in this world, and in the next they will have an awful doom

MEANING:Jews and Christians are losers

MEANING: Don't choose Jews, Christians, or disbelievers as guardians

MEANING:Jews and Christians are evil-livers

MEANING:Christians will be burned in the Fire

MEANING:Evil is the handiwork of the rabbis and priests
    You know quran is in arabic but knowing arabic does not help to interpret qurans true meaning cause it has deeper meanings. Only few people can really understand the true meaning. Many misinterpret quran unfortunately. You have the English translation of quran not the real interpretation and those are two different things...
    Quran does not order what you quoted above trust me.....

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    You can't just blow up an entire country.

SURE YOU CAN, AMERICANS HAVE DONE IT BEFORE AND THEY SHOULD DO IT AGAIN

Honestly i say we just pull out of all foreign countries and just hang out in America, and be content with being the best country in the world.

9/11 SHOWED YOU THAT IS JUST NOT POSSIBLE ANY MORE

If the terrorists don't stop then we blow up their countries...

THEY ARE ALREADY "NOT STOPPING"...

CAPS BRO..........

Quote Originally Posted by alevok
    You know quran is in arabic but knowing arabic does not help to interpret qurans true meaning cause it has deeper meanings. Only few people can really understand the true meaning. Many misinterpret quran unfortunately. You have the English translation of quran not the real interpretation and those are two different things...
    Quran does not order what you quoted above trust me.....
    1-those quotes are from the quran.....so how does it not order them
    2-can u plz tell me the correct meaning of...

4:89 They long that ye should disbelieve even as they disbelieve, that ye may be upon a level (with them). So choose not friends from them till they forsake their homes in the way of Allah; if they turn back (to enmity) then take them and kill them wherever ye find them, and choose no friend nor helper from among them

-5:33 The only reward of those who make war upon Allah and His messenger and strive after corruption in the land will be that they will be killed or crucified, or have their hands and feet on alternate sides cut off, or will be expelled out of the land. Such will be their degradation in the world, and in the Hereafter theirs will be an awful doom;

5:63 Why do not the rabbis and the priests forbid their evil-speaking and their devouring of illicit gain ? Verily evil is their handiwork.

thnx

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    when i first heard about this, i originally thought it was someone from france that did it, cause it was only 2 days ago when the olympics were decided to take place in the UK instead of France, and i heard that the french were pissed.

alevok Guest
    1-those quotes are from the quran.....so how does it not order them
    2-can u plz tell me the correct meaning of...

4:89 They long that ye should disbelieve even as they disbelieve, that ye may be upon a level (with them). So choose not friends from them till they forsake their homes in the way of Allah; if they turn back (to enmity) then take them and kill them wherever ye find them, and choose no friend nor helper from among them

-5:33 The only reward of those who make war upon Allah and His messenger and strive after corruption in the land will be that they will be killed or crucified, or have their hands and feet on alternate sides cut off, or will be expelled out of the land. Such will be their degradation in the world, and in the Hereafter theirs will be an awful doom;

5:63 Why do not the rabbis and the priests forbid their evil-speaking and their devouring of illicit gain ? Verily evil is their handiwork.

thnx
    I cant, I dont speak arabic and even arabic itself does not help to understand all the secret meanings.
    Let me tell u this, you people think that all muslims in every country are thought to be enemies of Christianity and judaism, thats idea is just lame and can be thought because of ignorance and recent terrorists attacks. Were you thinking the same way before 9/11. Most of you did not even know what Quran was, what Islam was. Now there is a great afford to start a war between religions and you my friend are falling in this trap.
    I am a Turkish guy living in Istanbul. Let me tell you this not all muslim countries are the same. Have u ever been in Iran or Saudi Arabia or in Turkey? I suspect no. If you did you would know what I mean. In some countries there are extremist people, a group of savages that they think it is God's order to open war at non-muslims, they are plain idiots that give bad name to Islam. Islam is a religion of love and peace. You wanna know the meaning of Islam? It means peace!!!! In my city we have been living with jews and christians side by side for centuries, our mosques and their synanagogues, churches are side by side. You can not point out another city with this kind of tolerance and understanding. So why we got along so well with non-muslims and did not kill them? Arent we not true muslims, sure we are but we dont kill other people who does not believe in our religion, thats not our way. I hate those terrorists as much as the next guy, even more for giving a bad name to my beautiful religion and for planting hate seeds between muslims and non-muslims.....
    Who is al qaida? A fvcking group of terrorism, they are maybe say 10000 ( I am just guessing) but the Islamic world is more than a billion. You think you can blame this billion of people because of some radical piece of shits? Should we take the blame? Do you think it is fair?

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    I cant, I dont speak arabic and even arabic itself does not help to understand all the secret meanings.
    Let me tell u this, you people think that all muslims in every country are thought to be enemies of Christianity and judaism, thats idea is just lame and can be thought because of ignorance and recent terrorists attacks. Were you thinking the same way before 9/11. Most of you did not even know what Quran was, what Islam was. Now there is a great afford to start a war between religions and you my friend are falling in this trap.
    I am a Turkish guy living in Istanbul. Let me tell you this not all muslim countries are the same. Have u ever been in Iran or Saudi Arabia or in Turkey? I suspect no. If you did you would know what I mean. In some countries there are extremist people, a group of savages that they think it is God's order to open war at non-muslims, they are plain idiots that give bad name to Islam. Islam is a religion of love and peace. You wanna know the meaning of Islam? It means peace!!!! In my city we have been living with jews and christians side by side for centuries, our mosques and their synanagogues, churches are side by side. You can not point out another city with this kind of tolerance and understanding. So why we got along so well with non-muslims and did not kill them? Arent we not true muslims, sure we are but we dont kill other people who does not believe in our religion, thats not our way. I hate those terrorists as much as the next guy, even more for giving a bad name to my beautiful religion and for planting hate seeds between muslims and non-muslims.....
    Who is al qaida? A fvcking group of terrorism, they are maybe say 10000 ( I am just guessing) but the Islamic world is more than a billion. You think you can blame this billion of people because of some radical piece of shits? Should we take the blame? Do you think it is fair?
    true! great post alevok

I agree, I have been to Turkey and felt safe, and felt the locals respected me, and were actually glad to see some americans over there. Very peacful..So to say all muslims are terrorist's is an incorrect staatement..

simonella is offline Associate Member
    Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace I PRAY!

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by kman
    I agree, I have been to Turkey and felt safe, and felt the locals respected me, and were actually glad to see some americans over there. Very peacful..So to say all muslims are terrorist's is an incorrect staatement..

Yes, but the problem is that 99% of the terrorists are muslim. You remember back to the future? There is a reason for stereotypes.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Quote Originally Posted by bor
    CAPS BRO..........
    When did America ever blow up an entire country? The US bombed alot, nuked Hiroshima and Nagasaki but never blew up an entire country...

OK...WUT SECRET MEANINGS ARE U TALKING BOUT ?
    Let me tell u this, you people think that all muslims in every country are thought to be enemies of Christianity and judaism, thats idea is just lame and can be thought because of ignorance and recent terrorists attacks.

REALLY? ALOT AND I MEAN ALOT OF PEOPLE WILL SAY SMTH LIKE FVCKING CHRISTIANS..OH AND THEY "HATE" JEWS AND ISRAELIS.....

Were you thinking the same way before 9/11.
    YES I WAS.........

Most of you did not even know what Quran was,
    I DUNNO BOUT THE REST OF EM..BUT I DID KNOW....

what Islam was. Now there is a great afford to start a war between religions and you my friend are falling in this trap.
    IM NOT FALLING INTO ANY TRAP

I am a Turkish guy living in Istanbul. Let me tell you this not all muslim countries are the same. Have u ever been in Iran or Saudi Arabia or in Turkey? I suspect no.

IVE BEEN LIVING IN EGYPT FOR UMM....14 YEARS NOW...

If you did you would know what I mean.]

NOPE I DONT...

In some countries there are extremist people, a group of savages that they think it is God's order to open war at non-muslims, they are plain idiots that give bad name to Islam.
    EVERY HERE THINKS THAT ATHEISTS..SHOULD BE KILLED MOST OF THEM IF NOT ALL ARE MUSLIMS.....NOT AN ATHEIST BTW.....

Islam is a religion of love and peace.

CARE TO EXPLAIN MY POST THEN??

You wanna know the meaning of Islam? It means peace!!!!

I ALREADY KNOW WUT IT MEANS....

In my city we have been living with jews and christians side by side for centuries, our mosques and their synanagogues, churches are side by side. You can not point out another city with this kind of tolerance and understanding.
    I THINK THERE IS ONLY 1 TEMPLE HERE...AND ITS GUARDED...CUZ THEY FEAR MUSLIMS MIGHT BOMB IT...

So why we got along so well with non-muslims and did not kill them? Arent we not true muslims, sure we are but we dont kill other people who does not believe in our religion, thats not our way. I hate those terrorists as much as the next guy, even more for giving a bad name to my beautiful religion and for planting hate seeds between muslims and non-muslims.....
    IN CAPS....
    you still havent answered my question...if i explained them wrong CAN YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN THEM THE RITE WAY.....!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELL IF I DID INTERPET THE VERSUS correctly then yeah all of muslims should take the blame because that what they believe in......

one more time....CAN YOU PLZ EXPLAIN THE VERSUS...YOU STATED MANY TIMES THAT I EXPLAINED THEM WRONG AND THERE IS A SECRET MEANING...SO CAN YOU PLZ POST THEM...OR IS IT A SECRET BETWEEN MUSLIMS...?
    Last edited by IronFreakX; 07-08-2005 at 05:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Yes, but the problem is that 99% of the terrorists are muslim. You remember back to the future? There is a reason for stereotypes.
    So there are no muslims in turkey..

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Im not even gonna try to read most of this because its friday, the beginning of my party weekend and ive had a couple refreshments already and im sure ill lose my temper easy...

But I do gotta comment on one thing... when 9/11 went down, alotta people from other countries said they we had their blessings and shit, but it was all a bunch of steam for the most part... What I got from it afterwards, alotta foreigners were basically thinking well good, the US is cocky and sorta deserved, they didnt realize how hard this it us and how tragic it was... Ive seen people on these boards(who were from other countries) bad mouthin the US, talkin about how it was comin to us

Now this is startin to happin in other countries than the US and everyones gonna start holdin their hands out...

As a person, along with millions of other americans, who have already experienced this sort of hurt and pain from losing people of our own country, I can say god bless and give you my best wishes...

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    9/11 was just the end of the innocence of our country(US). The worlds been aware of the predjugedices (sp*?) that exist amond extremists of one sort or another for a long time. This had never happend here and we didn't understand it.
    I heard a comic approach it pretty well in saying that we shouldn't have ever held the olympics here because poorer countries got to see how good we have it here. Now they are jealous and hell-bent on bringing us down to thier level of poverty and destitute. They see us eating $1 burgers and shipping out wheat grain for relief to starving people all over the world.
    They see Sally Struthers all fat, and yet surrounded by dying children with distended bellies filled with air.
    They are pissed, but proud. They don't want a hand out, or hand up. They just want us to cease to exhist. It's not even about religion. That's just an excuse. The religiously correct thing to do is to share the welth of food and what not. Greed prevents this.
    That's why you can't get food to those that need it. They get shut down enroute by war lords seeking power. They want to lord the food over the starving people.
    It's all about greed and pride.

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    Some people just need to get laid more often and the world will then be a better place.

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    Imho

alevok Guest
    IN CAPS....
    you still havent answered my question...if i explained them wrong CAN YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN THEM THE RITE WAY.....!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELL IF I DID INTERPET THE VERSUS correctly then yeah all of muslims should take the blame because that what they believe in......

one more time....CAN YOU PLZ EXPLAIN THE VERSUS...YOU STATED MANY TIMES THAT I EXPLAINED THEM WRONG AND THERE IS A SECRET MEANING...SO CAN YOU PLZ POST THEM...OR IS IT A SECRET BETWEEN MUSLIMS...?
    sorry no need an explanation for you, If you could not see what I pointed out so far I dont think any further afford will make you think otherwise, I respect your opinions but I dont agree so go head believe what you want to beleive in, plain and simple......

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    ..damn these phuckers piss me off. i've never wanted to kill mofo's as much as these terrorist..PHuck Them!!!!! kill them all!! The Ends Justify The Means!!!

I think you are 100% WRONG.....this is what a muslim believes in.....

from the koran

the cow

MEANING:Kill disbelievers wherever you find them. If they attack you, then kill them. Such is the reward of disbelievers

The Family Of 'Imran

MEANING: Don't be friends with non-Muslims. They all hate you and want to ruin you

3:151 We shall cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve

Women

MEANING:Have no unbelieving friends. Kill the unbelievers wherever you find them

MEANING:Those who make war with Allah and his messenger will be killed or crucified, or have their hands and feet on alternate sides cut off, or will be expelled out of the land. That is how they will be treated in this world, and in the next they will have an awful doom

MEANING:Jews and Christians are losers

MEANING: Don't choose Jews, Christians, or disbelievers as guardians

MEANING:Jews and Christians are evil-livers

MEANING:Christians will be burned in the Fire

MEANING:Evil is the handiwork of the rabbis and priests

Wino is offline Junior Member
    There's a good chance this was done by muslim extremists, but it's also possible that it was a false flag operation.

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    Timothy McVeigh was not a Christian. Just because someone lives in America doesn't mean they are Christian. A true Christian would not participate in any terrorist attacks, it's against the 10 commandments...
    A true Muslim wouldnt kill innocent civilians, it is against Islam.

Quote Originally Posted by xell
    Just one thing that is bugging the **** out of me. Why wont these assholes just come out and say it straight out that the christians are the enemy???????

They always give the political undriect lines such ass "the evil west" , " america and co." or whatever... Everyone knows they are targeting christians, and even if they dont attack just because of the fact their enemies are christian, still one would expect some crazy asshole just come out and say what everyone is waiting for , that the enemy straigh up are the christan world?????

i think it's a lot more than we are aware of going on....not that i really give a shit though.
    Christians are not the enemy, Jews are not the enemy.

Islamic radicals see these type of attacks as revenge and justice. To governments that attack Muslim countries.

They say if you can bomb and destroy our capitals in Kabul and Baghdad, and make it look like a nuclear drop site. Why cant they attack London and Washington DC. After all Britian and the US are the front runners in these wars.

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Again that is not true. People think the whole reality exists in the Media. If a "terrorist" attack happens that isnt shown on the media, people think it does not happen.

But it does.

http://www.state.gov/s/ct/rls/pgtrpt...2453&clid=2408

alevok Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Christians are not the enemy, Jews are not the enemy.

Islamic radicals see these type of attacks as revenge and justice. To governments that attack Muslim countries.

They say if you can bomb and destroy our capitals in Kabul and Baghdad, and make it look like a nuclear drop site. Why cant they attack London and Washington DC. After all Britian and the US are the front runners in these wars.
    good point, after all it is USA and its allies who attacked and bombed those cities first, it is natural for those people who seek revenge. Well you gonna say but why killing civilians? Think about civilians that died in bagdat and other bombed cities, arent they human being? Again I am against all sorts of terrorism but the question is who triggered those actions?
    If USA and its allies did not interfere other countries and attacked them, none of those would have ever happened, if you wanna blame someone blame your government and its game on middle east......

2:191 And slay them wherever ye find them,and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter. And fight not with them at the Inviolable Place of Worship until they first attack you there, but if they attack you (there) then slay them. Such is the reward of disbelievers
    I really dont have time to explain all the verses. But I will explain these two to show how totally wrong you are.

Here is the Surah in Context.

Remeber this verse talks about the Meccan Pagans and Idol Worshippers that the Muslims were fighting. It does not refer to Jews and Christians.

GOD directly gave orders on how to conduct the fight.

[2:190] You may fight in the cause of GOD against those who attack you, but do not aggress. GOD does not love the aggressors.

[2:191] You may kill those who wage war against you, and you may evict them whence they evicted you. Oppression is worse than murder. Do not fight them at the Sacred Masjid, unless they attack you therein. If they attack you, you may kill them. This is the just retribution for those disbelievers.

[2:192] If they refrain, then GOD is Forgiver, Most Merciful.

[2:193] You may also fight them to eliminate oppression, and to worship GOD freely. If they refrain, you shall not aggress; aggression is permitted only against the aggressors.

[2:194] During the Sacred Months, aggression may be met by an equivalent response. If they attack you, you may retaliate by inflicting an equitable retribution. You shall observe GOD and know that GOD is with the righteous.

[2:195] You shall spend in the cause of GOD; do not throw yourselves with your own hands into destruction. You shall be charitable; GOD loves the charitable.

Now that is what I call Justice - Equitable Retribution.

Four translations of the same verse -

Lawla yanhahumu alrrabbaniyyoona waal-ahbaru AAan qawlihimu al-ithma waaklihimu alssuhta labi/sa ma kanoo yasnaAAoona

YUSUFALI: Why do not the rabbis and the doctors of Law forbid them from their (habit of) uttering sinful words and eating things forbidden? Evil indeed are their works.

PICKTHAL: Why do not the rabbis and the priests forbid their evil-speaking and their devouring of illicit gain? Verily evil is their handiwork.

SHAKIR: Why do not the learned men and the doctors of law prohibit them from their speaking of what is sinful and their eating of what is unlawfully acquired? Certainly evil is that which they work.

KHALIFA: If only the rabbis and the priests enjoin them from their sinful utterances and illicit earnings! Miserable indeed is what they commit.

Now if a person read that in context they would realize, this particular sentence talks about the fact that Priests and Rabbis should tell people that are commiting "evil" to stop commiting "evil".

That is why it asks, why arent the rabbis and priests stopping their followers from commiting sins.

Dropping "Mother of all Bombs" in the city of Baghdad, which is a civilian city is wrong.

Causing "Shock and Awe" by bombing civilian cities is wrong.

Killing civilians on their way to work in London is wrong.

Killing of civilians by mistake of purpose is wrong.

The problem is the West thinks its right for them to kill civilians and bomb other nations.

I on the other hand, say both actions are wrong.

Here is a quote from Osama Bin Laden himself -

We fight because we are free men who don't sleep under oppression. We want to restore freedom to our nation, just as you lay waste to our nation. So shall we lay waste to yours.

No one except a dumb thief plays with the security of others and then makes himself believe he will be secure.

Osama Bin Laden

Wino is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    A true Muslim wouldnt kill innocent civilians, it is against Islam.
    I agree and disagree. What a true muslim is is a matter of perspective... from what I understand Islam is supposed to be a peaceful religion... however the violent extremists who don't exactly follow the teachings of Islam consider themselves and are considered by others to be muslims. Even if theyre horribly misguided.

Same goes for Christians. A lot Christians don't follow Jesus' main teachings (love, brotherhood, forgiveness). But they still are considered Christians.

Anyway, this might make more sense than what I'm saying lol.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman

Quote Originally Posted by Wino
    I agree and disagree. What a true muslim is is a matter of perspective... from what I understand Islam is supposed to be a peaceful religion... however the violent extremists who don't exactly follow the teachings of Islam consider themselves and are considered by others to be muslims. Even if theyre horribly misguided.
    I agree. But people that kill innocent are terribly misguided.

The Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) had prohibitions on killing noncombatants, or, as he put it -

"a woman or a child, or a hermit, a farmer plowing his field, [or] a person who is not carrying a weapon against you."

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I cannot back islamic extremist or terrorist... But if any of you have a chance to watch free speach tv(dish network or directv) you will find the US sanctions have killed more children than the war itself. 2000 children per month die of lack of clean water and/or medical needs such as blood. Blood they cannot get because the bags are sanctioned by the US. Out of 150 medical supply sanctions the US signature was on 141 of them...

I stand by our country and by england. I believe myself to be a patriot and patriotic... but I do not believe in the patriot act or the unlawful 'pre-emptive' war against iraq. I support our troops except those not strong enough not to become evil enough to tourture prisoners. Most are good people, on both sides. We are human beings all of us. GOD bless those that have fallen, and set your judgement on those that deserve it.

RA
    [QUOTE=Mesomorphyl]I cannot back islamic extremist or terrorist... But if any of you have a chance to watch free speach tv(dish network or directv) you will find the US sanctions have killed more children than the war itself.

I think Saddam has more direct responsibility for those children dying than the U.S.

[QUOTE=roidattack]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    I cannot back islamic extremist or terrorist... But if any of you have a chance to watch free speach tv(dish network or directv) you will find the US sanctions have killed more children than the war itself.

I think Saddam has more direct responsibility for those children dying than the U.S.
    These deaths I talk about are directly related to sanctions from the bush then clinton then bush controlled government. I do not think there is a person that would say saddam did not deserve to be ousted, even after we put him there... saddam is evil and a criminal... but, what I am talking about is allowing basic human rights and needs to take place... why gaurd an oil field yet not help get a water plant back up? Not just by war, but by sanctions we have put that country back into a third world nation.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    These deaths I talk about are directly related to sanctions from the bush then clinton then bush controlled government. I do not think there is a person that would say saddam did not deserve to be ousted, even after we put him there... saddam is evil and a criminal... but, what I am talking about is allowing basic human rights and needs to take place... why gaurd an oil field yet not help get a water plant back up? Not just by war, but by sanctions we have put that country back into a third world nation.

What could we have done, other than sanctions?

Quote Originally Posted by hellapimpin
    kill them all!! The Ends Justify The Means!!!
    Terrorism is an idea, yes there are networks, but you just quoted their ideas... get what you want by terror, kill them all, the ends justifies the means.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    What could we have done, other than sanctions?
    How about not sactioning medical supplies and parts for water treatment plants? How about having a plan to rebuild their infrastucture? We just did not think that far ahead I guess.

Remember we sanctioned them because of the weapons of mass deception.

RA

That is what oil for food was supposed to do but saddam used it to line his pockets.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information