Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    MASTER is offline "I Own You"

Fvcking extremists at it again

Yet another terrorist attack, this time in London. WTF is up with these people.

ultimo is offline Associate Member
    they said denmark and italy are next i guess...

well...it HAS been a while since 9/11 and they really havent done to much...not on a grand scale anyways...so maybe this is their attack...a bunch of small attacks to make a point for the coalition to get out of Iraq...

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    I bet theyre muslims....... ....

got a link for me??

bigtwin is offline Associate Member
    We need to rid the world of terrorists who only want to hurt other people. Let them blow up their own selves in their own countrys.

hmmm Just wait till i leave....

bigtwin is offline Associate Member
    not too sure what that means...........

did you know that only 1% of women can experience orgasm thru..boob simulation...

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    im in the uk not to far from london.... fukers

alevok Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    Any 1 up for bombing a mosque on a crowded friday ....??...
    How could you say something like that? Not every muslim is terrorist, I am not. Remember Oklahoma bomber? does it make every Christians terrorist? I dont think so.....

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    I trust that you will all discuss this with respect for both the UK and related countrys.

BBC Coverage

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4659093.stm

Quote Originally Posted by alevok
    How could you say something like that? Not every muslim is terrorist, I am not. Remember Oklahoma bomber? does it make every Christians terrorist? I dont think so.....
    trust me if there are only 5% of all muslims in the world active in terrorism...the other 94% of them either support /are happy bout the attacks or might be terrorists one day...only 1% of them are sane...if not less....

http://www.sky.com/skynews/uknews

GROUP CLAIMS ATTACKS

A terror group linked to al Qaeda has claimed it carried out a series of terror attacks on London that have left a number of people dead and hundreds injured.

20 confirmed dead…

trust me if there are only 5% of all muslims in the world active in terrorism...the other 94% of them either support /are happy bout the attacks or might be terrorists one day...only 1% of them are sane...if not less....
    agreed... fuking right man **** them...

Images of the bus that exploded

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef

The problem is that when something like this happens, you do not see muslims denouncing the attack.

xell is offline Junior Member
    oh shit i used to live there. Came back last year which i,m now very glad i did. This is ****ed up, the tube system had a pretty paranoid anti terrorism charm about it and i can only imagine what they will do now...

The worst part is i,m a kurd and actually on the other side. I ran away from islam and all that, but i know now if i go back to england i wont even walk in peace down the street without a half of the street looking at like garbage and the other half getting the same threatment

This is the reason i dont belive in shit! its all bs and the root of most conflicts in this world.....

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Timothy McVeigh was not a Christian. Just because someone lives in America doesn't mean they are Christian. A true Christian would not participate in any terrorist attacks, it's against the 10 commandments...

Romulus is offline New Member
    Mi5 Will Already Be Hard At Work Tracing Their Origins And Who Is Harbouring Those Responsible..........and Then It Will Be Time To Light Up The Sky.................these A-h*les Only Understand One Language!!

Quote Originally Posted by xell
    The worst part is i,m a kurd and actually on the other side. I ran away from islam and all that, but i know now if i go back to england i wont even walk in peace down the street without a half of the street looking at like garbage and the other half getting the same threatment
    Same here but from egypt.....I think you could tell tho....with my lip ring , and the other accecories...the t-shirt that said....I enjoy killing muslims and making fun of the koran....but the shirt and the ring had to go...too many fights , harrasments etc....if it was 1 person at a time i wouldve kept it but some of those assholes were more than 3 so..no thnx...

shorinryu69 is offline New Member
    I am italian living in London and i expressed my sympathy to all the brits for this vile attack.

Now let's get this shit and kick his ass

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/...ic-arrest_x.htm

check this forum I tried to express my opininions and they did not allow me

http://www.ummah.com/forum/index.php? look current affairs when you register because it is not possible to see if u are not a member They speak against amrican crusaders and all their bshit

i propose to register in mass and make the forum going mad....

Same here but from egypt.....I think you could tell tho....with my lip ring , and the other accecories...the t-shirt that said....I enjoy killing muslims and making fun of the koran....but the shirt and the ring had to go...too many fights , harrasments etc....if it was 1 person at a time i wouldve kept it but some of those assholes were more than 3 so..no thnx...

hehe but kurds are on America's side and the west. Kurds dont even like arabs and arabs hate kurds aswell, not talking about everyone but generally. But still i dont have a sign on my back saying i,m kurd so most people asume i,m muslim and terrorist

were i live now people are fcking paranoid. wondering how is gonna get now...

maybe it will like become the 3rd crusade hehe christians vs. muslims...

ROUND 1.....FIGHT!!!!!!

btw i,m betting on the christians.....

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    The problem is that when something like this happens, you do not see muslims denouncing the attack.
    the day that 9/11 happened i was going to this girls house for beer, tv , pizza and yeah sex..
    I took a cab...it was on the radio....it was 2 hrs past the attacks...so the driver says did u hear bout the american bombing.. im like : yeah i did...
    hes like: im so happy , those SOBs deserve wuts happening to them....!! Im like: but theyre civilians......so he says: but theyre americans...!!! i wanted to to twist his neck...but the car wouldve crashed and i wouldnt have gotten beer , pizza and sex so i didnt
    funny thing is....those same guys that curse american people and wish that theyd all die.....will almost to do nething to get a dollar from them the minute they arrive @ the airport....hypocrisy in its worst form....Pathetic

alevok Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    Timothy McVeigh was not a Christian. Just because someone lives in America doesn't mean they are Christian. A true Christian would not participate in any terrorist attacks, it's against the 10 commandments...
    well same goes for a true muslim as well. A good muslim can not take lives that God gave. Only God gives and takes lives. I dont call those bastards muslims, they serve to satan by killing innocent people.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    verry unfortunate today.

well same goes for a true muslim as well. A good muslim can not take lives that God gave. Only God gives and takes lives. I dont call those bastards muslims, they serve to satan by killing innocent people.
    I think you are 100% WRONG.....this is what a muslim believes in.....

from the koran

the cow

2:191 And slay them wherever ye find them,and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter. And fight not with them at the Inviolable Place of Worship until they first attack you there, but if they attack you (there) then slay them. Such is the reward of disbelievers
    MEANING:Kill disbelievers wherever you find them. If they attack you, then kill them. Such is the reward of disbelievers

The Family Of 'Imran

3:118 O ye who believe! Take not for intimates others than your own folk, who would spare no pains to ruin you; they love to hamper you. Hatred is revealed by (the utterance of) their mouths, but that which their breasts hide is greater
    MEANING: Don't be friends with non-Muslims. They all hate you and want to ruin you

3:151 We shall cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve

Women

4:89 They long that ye should disbelieve even as they disbelieve, that ye may be upon a level (with them). So choose not friends from them till they forsake their homes in the way of Allah; if they turn back (to enmity) then take them and kill them wherever ye find them, and choose no friend nor helper from among them,
    MEANING:Have no unbelieving friends. Kill the unbelievers wherever you find them

4:101 the disbelievers are an open enemy to you

5:33 The only reward of those who make war upon Allah and His messenger and strive after corruption in the land will be that they will be killed or crucified, or have their hands and feet on alternate sides cut off, or will be expelled out of the land. Such will be their degradation in the world, and in the Hereafter theirs will be an awful doom;
    MEANING:Those who make war with Allah and his messenger will be killed or crucified, or have their hands and feet on alternate sides cut off, or will be expelled out of the land. That is how they will be treated in this world, and in the next they will have an awful doom

5:53 Then will the believers say (unto the people of the Scripture): are these they who swore by Allah their most binding oaths that they were surely with you ? Their works have failed, and they have become the losers.
    MEANING:Jews and Christians are losers

5:57 O Ye who believe! Choose not for guardians such of those who received the Scripture before you, and of the disbelievers
    MEANING: Don't choose Jews, Christians, or disbelievers as guardians

5:59 Say: O People of the Scripture! Do ye blame us for aught else than that we believe in Allah and that which is revealed unto us and that which was revealed aforetime, and because most of you are evil-livers ?
    MEANING:Jews and Christians are evil-livers

5:72 They surely disbelieve who say: Lo! Allah is the Messiah, son of Mary. The Messiah (himself) said: O Children of Israel, worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord. Lo! whoso ascribeth partners unto Allah, for him Allah hath forbidden paradise. His abode is the Fire. For evil-doers there will be no helpers.
    MEANING:Christians will be burned in the Fire

5:63 Why do not the rabbis and the priests forbid their evil-speaking and their devouring of illicit gain ? Verily evil is their handiwork.
    MEANING:Evil is the handiwork of the rabbis and priests
    Last edited by IronFreakX; 07-07-2005 at 09:22 AM.

And plz no muslim say..but i dont think that way...or i dont agree with that way of thinking...if u dont agree with one thing in the koran u are not a muslim...If you do agree then you must do everything written in the koran or you are not a true muslim.........So go ahead bomb some more buses and kill more atheists , buddhists, satanists , etc... so god will love you....

Oh and dont forget to cut their hands and feet on alternate sides......

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Terrorists are cowardly bitches.

~SC~

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    This is not true at all...

if u read the koran it says kill everyone who does not belive in allah.
    It's like when jugement days comes every "true" muslim will go to heaven and everyone else will go to hell, pretty much like the jews (ortodox and the more conservative ones)..who i will say is the only ones even worse than the fanatic muslims..

point beeing religion causes all this shit. Christianity had it's time, looks like it grew apart from it, but because of these assholes blowing shit up it's slowly starting to become like it used to be in self defense..

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    the day that 9/11 happened i was going to this girls house for beer, tv , pizza and yeah sex..
    I took a cab...it was on the radio....it was 2 hrs past the attacks...so the driver says did u hear bout the american bombing.. im like : yeah i did...
    hes like: im so happy , those SOBs deserve wuts happening to them....!! Im like: but theyre civilians......so he says: but theyre americans...!!! i wanted to to twist his neck...but the car wouldve crashed and i wouldnt have gotten beer , pizza and sex so i didnt
    funny thing is....those same guys that curse american people and wish that theyd all die.....will almost to do nething to get a dollar from them the minute they arrive @ the airport....hypocrisy in its worst form....Pathetic
    The god of money knows no bounds. Every one is excepted as long as one gets paid. What's the name of that Nine Inch Nails song that talks about the god of money? I just remember the bass line and the chorus that says "Bow down before the one you serve, you're going to get what you deserve."

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    It is very simple, we cannot coexist with these scum bags! I'm sure these attacks were carried out by muslims living/working in the UK. You can't protect yourselves from these fleas and have them riding the subway next to you at the same time. Food for thought

Ridla is offline Associate Member
    its highly doubted to be muslims
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8496293

Quote Originally Posted by xell
    if u read the koran it says kill everyone who does not belive in allah.
    Did no1 read my post?? its not that long really....

know this....the koran was written by muhamed.....If you know any physciatrists ask them to read the interpertaion of the quran....they will tell you that the person who wrote it is mentally insane......

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    1. I LOVE London! Its one of the most beautifull cities in the world, with wonderfull people
    , rich culture, and a friendly atmospfere that not many towns have. I visited it 3 times already.

2. Tony Blair and George Bush are FVCKING IDIOTS!!! All the dead are on their souls, they died because they are both fvcking pussies who were afraid to take any SERIOUS action through. Bush started well but he chikened out half way through, I guess he's waiting for another 9/11.

3. If I was one of the strongest leaders on the free world (like Bush is) the entire Iraq area (not just Iraq, but all places linked with al qaeda and terorist activity) would be GONE!!! BOMBED TO SH!T !!!! Nothing to discuss here, the islam religion is making people do terrible things, are there is no excuse. World peace is at stake, if this goes on we'll have another world war, it needs to STOP NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by Ridla
    its highly doubted to be muslims
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8496293
    Where is the error ? i read the letter...couldnt find an error.....but if i missed it....they probably put it their intentionaly so that people will think itsa plot by the US..

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information