Thread: what to do?

roger24 is offline Banned

Angry what to do?

ok, i sent my source a email and he just got back to me, he said that he hadent got my package, and that he would have told me if he had. i know that he hasent got it yet, ive used him many times before, and he has the backing of many many mods on alot of differant boards. so now, what should i do? it should have been there a long time ago, when i check the traking number that i have on it, all it says is that it was sent on july 1st, and that no other information is availible. i cant think of any thing i can do, i sent the package with the money in it on july 1st, its going to be the 12th tomorrow. is there anything i can do, what would you do if you were me? please help me out here guys, im starting to freak out, there was over $900 in that package, what can i do?

roger24 is offline Banned
    bump

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Didn't you have a thread or numerous ones about this already?

Please don't clutter the forum w/the same material, thank you.

~SC~

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    This is also an inquiry that has nothing to do w/AAS discussion, it's about you ordering a package. This is the steroid forum, so I will move this to the Lounge area, but I am not sure what people are going to be able to tell you. Either the package is not there yet, or it got lost. No one will know, so just wait and check tracking daily to see when it is delivered.

~SC~

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    If you used WU see if it was picked up by calling # on reciept. They will tell you exactly when it was picked up.

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Listen..this happens bro. In fact it just happened to a close friend I was informed that 98% of all mail gets where it supposed to on time. 2% gets ****ed over or lost....Now this guy sent two priority cash envelopes out at the same time from the same place both with DC#'s. Both numbers said that they were out and sent....but they went out on the wrong truck..which sucked because one took 17 days to land and the other one took 20...from the 2-3 day allowance you gotta wait 15 days to claim anything bro..

Keep your head up and hoped this helped.

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    ^^ that was USPS by the way

Thread Information