3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer

WOOO! Car upside down in front of the house!

So its 1AM, I am looking at some kinky pics of ladies while wanking off to these for my daily evening wank! So in my lonelyness of boredom I hear a big "srrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeeek bbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnh"
    and then some yelling "aaaaaah, you okkkkkkkk, dude man MAN MAN!!!!!!"

So I stop my daily evening to wonder "WTF", so I jumped up and looked throught the window and I see a honda upside down, half of it in the street and a girl getting pulled out by some dude! Im thinking, **** they tried to avoid my cat, they were driving fast and lost control! (I must specify I live near a highway, actually about 30m from it!) So I yelled in the house call the cops, car accident!!! Now im trying to find my boxers and a shirt, put my shorts on, then the tshirt, the ****ing tshirt is on the wrong side! Then I figured everything out, got out and ran toward them " You okay" I see two hot chicks with low tight pants and thongs (im wondering, damn look alike like my pics!) So one girl is laying on the street and say "no im ****ed" Then she asked me if I could clean her bruise and all, so ran back to the house got all the shit and played the paramedic to two hotties until the provincial highway cop arrived, then the firefighter, medics and two city cops car! So helped them and all.

Guess who got the super hug and the thank you from the hot chicks! MY MOM! Damn even the civilians are unfair!

Anyway, seem some stupid jerks in Acura cut them right away at high speed, so to avoid to hit him, the driver turn the steering violentely and lost control, so the car turn up side down on a few metres then slide on the roof for about 30 metres to end up on my street at about 10 m FROM MY TRUCK!!!!

car is totalled I swear!

So thats it!

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    So i imagine you have you got your wank on by now

Crazy story

chest6 is offline Banned
    I would imagine so. I would have asked for a hug and been like bitch I dont get a hug after all that?

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    toooooo bad you didnt get to pull them out, you could of copped a major feel on both of them!!!!! lol

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    So its 1AM, I am looking at some kinky pics of ladies while wanking off to these for my daily evening wank! So in my lonelyness of boredom I hear a big "srrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeeek bbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnh"
    and then some yelling "aaaaaah, you okkkkkkkk, dude man MAN MAN!!!!!!"

So I stop my daily evening to wonder "WTF", so I jumped up and looked throught the window and I see a honda upside down, half of it in the street and a girl getting pulled out by some dude! Im thinking, **** they tried to avoid my cat, they were driving fast and lost control! (I must specify I live near a highway, actually about 30m from it!) So I yelled in the house call the cops, car accident!!! Now im trying to find my boxers and a shirt, put my shorts on, then the tshirt, the ****ing tshirt is on the wrong side! Then I figured everything out, got out and ran toward them " You okay" I see two hot chicks with low tight pants and thongs (im wondering, damn look alike like my pics!) So one girl is laying on the street and say "no im ****ed" Then she asked me if I could clean her bruise and all, so ran back to the house got all the shit and played the paramedic to two hotties until the provincial highway cop arrived, then the firefighter, medics and two city cops car! So helped them and all.

Guess who got the super hug and the thank you from the hot chicks! MY MOM! Damn even the civilians are unfair!

Anyway, seem some stupid jerks in Acura cut them right away at high speed, so to avoid to hit him, the driver turn the steering violentely and lost control, so the car turn up side down on a few metres then slide on the roof for about 30 metres to end up on my street at about 10 m FROM MY TRUCK!!!!

car is totalled I swear!

So thats it!
    I was hoping the story would have gone....... "I was just sat there playing the meat flute when there was this massive crash... a car had come right through my wall and i was stood there caught red handed......everyone had come to see what happened but all they could see was me with my pants round my ankles

j/k brutha

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    I was hoping the story would have gone....... "I was just sat there playing the meat flute when there was this massive crash... a car had come right through my wall and i was stood there caught red handed......everyone had come to see what happened but all they could see was me with my pants round my ankles

j/k brutha

Nah! but I assure you, what a total turn off it was!

chest6 is offline Banned
    I would have finished and then gone outside to help, blue balls r no fun

Thread Information