alphaman is offline Member

Does Anyone Else Feel Like This?????

I've recently started working again, which is why I haven't been posting very much.

But anyways, we do some marketing in a large chain superstore. It involves us trying to stop people, and tell them about ourselves and offer them some gifts and a discount for our services. I'm sure most of you know what the average response is........... "no thanks."; no big deal, and some people are rude, which is tolerable in some situations.

Here's what the thread is about: if you're an unattractive woman, it's okay if you politely decline a solicitation of any kind. If you're a very attractive woman it's okay if you're not so polite.........................................

BUT IF YOU"RE A FAT UGLYASS BEEYATCH, YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO BUSINESS BEING RUDE!!!!!!!!!

Something about a rude, ugly woman that brings out my homocidal tendencies.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    i hope this ain't the tren talking bro

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    The nerve of some ugly people!!!

darmadoc is offline Member
    Hmmmm.... I don't see a lengthy, fulfilling career for you in this industry.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Only approach the fine ones!

~SC~

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    I definatly feel you bro,

I manage a restaraunt and it is amazing that fat people will complain about the dumbest shit. They are always the ones complaining about portion size. You would think of course they would realize their size, be maybe just a little embarassed about it and not complain about portion size, lack of Bacon on a buffet or even give a slight hesitation before ordering dessert...but they got fat some how.

It is really funny because they will complain even that the booths (made for normal people) are too small and want a table and then spare nothing when it comes to ordering!

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg
    I definatly feel you bro,

I manage a restaraunt and it is amazing that fat people will complain about the dumbest shit. They are always the ones complaining about portion size. You would think of course they would realize their size, be maybe just a little embarassed about it and not complain about portion size, lack of Bacon on a buffet or even give a slight hesitation before ordering dessert...but they got fat some how.

It is really funny because they will complain even that the booths (made for normal people) are too small and want a table and then spare nothing when it comes to ordering!
    You see, this is why I could never handle any sort of public relations any thing. I work behind the scenes getting stuff done because I can't stand people like this. This is how I woulda handled these situations:
    On portioin size- The portions are normal, you're just gargantuine!
    On booth size- Maybe if you weren't such a big-fat-ass, you could fit, you fat-bastard!

SwoleCat, you know the ratio of fine chicks to fat-uglies in this world. This dude wouldn't make any money if he did what you suggest.

Quote Originally Posted by darmadoc
    Hmmmm.... I don't see a lengthy, fulfilling career for you in this industry.

In what industry?? How do you know what I do? If you're referring to my profile, which simply says sales, I am already a successful salesperson with a proven track record (5 years worth,at 25). Thanks for the input though.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 63190
    You see, this is why I could never handle any sort of public relations any thing. I work behind the scenes getting stuff done because I can't stand people like this. This is how I woulda handled these situations:
    On portioin size- The portions are normal, you're just gargantuine!
    On booth size- Maybe if you weren't such a big-fat-ass, you could fit, you fat-bastard!

SwoleCat, you know the ratio of fine chicks to fat-uglies in this world. This dude wouldn't make any money if he did what you suggest.

I have to practice much self control, but I'd really like to cut them down at times. I mean christ, your a fat ass are you not suppose to have low self esteem? The nerve of fat people to complain to people in shape!

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alphaman
    I've recently started working again, which is why I haven't been posting very much.

But anyways, we do some marketing in a large chain superstore. It involves us trying to stop people, and tell them about ourselves and offer them some gifts and a discount for our services. I'm sure most of you know what the average response is........... "no thanks."; no big deal, and some people are rude, which is tolerable in some situations.

Here's what the thread is about: if you're an unattractive woman, it's okay if you politely decline a solicitation of any kind. If you're a very attractive woman it's okay if you're not so polite.........................................

BUT IF YOU"RE A FAT UGLYASS BEEYATCH, YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO BUSINESS BEING RUDE!!!!!!!!!

Something about a rude, ugly woman that brings out my homocidal tendencies.

some people just like to be pissed.. they look for any excuse to be mad..

i always give people a shot, even telemarketers.. it's like, ok, let's see you try to make this sale, then i say no thanks.

i used to be a waiter, so i know how fked up it is when someone gets on you for just doing your job.
    Last edited by Tazwell; 07-10-2005 at 05:34 PM.

I ALWAYS conduct myself in a professional manner, I just see AR as a place where I can vent a little, and I feel like I don't have to worry about being PC.......... I guess naysayers are everywhere you go.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Only approach the fine ones!

~SC~

I definitely go outta my way to talk to them!

Jimmya73 is offline Senior Member
    i work in a gnc and many fat people get angry at me when they come in licking a haagen daas, asking which fat burner is the best. i usually tell them they need to start excercising and watching what they eat first, which makes some people angry. especially if they are fat due to extreme laziness.
    Last edited by Jimmya73; 07-10-2005 at 07:09 PM.

chest6 is offline Banned
    haha thats great. Ya theres a place near me called the vitamin shoppe and i hate it when big fatties come in looking for a big fat-burner. THe guy is cool and is always like well you have to eat properly and exercise and theyre like well i don't do either..ahh fat people

darmadoc is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alphaman
    In what industry?? How do you know what I do? If you're referring to my profile, which simply says sales, I am already a successful salesperson with a proven track record (5 years worth,at 25). Thanks for the input though.
    Soory, man. I was just trying to make a joke about how unhappy you sounded. I wasn't being serious. My apologies.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    We are taught from kids to be nice to good looking people and not so nice to the ugly ones. Society itself teaches that lesson. The attractive and wealthy will always have one up on the rest.

Thread Information