Sage is offline Anabolic Member

Deposit @ the Bank

Sperm Bank that is..............does health insurance pays for a dude filling up the test tubes and freezing up his boys.............i suggest all the “hardcore” gamers securing yourselves for the future if u wanna have a kid someday.......…..........…should have started this a long time ago.....................
    Last edited by Sage; 07-12-2005 at 10:51 AM.

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    I just freeze it myself in ice cube trays...then deposit it randomly in the in-laws drinks.

all jokes aside..good call sage.

i am just speaking from the personal experience bro, since the last run gave me quite a scare...……...i am sure we all want at some point little rascals running around the house………..…................

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    here is the 21st century sperm bank
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Deposit @ the Bank-sperm_bank_deposit.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Sage
    i am just speaking from the personal experience bro, since the last run gave me quite a scare...……...i am sure we all want at some point little rascals running around the house………..…................

I need to get checked..im thinking im 22 and sterile.

Quote Originally Posted by punk_bbuilder
    I need to get checked..im thinking im 22 and sterile.
    i am on bi-weekly blood tests, but never thought to check up on my guys...........it took me a long ass time to recover but since i am good to go now, might as well fill up on some test tubes since the cycles get more extreme and harsher with each time.....................

Natural1 is offline Associate Member
    cant you get paid for donating.....I heard you can, i need to find one of those places, shit i do it for free right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural1
    cant you get paid for donating.....I heard you can, i need to find one of those places, shit i do it for free right now.
    i am sure u can get paid for it..................but with me (still in the air) having thoughts of maybe competing in a few years..................i am sure i will turn sterile overtime since with every cycle it takes me longer to convert..................... i try to hold on to whatever i got left................know what i mean.........................

i am sure u can get paid for it..................but with me (still in the air) having thoughts of maybe competing in a few years..................i am sure i will turn sterile overtime since with every cycle it takes me longer to convert..................... i try to hold on to whatever i got left................know what i mean.........................
    Yeah i hear ya man, I gotta question though, is everyone who takes aas inclined to become steril?

Quote Originally Posted by CRUISECONTROL
    here is the 21st century sperm bank
    lmao...................

Yeah i hear ya man, I gotta question though, is everyone who takes aas inclined to become steril?
    overtime it will take an effect on you, guaranteed............but if you are just starting out don't even sweat it bro....................in my case it is no surprise and is expected at some point.............might as well start saving up for a rainy day......................

overtime it will take an effect on you, guaranteed............but if you are just starting out don't even sweat it bro....................in my case it is no surprise and is expected at some point.............might as well start saving up for a rainy day......................

Good Luck bro..... Ive got 2 kids now so it doesn't worry me, but your thinking ahead and thats cool!!!! Kids can be a pain but there is nothing in the world that I would rather have than my two boys!!!!

how many years of usage does it take man to become steril? Have you been on for a long time or do you just have some heavy cycles coming up and are predicting the worst case scenario from them.

how many years of usage does it take man to become steril? Have you been on for a long time or do you just have some heavy cycles coming up and are predicting the worst case scenario from them.
    Your probably not talking to but IMO everyone is different and it's just better to be safe than sorry....

my cycles are not a norm on this board and may seem outrageous since they were designed strictly for me……………..don't fixate urself on the worst-case scenarios, majority is pure exaggeration……………. just commit urself and keep on keeping on bro..………..……these are just miner set backs that over a period of time are reversible, but just in case its good to have something ready as a back up plan…………………......

Quote Originally Posted by CRUISECONTROL
    Good Luck bro..... Ive got 2 kids now so it doesn't worry me, but your thinking ahead and thats cool!!!! Kids can be a pain but there is nothing in the world that I would rather have than my two boys!!!!
    hehe............u r a good bro CC................

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    well.. i just did mine last week.. so yes... it lasts for 6 months.. there is long term storage, but the longer it is in storage, the less likely it will be viable..

so you need to keep coming off cycle and getting them back into working function..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Thread Information