Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    jdspinna is offline Associate Member

Angry Some dude spit in my face and he's still alive!

So here's the deal. I went down to Portage Lakes, near Akron Ohio to take my buddy out for his birthday. A couple of my other buddies were there too one who is a cop. We end up going to some bar thats usually pretty quiet not too many people. We all go back to play pool and this little 160lb thug comes over with a no sleeve shirt, pot belly and spaghetti arms and say something about us looking at him, do we have a prolem? blah blah blah. My one friend was real nice to him telling him to calm down and we just blew him off. Here we are two hours later at the same bar still playing pool and the dude comes back up to us. This time he has another friend with him that is sticking his chest out and holding his arms out like he is huge. Nothing but a little doughboy! The guy that came up before spits in my face and tells me he wants to fight! I was so shocked that this little punk that I don't even know spit on my face I just stood there in disbelief. All his other friend come runnnig over to me begging me not to kill him. Here we are a little 160lb maybe 21 (looked real young) kid and me 215lb 25 and about 5 other guys around the same size as me. I just couldn't believe this sht. Needless to say I wasn't about to ruin my boy's b-day or go to jail for some little punk ass kids so, I told his friends they had about 1 minute to get him the fuc out of my face if they wanted him and his other friend to go home alive. I'm still a little pissed and wish I could have taught him a lesson but, I'm sure one day he'll fuc with someone that will stab, shoot or beat him to death. You guys think I did the right thing? I'm actually kind of proud of myself for keeping my cool as well as I did. His other friends were apologizing to me profusely and I felt kind of bad that they had to deal with his dumb ass anyway because I know how it is to have one a-hole in the group. I'm really starting to hate going out to bars. There's always some a-hole there to ruin it.

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    wow, thats pretty cool that you didnt do anything. good job. its not worth it.

darmadoc is offline Member
    Well done. You had nothing to gain but a ruined night.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    im very disappointed in you...you could atleast put 1 on his chin..i don't think it would have ruined your night...but i guess it could be a good thing? how the hell did you keep your cool??? omg dude!

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    You did the right thing and i can noly imagine the maturity/control it took to restrain yourself.

I think myself personally it would have been on and somebody would get KTFO!

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Congrats on acting like an adult and rising above the juvinile bull shyte!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

jdspinna is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the positives guys. The strange thing was when it happened I ran through the scenerio in my head and it ended up we me de****g with the cops and I was more shocked than anything when it happened. Funny thing is usually when I drink I'll snap and completely lose it. I guess you could say lucky for him he picked the right guy that night. In my defense I boxed for a couple years have done kickboxing and I study Aikido so I definitely could have put more than a hurtin' on his azz. I love practicing defense against muliple attackers! Bring it!

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jdspinna
    I was so shocked that this little punk that I don't even know spit on my face I just stood there in disbelief. All his other friend come runnnig over to me begging me not to kill him. Here we are a little 160lb maybe 21 (looked real young) kid and me 215lb 25 and about 5 other guys around the same size as me. I just couldn't believe this sht. Needless to say I wasn't about to ruin my boy's b-day or go to jail for some little punk ass kids so, I told his friends they had about 1 minute to get him the fuc out of my face if they wanted him and his other friend to go home alive. I'm still a little pissed and wish I could have taught him a lesson but, I'm sure one day he'll fuc with someone that will stab, shoot or beat him to death. You guys think I did the right thing?.
    great job bro,
    his boys' were cool, and on your side.. so, that is even better than if you kicked his ass.
    Last edited by Tazwell; 07-09-2005 at 01:36 AM.

Lostsoul is offline Associate Member
    I think you did the right thing bro, no use going down to his level, and ruining your night.

The little guy was obviously mentally challenged....

Ridla is offline Associate Member
    So here's the deal. I went down to Portage Lakes, near Akron Ohio to take my buddy out for his birthday. A couple of my other buddies were there too one who is a cop. We end up going to some bar thats usually pretty quiet not too many people. We all go back to play pool and this little 160lb thug comes over with a no sleeve shirt, pot belly and spaghetti arms and say something about us looking at him, do we have a prolem? blah blah blah. My one friend was real nice to him telling him to calm down and we just blew him off. Here we are two hours later at the same bar still playing pool and the dude comes back up to us. This time he has another friend with him that is sticking his chest out and holding his arms out like he is huge. Nothing but a little doughboy! The guy that came up before spits in my face and tells me he wants to fight! I was so shocked that this little punk that I don't even know spit on my face I just stood there in disbelief. All his other friend come runnnig over to me begging me not to kill him. Here we are a little 160lb maybe 21 (looked real young) kid and me 215lb 25 and about 5 other guys around the same size as me. I just couldn't believe this sht. Needless to say I wasn't about to ruin my boy's b-day or go to jail for some little punk ass kids so, I told his friends they had about 1 minute to get him the fuc out of my face if they wanted him and his other friend to go home alive. I'm still a little pissed and wish I could have taught him a lesson but, I'm sure one day he'll fuc with someone that will stab, shoot or beat him to death. You guys think I did the right thing? I'm actually kind of proud of myself for keeping my cool as well as I did. His other friends were apologizing to me profusely and I felt kind of bad that they had to deal with his dumb ass anyway because I know how it is to have one a-hole in the group. I'm really starting to hate going out to bars. There's always some a-hole there to ruin it.
    "The stronger man is not the better wrestler or fighter, but tje one who is steadfast in patients"

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    You are a better man than I am, I would have taken his front teeth then pissed on his face for good measure.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    i'da cut his ****ing head off

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    If anyone spits in my face, they are getting served.

~SC~

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    I'm proud of ya, but I would of clocked him!!!!! just once though..... just to get my point across

RJstrong is offline Senior Member
    I guess I can give you props for handling it the way you did...... but, I would of handled it differently. It's one thing to talk shit, talk never bothers me, but for some one to spit on me that's another story. I would of hit him immediatly. I am always cool until certian lines are crossed and being spit on definitely crosses that line.

darmadoc is offline Member
    See, that Aikido non-aggression stuff really works.

I would have beat him to death threw him down a flight of stairs and dump the body off some where.hoooohahahaha

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    You did the right thing bro. Well done I don't think he would have been in a nice state now if you had gone for him.....

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You have more patience then me. Spitting in someones face is an automatic ghetto stomp straight to the head.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    You have more patience then me. Spitting in someones face is an automatic ghetto stomp straight to the head.
    Yeah, that's what I was feelin'.

~SC~

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    WOW!!!......Im amazed @ how u held urself back..............

I wouldve broken my knuckes on him......

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    I would have ripped his head off and sh*t down his neck.

gixxer600 is offline Member
    That was pretty cool of you bro but personally, I would have killed him!

Tags is offline Associate Member
    Good job bro, I duno how you did that... I pictured that situation in my head and me beating the crap outa that little fag...

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazwell
    great job bro,
    his boys' were cool, and on your side.. so, that is even better than if you kicked his ass.

but what if lol, that guy bet his friends that he could go up to you, say a bunch of crap, and even spit in your face. lol guess he won. lol j/k

SwoleDave is offline Associate Member
    File a police report. Someone spitting in your face is simple battery. He'll spend a weekend in jail for it, and pay around 500 bucks in fines and court costs. It'll be funny, and you'll get your revenge...

Go for it. Call the cops, I would...

Power40 is offline Associate Member
    Props on not killing the pu$$y. It pisses me off when people make eye contact with me then spit in my direction. If you did not want to punch the guy you could of just backhanded him and made him look stupid in front of everyone. Just like Rick James!

icewind is offline Associate Member
    what a pussy...

you, I mean...

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleDave
    File a police report. Someone spitting in your face is simple battery. He'll spend a weekend in jail for it, and pay around 500 bucks in fines and court costs. It'll be funny, and you'll get your revenge...

Go for it. Call the cops, I would...
    It's best if he handles the situation himself, nothing good comes from calling the cops.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Spitting in the face is the lowest form of disrespect in my book.. fawk being an adult.. he would have got hurt.

I think your reaction was more of a disbelief type of reaction thus you did not instantly go off on this little prick. You was in shock that he had the ball to do that to you lol.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by icewind
    what a pussy...

you, I mean...

There is no reason for you to taunt the guy. He might have not done what most of us would and he acted out on his best judgement.

I dont know if you are calling him a pussy or the other guy but your reply is uncalled for!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    wow thats a tough call, i think he got off lucky and you made the right choice.......pricks like that always get theres in the end. i had to eat crow yesterday......but i wasnt in a bar, was at work and he was too and when he pulled a joke on me, which wasnt really a joke to me, i got mad called him what he was.........i had to make the apology..........it must have been the fina talking lol

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    No, no no, you did the wrong thing!!You should have knocked his ass out, left the bar right away , went to a new place and celebrated. Just think of it this way, you would have done him a favor by just knocking him out, like you said maybe next time he will get stabbed or something??? You could have helped stay away from worst things!!!!!!!

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    U got a lot more patience than me, I wudve take that mutha****a down then honked up the biggest greeny possible and spat it down his throat. At the end of the day he spat in his face, which is assault, so u hit im and its technically self defence, so u cudve cracked im at least once. Props to u tho 4 keepin ur cool and not ruinin ur boys nite, ur a better man than most of us.

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    No, no no, you did the wrong thing!!You should have knocked his ass out, left the bar right away , went to a new place and celebrated. Just think of it this way, you would have done him a favor by just knocking him out, like you said maybe next time he will get stabbed or something??? You could have helped stay away from worst things!!!!!!!
    i don't know how things work where your from, but here, the fastest way to spend a night in jail, is to start a fight in a public establishment.. cops will want someone to go to jail, and if the other guy's going to the hospitol, well guesse who's left.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    If anyone spits in my face, they are getting served.

~SC~
    LOL
    if someone spits in your face, swole, the'll be running away, real fast!

I take it back. I'd have spit right back at his face, then see what he wants to do from there. If it was a dare by his friends, then that dare just went stale.

From there it truly would be self defense if he wanted to throw, but you better make use of your punches because when you miss I'm breakin' your shit into pieces.

~SC~

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    MAYBE if he came up and talked shit cause he was drunk, MAYBE i would have let that go BUT SPITTING in someones face is very low and very disrespectful.

I give u props for not ruining the night but If someone spit in my face I would ruin the night, the year, and there fcukin face.

anyhow its an admirable gesture of you not ruining your boys b-day , good job bro.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    I dont think ppl really know how they would react in certain situations until they are in them. What you did shows a lot of restraint. Recently I grabbed a guy by the throat and dotted his i because he had grabbed my womans arm. He was drunk/stoned and falling all over the place. I look back and think I could have used a little more restraint.

Quote Originally Posted by Ridla
    "The stronger man is not the better wrestler or fighter, but tje one who is steadfast in patients"

No it's not, this is an excuse many use to punk out and feel good about themselves. Tell it to a UFC fighter and he'll laugh at ya'. No bro, you did the WRONG thing IMO. You should have made him apoligize, and if he didnt then make him through corporal ****ing punishment!!!

I think it would have made the birthday party better if you beat his ass. I'm talking Roadhouse style baby.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information