Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur

I'm Movin' To Miami...

Within the next month or two, I am moving to Miami with my company. Our company has recently been incorporated in the states and I will soon become Floridian!!! I really excited and nervous at the same time... The downside is, gotta leave the lady of 3 years (that's a whoooole other thread), family, friends... and the upside, well, sheit, it's Miami!!! But, I'm gonna need some friends.. who's from Miami? Oh yeah, and getting a working visa in the US is next to impossible... but I'm getting one soon!

1819 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    Within the next month or two, I am moving to Miami with my company. Our company has recently been incorporated in the states and I will soon become Floridian!!! I really excited and nervous at the same time... The downside is, gotta leave the lady of 3 years (that's a whoooole other thread), family, friends... and the upside, well, sheit, it's Miami!!! But, I'm gonna need some friends.. who's from Miami? Oh yeah, and getting a working visa in the US is next to impossible... but I'm getting one soon!
    i live there most of the year. p.m. me anytime and i'll put ya in the know. dont worry about leavin the g.f. you're gonna have a heart attack when you see those chicks. at 38 i havnt been with a chick over 25 in the last 5 years or so. lotta fun.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Im from miami mofuka.

Quote Originally Posted by 1819
    i live there most of the year. p.m. me anytime and i'll put ya in the know. dont worry about leavin the g.f. you're gonna have a heart attack when you see those chicks. at 38 i havnt been with a chick over 25 in the last 5 years or so. lotta fun.
    Thanks dude... yeah, the lady sit, kinda sucks... but I hear ya.. I've spent some time in Miami and the women are fuking gorgeous!!! I will pm you when the time approaches...

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Im from miami mofuka.
    oh great... trouble..... ... where are some decent gyms Maraxus? I use to spend a lot of time there, so I have a good idea demographically where things are... I will be residing in South Beach.

SoBe ugh. I hate SoBe. Just stay away from Lincoln Avenue unless youre into that sort of thing :gay: lol

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Im from miami mofuka.

Jesus, help the poor city of Miami, if these two Fags ever hook-up...............

SoBe ugh. I hate SoBe. Just stay away from Lincoln Avenue unless youre into that sort of thing :gay: lol
    welp, according to AR's poll I am... but in reality, I'll stay clear... sorry, just to clarify.. is SoBe a gym?? where is it?

SoBe = South Beach. Learn the lingo my future Miamian. Pay no mind to Bigen hes just a angry hillbilly that is incredibly jealous of you right now. Yee haw Bigen Yee fukin haw

I dont like the south beach feel, too yuppy for me. Head over to Miami and you will find a few hardcore gyms.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    Jesus, help the poor city of Miami, if these two Fags ever hook-up...............
    LOL!!! you silly fvcker!!!

Also get ready to learn spanish bro, its the primary language spoken here...

Cdub is offline Associate Member
    sobe is short for south beach. But yea let your old lady go cause it would happen eventually once you moved to mia. MIA is a hoasis.

SoBe = South Beach. Learn the lingo my future Miamian. Pay no mind to Bigen hes just a angry hillbilly that is incredibly jealous of you right now. Yee haw Bigen Yee fukin haw

I dont like the south beach feel, too yuppy for me. Head over to Miami and you will find a few hardcore gyms.
    haha... I guess I gots some learnin to do... I guess I'll have to learn the lingo the hard way!

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    I have spent months at a time down thtere working, You will ove it bro. good luck!

Also get ready to learn spanish bro, its the primary language spoken here...
    I speak broken spanish... I use to buy cars in miami and import them to canada... fuk, those car people don't speak a word of english... my first purchase I got ass raped,... but I caught on eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Heracles74
    I have spent months at a time down thtere working, You will ove it bro. good luck!
    Thanks dude... I think I'll need most of the luck with the company.. this is a huge step for me and I hope we exceed out expectations! It's funny, cause about 4 buddies of mine started this thing in Oct 2004 hoping for the best in the upper US... things grew faster than expected.. and well, here's the next step.. MIA!

Thanks dude... I think I'll need most of the luck with the company.. this is a huge step for me and I hope we exceed out expectations! It's funny, cause about 4 buddies of mine started this thing in Oct 2004 hoping for the best in the upper US... things grew faster than expected.. and well, here's the next step.. MIA!
    Anytime...
    that's awesome bro. sounds like things are going great. you may be kinda bummed now, but you really have to think of your own life. You will be glad you did this later no matter what. Hang tough man

by the way... the new avy's lookin sick!

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    What is it you and your pals do Jus?

by the way... the new avy's lookin sick!
    thanks bro!

Anytime...
    that's awesome bro. sounds like things are going great. you may be kinda bummed now, but you really have to think of your own life. You will be glad you did this later no matter what. Hang tough man
    Thanks a lot... I am hearing this from a lot of people and you just summed it up... I have to think of myself and be a little selfish.. I always get caught up in what everyone else thinks, and try not to hurt anyone but myself... I guess it's time to move on.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Lucky focker. Ive been to Miami a couple times. Every time I try to figure out how I can move there.

anytime... nobody is going to look out fo ryou but you. You try to make everyone happy but ya just have to realize everyone won't always be happy. your a good bro, I would imagine everyone understand. Even your girl; if she really loves you - she probably understands you need to do this.

Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    What is it you and your pals do Jus?
    In 2004 we started an online jewelry store... I am working with a guy who was in the mining industry for 25 years and knows a few DeBeers site holders personally... we took advantage of this opportunity and started an online diamond company that sells memberships for wholesale prices. Our business plan is going live soon and we are going to be on the NASDAQ in about a month (lawyers fees and paper work take forever).. I will check with a mod when the time comes close to see if I am able to post my website. Exciting stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Lucky focker. Ive been to Miami a couple times. Every time I try to figure out how I can move there.
    well... if I hit fortune 500.. you wanna job???

anytime... nobody is going to look out fo ryou but you. You try to make everyone happy but ya just have to realize everyone won't always be happy. your a good bro, I would imagine everyone understand. Even your girl; if she really loves you - she probably understands you need to do this.
    thanks heracles... means a lot!

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    In 2004 we started an online jewelry store... I am working with a guy who was in the mining industry for 25 years and knows a few DeBeers site holders personally... we took advantage of this opportunity and started an online diamond company that sells memberships for wholesale prices. Our business plan is going live soon and we are going to be on the NASDAQ in about a month (lawyers fees and paper work take forever).. I will check with a mod when the time comes close to see if I am able to post my website. Exciting stuff!
    WOW. Great stuff!! Keep us updated bro. Making a good living then

Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    WOW. Great stuff!! Keep us updated bro. Making a good living then
    welp... tons of sacrafices... I have been without getting paid for close to 4 months... but the paychecks started coming in... so , life is good! I didn't even understand before I got into this the power of online purchasing... shiet.. our main competitor is doing 531 million in gross sales... 15.8 million gross profit in year 4... let's hope for the best!!!

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    well... if I hit fortune 500.. you wanna job???

If I can live in Miami, sign me up. No snow, ice, and crap 6 months out of the year. I could def handle that. Not to mention all the hotties.

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    If I can live in Miami, sign me up. No snow, ice, and crap 6 months out of the year. I could def handle that. Not to mention all the hotties.
    according to our financial plan.. by out 3rd quarter (9 months) we are going to have a staff of 36 people... only 4 spots have been taken!
    Last edited by Dave321; 07-13-2005 at 09:12 AM.

according to our financial plan.. by out 3rd quarter (9 months) we are going to have a staff of 36 people... only 4 spots have been taken!
    You'll need a Network Security guy at some point... think of me! lol

You'll need a Network Security guy at some point... think of me! lol
    will do!!!

Holla at me, Id like a new gig

Holla at me, Id like a new gig
    you got it... I find out in a day or two where our offices are... i'll let you know when the real estate people call.

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Way to go Justin, and congrats... The party life down there is off the wall!!!!

Good luck and keep us posted
    Last edited by CRUISECONTROL; 07-13-2005 at 09:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CRUISECONTROL
    Way to go Justin, and congrats... Are you single cause if not Wow there are some women down there!!!!! The party life down there is off the wall!!!!

Good luck
    Thanks!!! welp, currently not single... I've been with my girl for 3 years.. holy shiet thats long!!! lol.... but, who know what will happen in the near future...

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Great! just what Miami needs, another fag

J/K
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Thanks!!! welp, currently not single... I've been with my girl for 3 years.. holy shiet thats long!!! lol.... but, who know what will happen in the near future...
    Yeah I re-read the origanal post and edited, sorry I'm at work and have a ton of stuff going on and forgot what that you said you have to leave your girl behind that sux but everything will work out one way or the other

PEACE AND HAIRGREASE

By the way I've been with my girl for 3 years in August!!! and yeah thats a long time LOL

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Right on bro. I wanna move to Ft. Lauderdale. At least now I have a free place to stay when I wanna hit Miami for the weekend.....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information