Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet

He's Just Not That Into You... Pearls of Wisdom!

He's Just Not That Into You... Pearls of Wisdom!

"I know that guy you're dating. He is a man made up entirely of your excuses. And the minute you stop making excuses for him, he will completely disappear from your life!"

"We're taught that in life, we should try to look on the bright side, to be optomistic. Not in this case. In this case, look on the dark side. Assum rejection first! Assume YOU are the rule, not the exception. It's intoxicatingly liberating!"

"He's just not that into you if he's having sex with someone ese. There's never going to be a good excuse for cheating"

"Whatever problems you may have been having sex with someone else. Don't ask what you did wrong. Don't share the blame."

"Do all his apologies count for something? Well, you can choose to believe he will change. But in my book, lying, cheating, or hiding is the exact opposite of the behavior of a man who's really into you."

"If something is wrong in a relationship, here's a bright, mature idea: Talk about it. Don't let any man blame you for your infidelity. Ever."

"You can't blame a guy for having feelings. You love someone, you break up, you still have feelings. Thank God for that, really. But having feelings doesn't mean you have to have sex."

"Lets call cheating what it is: a complete betrayal of trust."

"Your only responsibility in somone else's lapse in judgement is to yourself."

"Cheating is cheating. It doesn't matter whom it was with or how many times it happened."

"Cheaters never prosper. (Because they suck.)

"He's just not that into you if he doesn't want to marry you. Love cures committment phobia."

"Sometimes a person's behavior is so abhorret that it leaves little doubt as to what to do. The big mistake you made was choosing that person to begin with. The quickest way to rectify that mistake is by learning from, moving on and choosing much more wisely in the future. And quiick, before any more of your precious time is wasted!"

"There's no mystery - he's gone and he wasn't good enough for you.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    nice

Reading that is like brainwash.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    "He's just not that into you if he's having sex with someone else."
    Right, because he's currently IN someone else.

Sorry........

~SC~

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    That seems a little one-sided

J/K good post it means the same he or she!!!

Its taken from a book called....are you ready??? "He's just not that into you!"
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

AKA, "Wake up girl, he's a player!!"

~SC~

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    I heard they're calling it the new bible for women

And the discussion Begins "He's just not that in to you"

By: Greg Behrendt and Liz Tuccillo:

Taken from Chapter 5 - Yes, I know, I skipped ahead!!

So...Lets begin with .... "He's just not that into you if he's having sex with someone else!"

Wow....why didn't I think about that one? Duh! The author starts the Chapter out ....

If he cheats on you, throw the deadbeat OUT! Just kidding. I know things aren't always that simple. This is a very complicated subject, I'll admit. Some will argue, "It's just sex, what does it matter?" Some will argue that you shouldn't throw away a meanininful relationship just because of one indiscretion. This all may be true. But this is what I know; whatever problems you may have been having in your relationship, they didn't merit him having sex with someone else. Don't ask what you did wrong. Don't share the blame. And in case he tells you that it just "happened," please remember, cheating doesn't just "happen." It's not an accident as in "Oops, I just slipped and fell into a sexual relationship with someone else." It was planned and executed with the full knowledge that it could end your relationship. Know this: If he's sleeping with someone else without your knowledge or encouragement, he is not only behaving like a man who's just not that into you, hes behaving like a man who doesn't even like you all that much.

Cheating is bad. Not knowing why you cheated is even worse. If one red flag isn't enough for you, how about two. Don't date any man who doesn't know why he does things.

From here there are several letters "from" women that have been cheated on. Covers many excuses men have for cheating. One is titled the "But at Least he knew her excuse".

"Dear Greg,
    I've been going out with a guy for about a year. We are in love and get along great. Recently he met with his ex-wife who he hasn't seen in about a year. (She had left him because he met someone else.) They have been divorced about two years. They slept together. I am very upset and want to break up with him. He wants me to forgive him because it wasn't like it was someone new; it was his ex-wife. He promises me that it will never happen again-just old feelings came up and he couldn't control himself. I want to forgive him-it was only once-but it feels like every thing is ruined. Can he really be in love with me and do this to me?
    Joyce"

"Dear Ruined,
    Who decided to put the "ex" in "sex"? Your telling me that the "get out of her vagina free" card is that he used to be married to her? Does that mean he can also sleep with the woman that cleans his teeth? How about the lady that developes his photos? Hope hes not going to his high school reunion. Again, it doesn't really matter if he's still in love with you...he's given you a pretty big clue about how he feels about your relationship. The bigger question is....can you still be in love with HIM?"

You can't blame a guy for having feelings. You love someone...you break up, you still have feelings. Thank God for that really. But having feelings doesn't mean that you have to have sex. That required him to take his feelings and use them to be somewhere alone with his beloved, undress her, hiss her annd do all the other things involved with having sexual intercourse with someone. Hooray for feelings. Just keep them in your pants.

ITS SO SIMPLE:
    If you are in a mutually established monogamous relationship, then when someone cheats on you, they have decided to blatantly disrespect a very important decision you two made together. They've chosen to do this without your knowledge, thereby adding lies and secrecy to your relationship.

Lets call cheating what it is....a complete betrayal of trust. Cheaters are people who have a lot of stuff to work out and they are working it out on your time and with your heart. Some cheaters might give you an excuse, some might not have one at all, some might even blame you. No one can tell you exactly what to do when faced with this very complicated and painful situation. But the bottom line is, is this what you had hoped for in a relationship.

"100% of guys polled said they have never accidentally slept with anyone (but many want to know how this accident could occur and how they can get involved in such an accident.)"

Soooo what whould we have learned from this chapter?

- There is no excuse for cheating.
    - Your only responsibility in somone else's lapse in judgement is to yourself.
    - Cheating is cheating. It doesn't matter whom it was with or how many times it happened.
    - CHeating gets easier every time it's done. It's only hard the first time, when one feels the sting or morality and guilt of betraying someone's trust.
    - Cheaters never prosper (they SUCK).

5 Things he could have done if he was unsatisfied with your relationship (You'll notice none of them include sleeping with someone else.)
    - Talk about it
    - Write about it.
    - Sing about it.
    - Email about it.
    - Put on a puppet show about it.

Now....think of 5 of your own.....after that, read them, have a good laugh....read them again and then dump the cheater!!

Did you just type all that out???

~SC~

Yep I type 95 wpm

DAYUM!!!!!

I type hella fast too, but I never calculated how many WPM.

You go girl!

~SC~

Before I got "senior" the Navy made me take TYPING tests!!

A few more

"A phone call is just a phone call, or is it really the almighty representation of how much he really cares about you? Probably somewhere in the middle. And a good man will know that and use this handy telecommunication device accordingly. Emails need not apply!"

"The word "busy" is the relationship "Weapon of mass destruction". It seems like a good excuse but in fact, in every silo you uncover, all your going to find is a man who didn't care enough to call. Remember: Men are NEVER too busy to get what they want!!"

"One hundred percent of men polled said they've never been too busy to call a woman they were really into. As one fine man said, "A man has got to have his priorities"

"If hes not calling you, it's because you are NOT on his mind"

"Busy" is another word for a$$hole." A$$hole is another word for the guy you are dating!"

"You deserve a Fvcking phone call!"

People tell you who they are all the time. When a man says he can't be monogamous, you should probably believe him!

I was kidding....well not about typing 95 wpm but I already had it on my blog...I just cut and pasted it

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    DAYUM!!!!!

I type hella fast too, but I never calculated how many WPM.

You go girl!

~SC~

It's not an accident as in "Oops, I just slipped and fell into a sexual relationship with someone else." lmao!

IronFreakX is offline Banned

Cool

......By: Greg Behrendt and Liz Tuccillo

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    [QUOTE=Commando_Barbi]
    "Sometimes a person's behavior is so abhorret that it leaves little doubt as to what to do. The big mistake you made was choosing that person to begin with. The quickest way to rectify that mistake is by learning from, moving on and choosing much more wisely in the future. And quiick, before any more of your precious time is wasted!"

QUOTE]

I agree with this...

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    A good woman is only a woman, but a good Cigar is a Smoke...
    -Rk

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    I hear some of the women in my office talk about that book. I hear it is like the big new book for the gals... Similar to that Men are from Mars-women are from venus or whatever book. The new lioberation tactic for women, they read this, thenstart critisizing the crap out of their man until either he leaves or she gives up and leaves. funny!but I read CB's post, some interesting info...

I don't look at it as a male bashing book at ALL. I looked at it as DAMN I need to wake up and see what is around me! DUH. The clues are there if you just open your eyes to see them!

GQSuperman is offline Banned

why

do you think a guy would ever write or buy a book like that? NOPE!!!

just let it go. why keep reading stuff like that....to get confirmation you're right or something? if you get cheated on...of course you're in the right. why read a book to tell you that.

get over the guy. he cheated, leave it be. move on. by writing this dribble, you're not moving on.

GQSuperman is offline Banned

sorry

i just get frustrated listening to women complain all day about men. i work with 5 who male bash constantly. i don't sit around all day complaining about women. i just don't see the logic in it. it accomplishes nothing.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    "You can't blame a guy for having feelings. You love someone, you break up, you still have feelings. Thank God for that, really. But having feelings doesn't mean you have to have sex."
    F-ck...guilty as charged...=(

"He's just not that into you if he doesn't want to marry you. Love cures committment phobia."
    God d-mnit...I am such a piece of sh-t. My ex gf accused me of this and I totally tried to make up other excuses...=(

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    I love this thread CB! Keep 'em comin!!

Quote Originally Posted by GQSuperman
    do you think a guy would ever write or buy a book like that? NOPE!!!

just let it go. why keep reading stuff like that....to get confirmation you're right or something? if you get cheated on...of course you're in the right. why read a book to tell you that.

get over the guy. he cheated, leave it be. move on. by writing this dribble, you're not moving on.
    Dude, its not just about cheating. Its mainly for the types of girls who call a guy 20 times a week and still have to question whether or not there is something there. There are TONS of girls like that. "Oh, he didn't answer my 20 calls because he was busy with work." *slap*...if he really liked you, he would have answered.

You are totally missing the point. Its not a male bashing book, its more of a female bashing book. My ex gf wanted to get it for one of her friends, but decided not to because it would have been too insulting.

LOL Clock......I'm glad YOU get it. That means you are secure in you!

GQ........RELAX brotha....sheesh!

Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    F-ck...guilty as charged...=(

God d-mnit...I am such a piece of sh-t. My ex gf accused me of this and I totally tried to make up other excuses...=(

So here's a question for you guys.......

Do you like it when a girl asks YOU out? or would you prefer to do the asking?

Yep I type 95 wpm
    Btw, this is soooo hot...=) (I'm a computer programmer, remember)

So here's a question for you guys.......

Do you like it when a girl asks YOU out? or would you prefer to do the asking?
    I always prefer an aggressive girl. I hate making the moves.

You are totally missing the point. Its not a male bashing book, its more of a female bashing book. My ex gf wanted to get it for one of her friends, but decided not to because it would have been too insulting.
    you totally get it! it very much suppose to be an eye opening experience for girls, not male bashing, but explaining the male brain/motives

I had that book...never got to finish reading it b/c I let one of my friends borrow it. I need to get it back. It would really help me a lot right now!!!

I always prefer an aggressive girl. I hate making the moves.
    How Yoooouuuu doing? What's your sign? Hey....I can type 95 wpm.

lmao...you get 'em girl!!!

Haha, I think I'm love!

Heheheh Clocky you are soooo sweet!

Quote Originally Posted by PaRiS2005
    I had that book...never got to finish reading it b/c I let one of my friends borrow it. I need to get it back. It would really help me a lot right now!!!
    personally i think the book would help EVERY female, even those in good commited relationships, because we have all been throught one where we jsut couldnt see that he wasnt into us, it can help for getting over the past and also in making future relationships stronger.. i wouldnt be insulted if one of my girls bought it for me... now if my man did.. thats a dif story

LOL it was a Male friend of mine that made me buy it! LOL. THat's cool though. As I read it I looked back at my last 3 relationships and wow the LIGHT went ON!

Quote Originally Posted by ttuprincess
    personally i think the book would help EVERY female, even those in good commited relationships, because we have all been throught one where we jsut couldnt see that he wasnt into us, it can help for getting over the past and also in making future relationships stronger.. i wouldnt be insulted if one of my girls bought it for me... now if my man did.. thats a dif story

Quote Originally Posted by ttuprincess
    i wouldnt be insulted if one of my girls bought it for me... now if my man did.. thats a dif story
    Well the girl in question is very sensitive to begin with...and also very spiteful that she always has boy troubles while her best friend got to date me for 2 years...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information