Thread: Costco

Costco

Not sure if they have it everywhere in the country, but i went for the first time yesterday with my mom. Just wanted to give you all a heads up, they have ridiculous deals on protein bars. The brand is "AVID source", each bar has 200 calories, 5g fat, 18g carbs (7g sugar), and 20g protein, and they taste good. Anyway, a box of 24 bars is only $4.97. I stocked up, what a great deal.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    They have very good products there. I could care less about the savings, but their meat is awesome. Their chicken is trimmed very nicely, their white albacore doesn't have any dark chunks, and their frozen salmon is deskinned and individually vacuum sealed. All very high quality.

Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    They have very good products there. I could care less about the savings, but their meat is awesome. Their chicken is trimmed very nicely, their white albacore doesn't have any dark chunks, and their frozen salmon is deskinned and individually vacuum sealed. All very high quality.
    Yeah, I also got fresh salmon..so good there, cut perfectly and skinned.

radar1234 is offline Member
    costco is great! we also buy our bars from there. not as cheap as ur gettin though.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    i love costco but can never get out the door without stopping for 2 hot dogs, soda, and piece of pepperoni pizza. i think i just made myself hungry. costco is where i get all my chicken from.

anyone shop there from around pittsburgh...everyone talks about it....id lvoe to check one out...

darmadoc is offline Member
    Is the protein good quality (whey vs. hydrolized collagen)?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    That's a good deal on bars, but it's too bad those don't fit anywhere near the macro breakdowns that I would consider for myself.

I love Costco for their top sirloin, canned chicken, bagged chicken, beef jerky, and green beans!

~SC~

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    I love Costco too, I just hate going there on Friday's when there giving away samples, sometimes there healthy but most of the time its microwave junk thats got to much sugar........But sometimes they got the fish, steak, and other goos stuff grillin for samples.......

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WILDCH1LD
    I love Costco too, I just hate going there on Friday's when there giving away samples, sometimes there healthy but most of the time its microwave junk thats got to much sugar........But sometimes they got the fish, steak, and other goos stuff grillin for samples.......
    i just got back from costco. hit up all the junkfood samples then got a hot dog, soda, and piece of pizza.

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    I meat and chicken in Costco, really good and really cheap

Thread Information