Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dogs

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    Greater Swiss Mounyain dog. Name is Cody. Big, stubborn, useless dog. But he is very cute.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    My Mojo and Cocoa
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dogs-picture-020.jpg  

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    3 Shelties (like miniature lassie dogs) Sammy, Patty, and Barkley

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    boxers bro.... boxers!

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyKitty
    Heres my baby. Shes a big suck

AHEMMMMM

whose BABY? hummmm ?

Harley is a fukin wicked puppy!

lil boo boo!

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Now the ? is what to get male or female.. Is there a difference in attitude, no offense ladies, but I don't want a dog if it is going to be a PMSing biotch..

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    Supposedly, females are "cleaner dogs" ... I have heard that from several people... something like not peeingindoors as often as males or something, I don't know.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    I wanted a female dog for 2 reasons...

one so I could rub er belly from her top to er bottom without hitting a wang... and two, cause I just can't see myself giving love as openly to a male of any species as I would a female....

and if we were to fall in love then we could ...well you know..cuddle unabashedly.

Quote Originally Posted by Heracles74
    Supposedly, females are "cleaner dogs" ... I have heard that from several people... something like not peeingindoors as often as males or something, I don't know.
    My male was much easier to train than the female but he's smarter too.

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    i have a female now, had a male before.. as puppies they were both equally bad (chewing, shitting, all that).. the female i have now is easier to controll than the male was but, she always wants attention when my GF is over.. i guesse she gets jelous or is possesive, i duno.

Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy
    My male was much easier to train than the female but he's smarter too.
    i taught the male dog new tricks (not commands but tricks) easily until he was about three.. the female didn't want to learn anything new past two..
    Last edited by Tazwell; 07-19-2005 at 08:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazwell
    i have a female now, had a male before.. as puppies they were both equally bad (chewing, shitting, all that).. the female i have now is easier to controll than the male was but, she always wants attention when my GF is over.. i guesse she gets jelous or is possesive, i duno.

i taught the male dog new tricks (not commands but tricks) easily until he was about three.. the female didn't want to learn anything new past two..
    My female and my wife butt heads all the time. If my wife sits next to me on the couch the dog gets between us or on my lap. If the dog gets into my wife's spot on the bed she won't budge. She actually nipped at her a couple times when my wife tried to move her. It's hysterical watching them battle for Alpha female.

SexyKitty is offline Female Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by kman
    Now the ? is what to get male or female.. Is there a difference in attitude, no offense ladies, but I don't want a dog if it is going to be a PMSing biotch..
    Honestly, it totally depends on the breed and what you are looking for in temperment. One example is with Labs, females are very aloof, independent, they dont bond as much to their owners as males do, males of this breed are big sucky babies that love attention.

You'll have to research the specific traits of males and females of the breed you're getting to know what to expect in terms of differences.

Me personally, I would only ever have a female dog. Some male dogs tend to pee in the air when they get excited.....totally gross, the humping thing is weird too and I dont want to be looking at a little penis all the time.

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    tough choice, guess I am going to have to look into that SexyK.. Don't think I want a male dog humping me either, now that I think of it..

sigmatro11 is offline Associate Member
    I say a rotweiler! I had one that was massive got up to 165 lbs. He was great with me when I was younger. My parent bought him for me when I was 3 yrs old and he lived until I was 16. Great dogs though they are extremely protective!! But also love to play with kids. They are not good at all with strangers though!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information