Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'

guys, a small girl question?

im going out with this girl, she's real cool and all but the only thing making me hesitant about getting serious with her is that she has had a lot of mileage in the bedroom. hell ive been with a lot of women, sad part is she's been with more guys than i have chicks! This is seriously seared in my brain, can any of you guys relate to what im saying? or am i just being immature and shallow? everytime im in the sack with her, my messed up imagination goes haywire and i imaging all the nasty **** shes done with other men! i need to see a shrink
    Last edited by Spoon; 05-17-2004 at 07:37 AM.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    lol........just how many are we talking about bro?

Rugby13 is offline Member
    Isn't is weird how we want a girl that's never been with anyone and yet we can be dogs and all should be good?

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I try not to care how many they were with before thats the past. I understand it can be hard though bro. I'd say get over it or move on cause if you guys get serious it could ruin it all. Its nateral for men to be like though so don't feel like its just you.

i dont dare ask its something i think i wouldnt be able to forget or get over and if it be a reason to move on without her then so be it.
    Last edited by Spoon; 05-17-2004 at 01:45 AM.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    I see both sides of the issue..but would never want a worn-out woman. Also, when a dude can hump 'em all and not get screwed up emotionally..chicks tend to get a few wires crossed. Gotta watch out for those high milage chicks...even if you are putting the best miles on 'em. JMO

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    I dont think it should matter, the last girl I was seeing had a history, but I didnt let it bother me as long as the past was indeed the past and she focused on me.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    As long as she's still screwed more guys than you have, you shouldn't be too bad off.

Lostsoul is offline Associate Member
    Why is it ok for you to have done a lot of chicks, but not ok for her to have done a lot of guys?

A stupid double standard don't you think?

righton is offline Senior Member
    ****, i know some girls that have screwed so many guys that they have a higher sperm count than i do!!! But if they're going to be with only me, thats the only thing that counts.

RJM03 is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    As long as she's still screwed more guys than you have, you shouldn't be too bad off.

Quote Originally Posted by Lostsoul
    Why is it ok for you to have done a lot of chicks, but not ok for her to have done a lot of guys?

A stupid double standard don't you think?

i know its a double standard and i think iam being shallow about it but just the thought bothers me EVEN if it was the past. i am sure i am not the only one who feels this.

Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    im sure youve screwd more guys than her j/k

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    im going out with this girl, she's real cool and all but the only thing making me hesitant about getting serious with her is that she has had a lot of mileage in the bedroom. hell ive been with a lot of women, sad part is she's screwed more guys than i have chicks! This is seriously seared in my brain, can any of you guys relate to what im saying? or am i just being immature and shallow? everytime im in the sack with her, my messed up imagination goes haywire and i imaging all the nasty **** shes done with other men! i need to see a shrink

Hey bro, if we all worried about who or how many our significant others have been with we'd all be lonely. IMHO the past is the past and what they or i have done shouldnt come between us. First off, i recommend never getting on the subject of past relationships. Specially past sexapades. Theres nothing good that will come out of that conversation. 2nd, if shes a good person and good to u thats all that should matter bro. Good luck!

OG

Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    Hey bro, if we all worried about who or how many our significant others have been with we'd all be lonely. IMHO the past is the past and what they or i have done shouldnt come between us. First off, i recommend never getting on the subject of past relationships. Specially past sexapades. Theres nothing good that will come out of that conversation. 2nd, if shes a good person and good to u thats all that should matter bro. Good luck!

OG
    thanks man! i guess i should have learned my lesson from my past sexcapades. that is never to bring up sexcapades or exchange bed notes like have you done this or that. oh well im sure things will turn out for the better. hell none of us are perfect either.

BabyGirl01 is offline Female Member
    I would say that if these images can not get out of your mind then don't be with her. Because instead of enjoying ehat is good u are getting all of these images in your mind. Then ask yourself whast is the point of having sex???

BG

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    I have never been with a women who has had more partners than me but the ones that came close all had mental problems. We can say that men are double standard all we want but women who have a whole lot of sexual partners come with way to much baggage.

haaaaaf is offline Junior Member
    can we define a lot here?

FreakyBoy is offline New Member
    If you are not happy then dump her and find another 1.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Martha
    I have never been with a women who has had more partners than me but the ones that came close all had mental problems. We can say that men are double standard all we want but women who have a whole lot of sexual partners come with way to much baggage.
    I agree bro! Most chicks who will just sleep with anyone think a guy will like them more if they put out. They mixup fcuking and love or lust and love IMHO....

OG

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Martha
    There’s some truth to that... I learned in a psy class that women who sleep around a lot usually have some serious issues from their past... molestation, rape, etc... and have a hard time staying monogamous. They see sex as a way to gain acceptance.

But then there are women who just go thru a promiscuous phase, but move on to being faithfully married. It’s a crapshoot at best… the bottom line is that everybody has a past, you just have to be honest with yourself when deciding what you can and can’t deal with.
    Good luck
    ~R

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    We guys do have a double standard but I agree that a woman who has a lot of miles has a lot of baggage. Men for the most part when it comes to screwing can be shallow, not falling in love etc... I believe with a woman it is an emotional thing and there are always scars and issues. Not to say ahe is a bad person but don't be surprised if she has multiple personalities.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin

OG
    Exactly, Leave the past in the past.

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    First, you said that she has been with more people than you, but later you said you don't know exactly how many she's been with. SO maybe it's not as many as you think.

But seriously, be happy that she's with YOU now.

On another note, it can make for an ego trip to break someone in, but chicks that have had minimal experience is boring ('You want me to do WHAT?'). Let her teach you a few things. You'll have fun.

ttuPrincess Guest
    the past is the past .. get over it.. atleast she wasnt sitting at home watching brady bunch reruns.. she got that out of her system already!

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    If this is relationship advice, I would say move on. There are tons of sweet, sexually conservative women out there, if that is what you want. It sounds like it bothers you, and acting like it doesnt is a recipe for disaster.

Remember that a girl who has been around a little too much is much more likely to have a common STD like herpes. Some may be ok with contracting a disease, but I am not.

JayDawg is offline Junior Member
    i always use a dont ask dont tell policy - regardless of it being a double standard it will bother you and it will come up down the road

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Even though it is a double standard, sometimes it still just bothers me too. Not really the amount of guys, but its that I just get it stuck in my head that the girls wont be as tight, like its all broken in. Sorry for the possible rude comment, its just whats stuck in my brain. If it feels like im throwin a hotdog down a hallway, im passing.

-ost

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    YOU CANT MAKE A HOE A HOUSEWIFE... RULE # 1
    .. run her off unless shes just a casual sex thing, double up on that bro

Quote Originally Posted by OSTIE
    Even though it is a double standard, sometimes it still just bothers me too. Not really the amount of guys, but its that I just get it stuck in my head that the girls wont be as tight, like its all broken in. Sorry for the possible rude comment, its just whats stuck in my brain. If it feels like im throwin a hotdog down a hallway, im passing.

-ost
    HA ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!

Maybe you should tie a 2x4 to your ass so you won't fall in.

Seriously dude, I haven't come across one (pun?) yet that's been worn out.

Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    HA ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!

Maybe you should tie a 2x4 to your ass so you won't fall in.

Seriously dude, I haven't come across one (pun?) yet that's been worn out.

Of course you haven't you horse. Not all of us so blessed.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

Imo

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    im going out with this girl, she's real cool and all but the only thing making me hesitant about getting serious with her is that she has had a lot of mileage in the bedroom. hell ive been with a lot of women, sad part is she's been with more guys than i have chicks! This is seriously seared in my brain, can any of you guys relate to what im saying? or am i just being immature and shallow? everytime im in the sack with her, my messed up imagination goes haywire and i imaging all the nasty **** shes done with other men! i need to see a shrink
    it would be one thing if you didn;t know she's like the holland tunnel, but since you know... i say if you get in a relationship with her it will always be in the back of your head.also, first arguement you have i bet you go back to that as firepower against her, which means you're ****ed up because of it and she been ****ed more than you wish to have known about.
    personally, if you were my boy, i'd say...stay the **** away.too many girls who don't need to go cock shopping. find someone who can keep her legs crossed like a real woman.

Hey, am I the only one standing up for the sluts?

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

yup,haha

yeah because while you are standing up for them.....we're all laying down for them

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Man screw getting serious...#1 is she good in bed...#2 are you pleasing her(orgasm)...#3 does she give good head???....if yes to all then keep on keepin on but f u c k the seriousness!!!

Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    yeah because while you are standing up for them.....we're all laying down for them

That joke ran through my head as soon as I typed my last post.

Partyboy is correct. When you have been around as long as us, you sort of get a feel for these things. Iknow I have dated a few sluts in my time and I bet PB has also. It always turned out the same. Crazy,obsessed and dangerous. Not that these woman did not finaly get married but most of them have already been threw one or two husbands. Just not my cup of tea.

I bet you dated some crazy, obsessed, dangerous prudes too.

Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    If this is relationship advice, I would say move on. There are tons of sweet, sexually conservative women out there, if that is what you want. It sounds like it bothers you, and acting like it doesnt is a recipe for disaster.

Remember that a girl who has been around a little too much is much more likely to have a common STD like herpes. Some may be ok with contracting a disease, but I am not.
    I agree. Get the hell out of there!

Why aren't the sluts on this board coming out to defend themselves? Come on, you know who you are!!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information