Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    Well the girl in question is very sensitive to begin with...and also very spiteful that she always has boy troubles while her best friend got to date me for 2 years...
    i can think of a specific girl in mind that i want to buy this book for...actually 2... damn crazy asses

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ttuprincess
    personally i think the book would help EVERY female, even those in good commited relationships, because we have all been throught one where we jsut couldnt see that he wasnt into us, it can help for getting over the past and also in making future relationships stronger.. i wouldnt be insulted if one of my girls bought it for me... now if my man did.. thats a dif story
    Yeah, I need to read it b/c I'm having a hard time understanding the relationship I just got out of. Guys are so damn complicated!!!!!!!!

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    "He's just not that in to you if he doesnt want to MARRY you?! WTF!!!

uhhh...k. I get it though, this book is for those needy ass girls who call you a million times a day while youre laying next to some coolerr, less clingy chick...understandable

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    this book has nothing to do with a guys brain...its for both sexes just simply substitute the male reference for the female of your choice

see, this simply all comes down to self worth, how do you feel about yourself CB, sure sure your confident in this and that but you really have to have a good mental cleansing, this book will help, but be rest assured it can also hinder....

it will put "ideas" into your head that will make you question motives on the other persons part to such a degree you may make mountains out of mole hills... and thats where problems will start... the REAL problem is when you start these mountains..thats when either your gonna look like a troublemakin complainer in the guys eyes...its the same for men too. Every man I know, HATES confrontation with his woman, they dont wanna argue (sorry "TALK")they wanna workout, eat dinner, have a laugh get the whop sucked and go to bed.... thats universal.

so, what can you do? read the book, read it and learn how use the tools of the people who were scarred enough to write it in the first place... but dont give up your heart, because it will make you cold...it will make you into someone who like the author is, someone who is a wee bit too uptight...and who like to hang out with someone uptight?

life is just a game that you can play many many ways, how you play will only effect you in the long run...you make your own rules. the only time to really be worried is when someone else is makin rules for you.

These are things to do if you wanna keep a man around.

1 dont fukin call so much ONCE a day to say hi is almost too much...especially if you live together.

2 dont offer all of your waking time with the mutherfuker (this is not challengeing and you become a fixture)

3 dont use sex as a tool to get what you want, this is very important, the guy will think your using it as a weapon and he in turn looks at it as a give and take situation....the more open you are with sex, the less likely that will become an obsession!

4 Stay busy in your own life, dont make him a part of everything go out with your girls ENJOY LIFE! he is!

5 take some time off here and there, so you can reflect on where you see yourself heading, and what you would like to change....NEVER talk about this with him

6 HUMP, because if you dont and we know he wants it, he'll get it somewhere else.

see, thats all I can think of right now...and I do have more but... look at it this way. Remember when you first get a pair of new shoes, you wanna keep em all nice and wicked lookin and fresh? but over time you bang em up and lose interest? well, thats what a relationship is like, dont let that happen....easier said than done, but to now be a ol pair of shoes always sitting in the closet waiting for him to wear ya .....

get some life yourself and make him chase ya....remember YOU DONT NEED ANYONE!! you choose to be with them. They're lucky to hang wit chu.

thats enough therapy for now....

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    No offense...but i think its a dumb book....its like the "fruit diet" book in the dieting world....which is BS if u dunno...

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    LOL Dally - Thank you. Check is in the MAIL!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

LAW
    LAW is offline Female Member
    Good post.
    I went out last night and this guy was hitting on me and he has 2 kids and is married. This other guy has 6 kids, one is only 6mos old and he is hitting my my gf trying to arrange a date. This other 30 year old is with his very cute girlfriend and he gave me his phone number to give to my gf if she wanted to f***k some day! GEEZ! She declined as did I .
    Cheating is so prevelant among married women and married men.
    I've been in a relationship for 3 years and Im going to South Beach in two weeks and my guy is going crazy cause he won't be with me.
    Heck we're temped every day no matter where we are. "JUST SAY NO"!
    Last edited by LAW; 07-15-2005 at 05:17 PM.

LoggedOut is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Polska
    I heard they're calling it the new bible for women

I litterally am walking in the door from a mediocre date and my date actually brought up this book.... interesting,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Hmmmmm that might not be a good thing! or it could be! I donno!

Quote Originally Posted by LoggedOut
    I litterally am walking in the door from a mediocre date and my date actually brought up this book.... interesting,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    This book sounds like Male Bashing 101.

~SC~

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    This book sounds like Male Bashing 101.

~SC~
    no male bashing, actually more like female bashing and pointing out how blind we can be

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Oh, well in that case, it's a great read!

~SC~

Oh I hate that!

Quote Originally Posted by LAW
    Good post.
    I went out last night and this guy was hitting on me and he has 2 kids and is married. This other guy has 6 kids, one is only 6mos old and he is hitting my my gf trying to arrange a date. This other 30 year old is with his very cute girlfriend and he gave me his phone number to give to my gf if she wanted to f***k some day! GEEZ! She declined as did I .
    Cheating is so prevelant among married women and married men.
    I've been in a relationship for 3 years and Im going to South Beach in two weeks and my guy is going crazy cause he won't be with me.
    Heck we're temped every day no matter where we are. "JUST SAY NO"!

Quote Originally Posted by ttuprincess
    no male bashing, actually more like female bashing and pointing out how blind we can be
    I had to put a whole post in my blog about how it's NOT male bashing....and they say WOMEN are over sensitive!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information