Thread: South Beach

LAW
    LAW is offline Female Member

South Beach

Im going to South Beach in two weeks and i was wondering if anyone could tell me which clubs I shouldn't miss. A hotel recomendation, although Im sure I won't be spending much time there. Should I bother trying to get VIP into any of the clubs. Im not much for standing on line.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    I stayed in the Wave http://www.wavehotel.com/packages.php and loved it. IT's down at the end of the strip so you have some quite....but close enough to walk to everything and across from the beach.

I also stayed in the Hotel Chelsea which is off the strip but its a nice place.

Have a ball!!! Oh I did... . Just watch the Sangria!!!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    That's the Hotel Chelsea...

http://www.hotelsinmiami.org/Hotel/9183

I love the "boutique" type hotels.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member

The Roney Plaza is a very nice hotel w/ decent prices.

It's on 22 st and Washington ave (or Collins?). On the beach you might want to swing by Purvee/Opium Garden, Crobar (really good) also LEVEL, is ok. Chances are, anywhere you go will be packed, it is up to your preference in music and crowds. Also, Space (in downtown- a small distance away) gets K-stuffed. In Space you have trance, a hip hop room and the patio. I used to work in the promotion business, so if you can get yourself on a VIP list, the faster you will get in and you will have an easier time. Personally, If I don't know someone who is working at a club that is slammin, I won't go. Waiting Sucks!
    enjoy your trip,
    <Keyser>

mass junkie is offline banned
    Tell ya what ya should do..

Get up early, head to the beach to get a nice tan going...

Stroll down ocean drive for a few frozen drinks.... make sure to hit "Wet Willies" for an attitude adjustment with a shot of 151... a few of those and you'll be set for the afternoon... maybe grab a bite to eat ... Go back to your room and catch a lil shut eye...

10:30 or so... SB starts to fill up with the regulars .. Not really too many lines waiting to get in as of yet... hopefully you grabbed something to sip on... on your lil walk to washington ..(where all the clubs are) just start at one end and work your way down... by the time you near the end of the strip.. you should be loose as a goose... and having a very, very, good time..

I dont know where you are coming from.... but uhh... just be prepared for a lively bunch

been awhile since Ive been "clubing" last good club I went to was Crobar.. If you can get in, I highly recommend it.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    ahhh, south beach...that place was awesome, i can't wait to go back someday

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Tell ya what ya should do..

Stroll down ocean drive for a few frozen drinks.... make sure to hit "Wet Willies" for an attitude adjustment with a shot of 151... a few of those and you'll be set for the afternoon... maybe grab a bite to eat ... Go back to your room and catch a lil shut eye...

I dont know where you are coming from.... but uhh... just be prepared for a lively bunch

been awhile since Ive been "clubing" last good club I went to was Crobar.. If you can get in, I highly recommend it.
    Definitely. I forget about day-time activities. Yes, swing by Wet Willies and grab yourself a "call-a-cab" or an "attitude adjustment", they both are excellent and guarantee you will be talking funny after one.
    It is pretty wild, so like mass junkie said, when you are walking up Wash. Ave get ready for a show and endless pick up lines.
    <Keyser>

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    V.I.P. in Miami is the only way to do things in my opinon. A couple hundred bucks a bottle/table you walk right in and its good times all night, but then again your a female so as long as your rolling w/ other females (or atleast more females than cocks) you should be ok. Save your money and let the guys to treat u. The more skin u show the better your odds. lol (but true). as for hotels Eden Rock, Shore Club, Dilano, the tides, are all great choices. as for clubs Keyser Sozey named some good ones.

305GUY

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Club Mansion.

LAW
    LAW is offline Female Member
    Im going with my girlfriend, no men allowed on this trip. I checked out Miamivip.com and they want 50 bucks for VIP access and Im sure I will probably need this for Opium if not the rest. Do you think that VIP online is legit or should I ask the concerge at the hotel that I stay at. I've never been clubbing before so it's all new to me.
    I'll definately hit Wet Willies, sounds like a fun place.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Personally i've never even heard of online vip? what i do is just walk straight up to the vip door man say that you wanna buy 2 bottles (black label and goose) and they let you right in while everybody else is sill waiting outside. IMO girls dont really need to do that, they just stand in the vip waiting section, wait for a group of cocks that wanna get in vip but cant cuz they have no girls with them, and go in w/ them for free and drink their shit.. they'll love it and you'll love it trust me..

Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    Personally i've never even heard of online vip? what i do is just walk straight up to the vip door man say that you wanna buy 2 bottles (black label and goose) and they let you right in while everybody else is sill waiting outside. IMO girls dont really need to do that, they just stand in the vip waiting section, wait for a group of cocks that wanna get in vip but cant cuz they have no girls with them, and go in w/ them for free and drink their shit.. they'll love it and you'll love it trust me..
    This is funny, but oh so true. If there is to be no "meat" on this trip, may as well tease it to your advantage. Also, those VIP online things are bs, the door man and list person are the guardians of the gate. I'm sure you'll have no problems dressing sexy and getting in. It's the sausage fest that the club owners don't want.
    <keyser>

Iceman911 is offline Associate Member
    Crobar,bed and the mansion. I've got a buddy that lives in lauderdale that can get you on the private lists, just pm me and I'll get the info to you.

Thread Information