Thread: Oh the pain

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet

Oh the pain

Wow....my skin is NOT used to sun!!

I'm on FIRE!!

The sun is so beautiful and the sky is sooo blue. God I love California!!

Peace...C.B.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    i'm stuck at work 6 days a week 9-7 barely see the sun, lucky a$$

chest6 is offline Banned
    I have tried to get a lil tan outside for 5 days now and before I head out there its nice and sunny.....then once I lay down..DAMN CLOUDS!!! and it doesn't even storm..its just cloudy til like 630 then the sun comes out again..but thats too late to do anything...ahhhh

Blog Entries
    i got a pool at my house that i used 1 time so far since summer started.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    I have tried to get a lil tan outside for 5 days now and before I head out there its nice and sunny.....then once I lay down..DAMN CLOUDS!!! and it doesn't even storm..its just cloudy til like 630 then the sun comes out again..but thats too late to do anything...ahhhh
    buy a big yellow light lamp.

chest6 is offline Banned
    I will! Tanning is out of the question...too expensive and useless

That happened to me the other day. THere's a major marine layer covering the coast in the AM but as soon as it burns off !!! Wham! Clear skies and sunshine.

Oh my aching skin!!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

chest6 is offline Banned
    oh...one day is fine.

5 in a row?? That is different. A lil unlucky i may say

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Yeah, went to the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk today w/my Celtics throwback tanktop and got a nice color to my shoulders/arms!!! What a nice day!

Loved the people pointing at me too, I always love that!

~SC~

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    If I run around the block three times, it's like just a few minutes as each lap is one mile, I get a slight burn on my shoulders, neck. El Paso is SO sunny. Only 8" of rain a year.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    My skin is fairly brown now. Been on the sunbed for the past 4 months, going 3 times a week. Probably not that great for me though Are you brown now Barbi?

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    there is one easy and quick way to elimiante pain from sunburn. Those reading my post might guess it....

thats right vitamin c

Honestly. Mix 10grams of vitamin c powder in a decent ammount of water and spray it on the burned areas. I get burned very easily so I wanted to test this method. I was out in the scorching sun for 3 hours burning the **** out of my skin. When I get back home I was already red and sore. Started spraying the burned areas and after a few minutes the pain had gone away. Keept on spraying every 30 minutes or so and the day after no one would have known I burned myself.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    there is one easy and quick way to elimiante pain from sunburn. Those reading my post might guess it....

thats right vitamin c

Honestly. Mix 10grams of vitamin c powder in a decent ammount of water and spray it on the burned areas. I get burned very easily so I wanted to test this method. I was out in the scorching sun for 3 hours burning the **** out of my skin. When I get back home I was already red and sore. Started spraying the burned areas and after a few minutes the pain had gone away. Keept on spraying every 30 minutes or so and the day after no one would have known I burned myself.
    Johan and his Vitamin C! If it works i'll try it, although i don't burn anymore. Do you sleep with your bottle of Vit C tablets bro?!

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    have you tried alavera{sp} i keep a bunch growing around the house. cut off a stem and rud the juice on your sun burn, should help....sticky though as for sunburns on me, i am lucky, when i do yard work or fishing, my shirts off, so i stay dark all year. oh people point and stare at me too.....esp. with there butter finger....lol

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    you would never think, but Ontario, Canada has been hot as HELL... yesterday was around 37C... sorry, haven't figured out F yet... Somewhere in the 90's I'm sure! Going to work sucks!

Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    Johan and his Vitamin C! If it works i'll try it, although i don't burn anymore. Do you sleep with your bottle of Vit C tablets bro?!
    yeah it does work for sure. I am like semi albino. Get burned very eaisly. 45 minutes in the sun and I am in pain the day after. When I did that experiment it was like the hottest day in the summer here and the sun was horrible and it was for more then 3 hours. I should have been totaly destroyed by the sun.

But did you retain the tan?

do you ask me? I never get a tan so I wouldnt know.

I cant se why it would run the tan. It only eliminates all the free radicals created by the uv light in the skin. But it shouldnt block any signals to produce pigments.

If you didn't peel, you should tan some. I guess it only matters how much pigment you have to begin with. Just stick to tan in a bottle like SC then.

well I do get a miniscule ammount of tan. I spent 15 minutes on the tanning beed 2 times a week for 3 months and that gave me "some" color. I could acctualy se a line where my boxers begin. That is how hard it is to me to get color

Quote Originally Posted by johan
    well I do get a miniscule ammount of tan. I spent 15 minutes on the tanning beed 2 times a week for 3 months and that gave me "some" color. I could acctualy se a line where my boxers begin. That is how hard it is to me to get color
    Any improvement is improvement.
    I guess you go to the beach not so much to tan, but to reflect.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    could be worse of a sunburn though. i fell asleep in the sun on a boat last weekend for a few hours and it was 105 degrees at the time. i'm dark skinned so i don't burn easy but damn. it's suppose to be 109-111 degrees here today and i have a softball game at 6pm.

lol exactly Back when wrestling the joke always was that when I took ny shirt off everyone scream that they get blinded.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Yeah, went to the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk today w/my Celtics throwback tanktop and got a nice color to my shoulders/arms!!! What a nice day!

~SC~
    i'd be pointing at you too, but i'd be telling my girlfriend "if that man tries to eat me run because i know i'm just a snack for him."

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

~SC~

Yeah,

You can get some strange looks when you dress like Mini Pearl ....

Just Joking Bro.
    Sorry, I couldn't resist...

Seriously though it's really nice to have your hard work admired.

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    Sorry to hear you're burnt. Do you tan afterwards?

Thankfully yes... have a nice golden glow now hehe

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member

I have a remedy straight from a doctor on a cruise ship

for sunburns.... Aspirin. Passengers on cruises pay 50 bucks to see the doctor for a sun burn and the Rx is simply aspirin. Essentially, when you're getting sun swelling occurs. The aloe vera helps, but use an advil or an aspirin, whenever you get too burnt, in order to reduce the swelling. Guarantee you'll feel the difference.
    <Keyser>

Thank you

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Thank you
    Anytime, C_B
    <Keyser>

I'll have to try that next time.

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    I got burnt today thats what I get for spending 8 hours in the sun. I'll take tomorrow off and should be ready for round 2 Monday.

Thread Information