ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member

the chronicels of narnia: the lion, the witch and the wardrobe

any one else love this book as a kid? .. well they are making a movie of it.. comes out December 9th.. im sooooo pumped! anyone else? I know some of yall liked this book

(SHUT UP vette!)

EDIT: cant spell this morning
    Last edited by ttuprincess; 07-17-2005 at 07:23 AM.

Jerzey is offline Member
    OMG, I use to watch that movie over and over again.... There's a movie already isn't there, or is it different? The lion, the witch and the wardrobe, was that it? So long ago.... I can't remember, lol.

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    Yea, the previews look pretty sweet dont they!! I never read the book, but cant wait to see the movie.

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerzey
    OMG, I use to watch that movie over and over again.... There's a movie already isn't there, or is it different? The lion, the witch and the wardrobe, was that it? So long ago.... I can't remember, lol.
    yeah there was an older version of it, but this one has today technology.... it looked so bad ass, all the colors and technological shit.. the lion looked awesome in the previews ( my mom had no clue why i was so excited at the movie last night.. oh ill just show her! lol 0

Jerzey is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ttuprincess
    yeah there was an older version of it, but this one has today technology.... it looked so bad ass, all the colors and technological shit.. the lion looked awesome in the previews ( my mom had no clue why i was so excited at the movie last night.. oh ill just show her! lol 0
    I need to watch TV more, I haven't seen the previews that's why I didn't know they were doing it over with today's technology.. I have to see this! (we are such dorks) but this was one of my favorite movies when I was younger..

GirlyGirl is offline Female Member
    This sounds great! I read the ENTIRE series as a kid-makes me want to go out and reread them all! I even had a dog named Aslan.. (the lion!)

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    id rather see a up to date lord of the flies, or all quiet on the western front

Jerzey is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotron
    id rather see a up to date lord of the flies, or all quiet on the western front
    Lord of the Flies was a pretty sick movie, I can't even imagine what they could do with it now

Lord of the Flies was a pretty sick movie, I can't even imagine what they could do with it now
    the black and white one from back in the day? I didnt think it was nearly as good as reading the book, but the book was pretty fuked up in it's own right.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Yes, I remember reading several of the series when I was a kid,

I'm looking forward to seeing the movie.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Here’s Disney’s official movie site

http://adisney.go.com/disneypictures/narnia/index.html

Here’s a video, about the making of the movie.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/disney...of_narnia.html

TonyM is offline Junior Member
    Yeah i heard that was coming out, dont know about you huys but im counting the days till the new superman movie comes out!!

Jerzey is offline Member
    the black and white one from back in the day? I didnt think it was nearly as good as reading the book, but the book was pretty fuked up in it's own right.
    I read the book then saw the movie.... so I kinda had the whole thing in my head before I saw it, I think it would make a great movie today! Although, I probably wouldn't sleep that night...

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    I loved reading the Chronicles of Narnia when I was younger. I can't wait!

I read the book then saw the movie.... so I kinda had the whole thing in my head before I saw it, I think it would make a great movie today! Although, I probably wouldn't sleep that night...
    What was the fat kids name, lol didnt he get stoned to death, it's been a while lol

Jerzey is offline Member
    What was the fat kids name, lol didnt he get stoned to death, it's been a while lol
    It's been a while, but the fat kid was "Piggy" and he was with the bad kid (can't remember his name..) (I don't remember him being killed)... I thought Simon was the one they beat to death, supposedly by accident, when he came out of the woods or something... I don't know, now I'm gonna have to read it again, lol.. you got me thinking....

It's been a while, but the fat kid was "Piggy" and he was with the bad kid (can't remember his name..) (I don't remember him being killed)... I thought Simon was the one they beat to death, supposedly by accident, when he came out of the woods or something... I don't know, now I'm gonna have to read it again, lol.. you got me thinking....
    yes, i might have to join you on this journey, one of my all time favorites, other then the vietname book fallen angels.

riironman is offline Junior Member
    i hope the movie is good..that was my favorite book series as a kid. The lord of the rings movies did the books justice. so I hope this is just as good

Quote Originally Posted by riironman
    i hope the movie is good..that was my favorite book series as a kid. The lord of the rings movies did the books justice. so I hope this is just as good
    minus the fact that they leave out a lot of background info, ya lotr movies were good.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ttuprincess
    any one else love this book as a kid? .. well they are making a movie of it.. comes out December 9th.. im sooooo pumped! anyone else? I know some of yall liked this book

(SHUT UP vette!)

EDIT: cant spell this morning
    I feel the same way. Problem is, I don't believe any of my current friends have read it. Maybe it's just nostalgia. I don't know if I could still like it if I read it now.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    huh, now theres a thing I DO remember (GATDAM BOOZE) the lion the witch and the wardrobe .. I read that, and the hobbit and Here comes the fudge (TWICE )

Thread Information