tempbrit is offline Member

Delano - South Beach

Ok, have to report back on this one.

Curious if anyone has ever stayed at The Delano in South Beach. I have travelled extensively across the globe my entire career and have stayed at literally thousands of hotels. However, The Delano is right at the very top of my list.

I have never been to a resort/hotel that simply exuded sensuality/borderline eroticism like this hotel. It was not in a gross or disgusting way at all. It truly must be seen to be believed. If you are having trouble trying to get a chick you are hanging out with into the sack, if after taking her to the Delano for a weekend nothing happens, you know you are barking up the wrong tree.

The people at this hotel were simply some of the most beautiful people on the planet. And to top it all off, they were exceptionally forward/aggressive. I just finished my Test/Tren /Var cycle and my body was in mint condition and I was glad for that. I got tons and I mean tons of attention. Clearly this is a hotel with hot women and rich fat dudes. If you are a good looking guy you will get loads of attention. The women are borderline desperate for decent looking guys.

The bars and food were simply unbelieveable as well. The Sky Bar at the Shore Club must also be experienced while in South Beach.

Damn I am glad I live in South Beach.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    i can vouch on this one, the deleno is the shit. beutiful woman walking/laying around topless. right in south beach. and oh yeah the hotel is nice.

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Delano, SkyBar.......Top notch.

I think the women I saw at the SkyBar were probably the hottest collection of women assembled in my life. It rivals the collection of women at the Miami Heat games during the Playoffs.

Damn....I love Miami!!!! Latin women are soooooo SENSUAL!!!

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    i stayed somewhere that started with a D... but it couldnt of been that b/c mine was small as shit and gross.... then i got food poisoning... still love SB tho!!!

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tempbrit
    I think the women I saw at the SkyBar were probably the hottest collection of women assembled in my life. It rivals the collection of women at the Miami Heat games during the Playoffs.

Damn....I love Miami!!!! Latin women are soooooo SENSUAL!!!
    sensual= bang like crazy while screaming all night so bring ur "A" game.
    yeah ur right.

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    The Delano is awesome. Some of the best nights I've had in Sobe were right there, next to the pool. I have never seen a pool quite as cool as the pool at the Delano. When I think of Miami Beach, I think of the Delano.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    i stayed somewhere that started with a D... but it couldnt of been that b/c mine was small as shit and gross.... then i got food poisoning... still love SB tho!!!

If you have not stayed at the Delano, you need to. I would definately put it on the must do during ones life.

It is not the most expensive hotel I have ever stayed in (it is expensive as hell though), but it has to be the most Sensual/Erotic.

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Ahhh the Delano is '' A'' List. A definite must in south beach. Shore club is hot also, and if in L.A. the Mondronian is even better then both. All the same type of theme, low lights, sushi, trendy music and models, Thats how I like it..

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Right on man! And it's free to hang out there. No cover charge at the Delano on Southbeach which is pretty nice if you know what I mean. So if you want you can go there 7 times a week and hang out and meet beautiful women for free! It's a cool place just to chill and have some drinks. Cool Ambiance.

Thread Information