Thread: in the gutter

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member

in the gutter

so this summer both of my grandfathers died, and i just got dumped by my girlfriend. feelin shitty, cant sleep, and when i think of eating i feel sick. sucks cause i wanted to get to 230lb by the end of summer and now i just mope around the house all day. kind of venting and need motivation. the things that i try to think of to make me happy is that i am going to bartend when i get back to florida (lots of money and girls), and hopefully hit 230lb so then i can cut and look oh so good for when i see my ex, back in florida. hopefully she'll want to go out again so then i can tell he to **** off. (we go to same university, and also live close here in ny.)

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Sorry to hear about the bad shvt bro. We are here for you. Keep your head up and try and have some fun.

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    I'm really sorry about your losses bro. Hang in there man.

thanks guys, im guessing time will heal all, but time is moving slow as hell when i keep dwellin on things. i just gotta keep my mind on my goals and try not to get sidetracked

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry about your grandparents, man. I feel ya on the gf thing. I broke up with her, but think it was kind of a mistake. I do like you do...feel kinda sick a lot and do a lot of moping.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    SOrry in advance, I know this isnt the newest thread but I had somethin to add. Same damn thing happened to me when I broke up with my g/f. She broke it off and I couldnt eat for a while it seemed. Until I talked to my older brother. I have mentioned b4 on this site he is the one who got me on the site and got me into BB. He jus talked to me straight up, everything happens for a reason. Now you dont have a gf and its your time, time for just you and nothing else to worry about. Do the things YOU want to do. Workout and use ur sadness/anger to fuel ur workouts, motivate urself by acheiving ur goals. Make urself feel better by training harder and once you are happy you can make someone else happy, than you will find the one you are really meant to be with.
    I took this and never looked back, yes it hurts. But make this YOUR summer...

-Bino

Well thas messed up, when I first saw the post it saw a week old. Now I see posted today. W/e hope it helps ne ways

-Bino

Sta11ion is offline Member
    Remeber that everybody goes threw hell but the ones that are ment to do something on this earth beat it and come back with more heart and spirit. From reading threw your threads I can tell that you are one of the ones with spirit. Give it some time and you will know when its the right time to start again.

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    SOrry in advance, I know this isnt the newest thread but I had somethin to add. Same damn thing happened to me when I broke up with my g/f. She broke it off and I couldnt eat for a while it seemed. Until I talked to my older brother. I have mentioned b4 on this site he is the one who got me on the site and got me into BB. He jus talked to me straight up, everything happens for a reason. Now you dont have a gf and its your time, time for just you and nothing else to worry about. Do the things YOU want to do. Workout and use ur sadness/anger to fuel ur workouts, motivate urself by acheiving ur goals. Make urself feel better by training harder and once you are happy you can make someone else happy, than you will find the one you are really meant to be with.
    I took this and never looked back, yes it hurts. But make this YOUR summer...

-Bino
    wow, to be honest that really does motivate me. i had a feeling that when i went to the gym today i would be stressing everything and pitying myself, now im really lookin forward to it. like u said everything happens for a reason, and that its my time. i got ten pounds to go till 230lb then i'll cut down to about 210-215. and i guess the breakup did happen for a reason, so ill enjoy the rest of summer/bulking and see what happens. but really thanks ur words really helped me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sta11ion
    Remeber that everybody goes threw hell but the ones that are ment to do something on this earth beat it and come back with more heart and spirit. From reading threw your threads I can tell that you are one of the ones with spirit. Give it some time and you will know when its the right time to start again.
    very true too, kinda like only the strong survive. it sucks cause i really started to like the girl, and it totally came out of left field. the way i see the situation with her is that if she could dump me over the stupid shit that she did then fvck her if she could hurt me like that. but with my grandparents i mourned but its really is better cause there out of their pain. they were both people that were physically active and in the end they were bed ridden.

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Damn, sorry to hear that. My grandparents are the most special people in my life and I can't even fathom not having them around. My condolences. These type of wounds take time to heal (I know that this has been told to you), but everyday you will feel a little better than the next. Do not let yourself dwell. When you dwell on the past you're missing the most precious of times, the present. Concentrate on your training and let time takes its course.
    <Keyser>
    Btw, You'll be at 230, in no time

Ne time brotha. Like I said I have been there myself. Those words from my brother really hit home and Im glad I could help you out.

Good luck, you'll hit 230

-Bino

And of course my condolences...
    Best wishes to your family.

-Bino

thanks guys, it really did help, i just had a great workout, real good intensity, and hopefully i can sleep a whole night tonight.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Whats up bro, wish ya luck, when I breal up with a girl and are feeling down nothing like a good slut to take ya mind off of things. Your in NY, head out to the hamptons one week end, place is crawling with them. Even the Jersey shore , not as good lookin but slutier(LOL), but anyway good luck bro, be glad you have your heath, a job, and that things are going pretty well for. Sorry for the loss of family!

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    Whats up bro, wish ya luck, when I breal up with a girl and are feeling down nothing like a good slut to take ya mind off of things.
    I agree with BigGuns, get yourself a little honey w no attachments.

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    sorry to hear about your loses. they live on in your memory as long as you think of them. as for getting over women......cant help you there, im still heart broke and its been since feb. good luck

yeah me and some of my boys are goin to bamboo bernies or something like that this weeekend, get some random hook up back in me. dam captain thats a long time, how long were u goin out.

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    yeah me and some of my boys are goin to bamboo bernies or something like that this weeekend, get some random hook up back in me. dam captain thats a long time, how long were u goin out.
    she was my mistress for about 3 years......i wouldnt leave my wife so she left me.........i miss her......... she was my best friend too.....

dam man thats a shitty situation.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by captain5214
    she was my mistress for about 3 years......i wouldnt leave my wife so she left me.........i miss her......... she was my best friend too.....
    Been there!

But, I got over it eventually.

I still think of her from time to time, but I know my life is better off being a man and realizing I'd never be where I am today if I was still cheating and living life on the edge like that. I was doing nothing but hurting others and fulfilling needs that I thought couldn't be met by those close to me, but the truth is that I never looked. I was lazy and selfish.

~SC~

Thread Information