jersey juice is offline Member

Jersey/NYC Bro's where do you lift?

Is your gym a hardcore BB gym or a healthclub? I have 2 memberships right now 1 for Bally's (to do cardio & check out the girlies) and 1 for my hardcore gym where the real work gets done. where do you lift at & what kind of equipment do they have?

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

ok here we go..........

i work out at the NYSC in SI some days, but mostly i use the one on 23rd and 8th since my agency is on 22nd bet 5th and 6th,BUT when i'm in NJ i go to Eastern Athletic club or the medford gym when i'm at my gf's house, Ultimate Fitness and gym when i'm down by my mom's place, and LYNXX fitness in tinton falls when i'm in that area. so there you have it.now, stalk me and i'll file charges!!!!!!!!!!hahahahaha

nymattyk is offline Member
    damn partyboy, you work out in like 10 diff gyms. i work out at golds

xplicit is offline Member
    I work out at dolphin in SI i got in on a good deal and stayed there good people place looks new and girls are hot in the afternoon but i go in the morning :-(

hey Xman

which one? i use to work out at the one on Page road back in the day like two years ago. i have a few gf's who work out at te other one.i forget where it is, somewhere off of arthur kill right???

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Partyboynyc whats the deal Ultimate Fitness is my house, funny must've seen you in there a bunch of times I guess you never really know who's standing next to you. I've worked out at NYSC a couple of times only because it was the nearest place around but the gym IMO sucks. Don't get me wrong Ultimate sucks as well (Too many dudes on cell phones, way too much cardio shit when they should have more squat racks instead) but I make it work.
    stay strong

ShotInTheButt is offline New Member
    I go to Mid-City Gym...and my girl goes to Dolphin in SI...I still have to go there and bench press a few guys that keep hitting on her...lol

jersey juice is offline Member
    My home is Diamond Gym in NJ, I just keep the Bally's membership for cardio and to look at fine ass while I'm on the stepper...

xplicit is offline Member

Re: hey Xman

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    which one? i use to work out at the one on Page road back in the day like two years ago. i have a few gf's who work out at te other one.i forget where it is, somewhere off of arthur kill right???
    Yea i go to the one in page the other one is garbage i went there a few times its like a year old and it looks like its 5 years old the machines are all on top of each other and the cardio machines are upstairs so you have nothing to look and show off too while working out

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    TR fitness
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

thespiritofaman is offline Junior Member
    OTOM gym in Brooklyn.

TR fitess??

thats' like 2 eonds away from prosource right? that's where i get all my food at. on 37 right?

XXXL, the ultimate fitness i work out at is in NJ down by my mom's house.is there one in LI??

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Yes there is an ultimate in LI there is also an eastern athletic club close by as well. I just thought you had to mean LI plus the reference to Medford thats where ultimate is- the gym claims to have the largest cardio area in NY. So you could tell what most of the members in there are about.

yea partyboy thats the place. I was just in prosource the other night. I get all my stuff there they are cheap. Plus that blonde that works there has some cute friends hanging out sometimes.

hahaha gixxer!!

i just got back from prosource this afternoon.i thought of you.yeah i know the blnde girl.little short one, str8 hair, skinny. yeah she's cool as hell. i just talked to a friend f mine who works out at TR fitness. how is it there.i may go in w/ him just to workoutonce w/ him.

its pretty good they have alot of stuff and there ussually a good amount of girls there. The only bad thing is its ussually crowded

jbrand is offline Member
    Originally posted by gixxerboy
    yea partyboy thats the place. I was just in prosource the other night. I get all my stuff there they are cheap. Plus that blonde that works there has some cute friends hanging out sometimes.
    Holy shit what a small world. Do you know if "Mike" still works the counter?

Thread Information