gooroo is offline Associate Member

30 days with morgan spurlock

Did any of you catch the episode where the guy does steroids for a month and ingested like 40 pills a day?

It was wild. He had a temper tantrum a time or two.
    He was on test and hgh.

http://www.fxnetworks.com/shows/orig...days/main.html

Click on Episode Guide then on Anti-Aging

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    that seems like a poorly planned cycle to me. you would think they would want to go longer to make the average viewer amazed at the transformation. i don't think that 30 days of cycle will recapture his youth but whatever.

elcapitan is offline Associate Member
    I just wanted to put my foot in his wife's ass teh whole time. N owonder he is fat his wife is a lazy dominant bit ch.

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    His wife is a stupid biatch! I wanted him to just tell her to STFU sometimes... Anyways, you guys weren't paying attention. He was on less than 3iu HGH/day (I believe it was only 1iu) and like 100mg Testosterone /wk. He started "raging" after 2 shots at that dosage, which is ****ing impossible. His wife kept telling him that the reason his Liver Function Test was abnormal was the testosterone and HGH. So he basically listened to her over a licensed doctor.

What a bitch...

GeeOweDee is offline Associate Member
    yeah I finallay seen that episode last night. Damm his wife goes with him to work out? but all in if you look @ what he was taking those low doseges and 22 days he lost 15lbs and 15% bf that was pretty good i dont know about 42pills a day thou!!!!

gooroo is offline Associate Member
    Yeah his wife was a total biotch!! I cant stand her ass.

Liquidred is offline Associate Member
    The wife drove me ****ing crazy....I just watched that show last night.....then they went to the sperm doctor and she went nuts that he didn't have any sperm.....UHHH NO SHIT your husband nuts are on vacation....What surprised me the most is that the anti aging doctor didn't tell that guy his sperm production was most likely going to stop due to the test.

I liked the movie super size me and didn't think this guy was like the dick that made fariheight 9/11 but after watching this last show its obvious that he doesn't show both sides of a story and wants you to belive what he wants you to belive.

decadbal is offline Banned
    complete waste of aas

Thread Information