primodonna is offline Female Member

How much money would you need to be given...

in order for you to never be able to train another day in your life?

i.e. if someone said "i'll give you $X but you're never going to be able to train again", what would "X" be?

And before you say "no amount of money could make me give it up"...you would be able to do any other physical activity (skiing, biking, running...whatever) you wanted. Just no weights (or strongman type training either)

I guess the second part of this would be do you think you'd be able to find something else physical that becomes your passion over time?

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    12 bucks and a breakfast at Denny's.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    A $2 hooker who weighs 300 lbs, So i can just bench press her off my body when she gets on top, And by the way, I'd feed her like crazy and inject Test in her so she'd gain weight so i could keep pushing myself to lift more.

Actually, I really don't know, gimme a price, and I'll tell you yes or no.

P

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Maybe J-Lo and a couple million. Then i'd think about it.

SPEEDY is offline Junior Member
    You guys are the shit...

a 300 pound hooker with test....lololol
    JLO would be nice....A million bucks fine too

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

let's see

i'd take the million dollars and pay it all to the 300lb hooker on Test to throw on a strap on and anally abuse JLO.i hate that greasy bitch.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Seriously guys...it's a great question. I for one don't think any amount would do it. I've seen rich, fat, ugly guys who have everything they could ever dream of. But I'd rather have the freedom to change my appearence by busting my ass day in day out. If there really was a "magic pill" that would give you instant muscles, would you take it? I know I wouldn't, and I don't think many of you would either.

Pete

Mike Guest
    This sounds terrible but I really don't know if I could accept that. Maybe it's easier to say when I am not really hurting for money - and I know I may feel different if the cash were waved in front of my nose but I would never be happy. I would be so depressed all the time that the money wouldnt be shit. I would lose strength and start to lose my mass and get fat.....I would have nothing to do but isometrics! LOL

It's a tough call - lifting changes my entire life - it IS my entire life......money is just a means to helping me get the rest of my life in order so I can lift

how can u hate this?????????????????????
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How much money would you need to be given...-jlo.jpg  

i'm into a different type of girl

kate moss, stella tennant, christy turlington, gwenna starkey(my ex of 7 yrs!!woohoo, oh well thats' over), claire forlani, britney spears, famke jansenn, sarah jessica parker(for her body, i was on set w/ her in the spring for first episode of the 3rd season(the one where she drops the cake in the street) of Sex and the City shot outside bowery bar here in manhattan.amazing body and she is so small. JLO can JBLOW me. she does nothing for me

Agreed that the above girls are get my test going, but jlo tops my list. And i'd say spears is a close second, maybe a first depending on how i'm feeling that day. But for the most part i prefer a mature woman.

yeah

different strokes for different folks.who does everyone else wanna stroke?haha.hey remember when arnold and willis got kidnapped from mr. drummond?wait, that for a different post,hahaha

G-PIG is offline Associate Member

im hungry

im so hungry right now a cheeseburger would do it, but honestly, i think for a large sum of money we all would (large!!!!) and i dont feel like a sell out for saying that, but i guarantee wed all miss it

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    A million so I could then travel the world and surf every coast line possible.That would be heaven.Get to pick up the chicks (All surfing babes are so fit!!)and just not have a care in the world ...just be a surf bum.Once I have that out of my system come back home and teach Surfing and MA to kids and handicapped kids something like that.

my mother and I

we have a non profit organization based in NJ, called SAILHABILITATION, where we take mentally and physically challenged children, adults and seniors sailing.it's the most rewarding thing i do.more rewarding than working out, my career, all of that.nothing is greater than bringing true happiness to those in need or w/ deficits.these people don't care what i look like, how much $$ i make, just that i am their friend both in the organization and out of it.i took 150 people from our organization to a minor league baseball game in nj w/ food, drink and fireworks.all out of my own pocket.it ws the best $$ i have spent to this date.just to seem them out socially and enjoying themselves. Billy, if you ever get the chance to do that, i promise you it will change your views on life and really make a huge difference.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    I'd probably stop for a million dollars. It'd be interesting to see someone follow you around and make sure you don't lift anything heavy.
    J-Lo is not that hot IMO. There are far more beautiful women out there with less immense egos.

haha

and less immense asses!!!!

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    shit you set me up for life and i wouldn't have time to lift anymore, I'd be traveling seeing the world, snowboarding, skateboarding and surfing every sick place in the world. I would do pushups and sit ups and everything and watch what I eat..I just be doing more stuff I can't afford. I lifted most through high school and when graduated moved to Tahoe and snowboarded every day in the year of EL NINO. I was to busy getting fresh tracks of POW everday to think about lifting...

_SOLID

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    Here's what I'd do. For 100 million I'd quit training for a few months, and bank the money. Conservative figures tell me that I could get at least 10% so I'd give then give the money back, keep the 2+million, build a new gym and start fresh!

damn 101

if you get a 8% return on your mutual fund that's conservatively good.if you can find me a bank that yields more than 3%/ yr sign me up.i was earning 15-18% on my agressive growth fund about 36 months ago and now i'm watchign it all slide.damn thsi fuckign economy

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    I'll find you a broker that'll guarantee you 10% with that kind of money.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Hey PBNYC

We have a type of fun day for kids with D syndrome and it is their day we just play football with them table tennis what ever they want to do.It is normally just one day a year in the summer and I help out and it is great.The kids are so loving and want to hold you,re hand all day and actually fight over who,s going to hold it next!

It puts you,re own life into perspective the bills you have the niggling little worries or that aching muscle you have are nothing really.

Thats why I enjoy surfing so much I,m in the sea and it does,nt matter how good you are what car you drive how much you earn or the size of your house.Other surfers don,t care you,re all equal and that is what life should be about.

you said it all

it's great isn't it?awesoem to hear that you do that bro.keep up the good work

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i'd take a couple mill and an endless supply of blowjobs from whoever partyboy is dating. he knows how to pick em, he only dates models! j/k

haha

no i date normal girls too, i swear, and Dane anytime you need me to get you some side ass away from your girl just let me know.haha

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    I'm waiting for my 12 bucks!!!

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i'm a free bird again! no more side ass! it's just new ass, new ass and more new ass! hey partyboy, got any extra models you ain't using anymore?

primodonna is offline Female Member
    Originally posted by EXCESS
    I'm waiting for my 12 bucks!!!
    You haven't stopped training yet
    What happens here, stays here

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator

Re: haha

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    no i date normal girls too, i swear, and Dane anytime you need me to get you some side ass away from your girl just let me know.haha
    You can't just hook ONE bro up. C'mon man....share!!LOL

SHOT is offline Associate Member
    GOD BLESS HER

Originally posted by Full Intensity
    how can u hate this?????????????????????

Thread Information