Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

Thumbs up RAP FANS------>YOUNG JEEZY!!!

Mark my words, it'll be one of the HOTTEST summer albums.

Comes out the 26th of this month.

"That's riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight".

~SC~

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    kanye's album will be the shit, comin out august 20.. and yayo. dayum huge summer for albums

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    young who?

never heard of him

radar1234 is offline Member
    unless its tupac its craaaaaaaap!!(my scottish brogue)lol

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Young jeezy will be hot because he has some of the best artists out featured, but that kanye is going to be SICK!!

doctorherb is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    SC,

You dont know bout the "Snowman"! LOL

You like that Slim Thug CD?

Quote Originally Posted by doctorherb
    SC,

You dont know bout the "Snowman"! LOL

You like that Slim Thug CD?
    Gonna get the ST CD, probably tomorrow.

"There's a light chance of snow!!!"

~SC~

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Lookin forward to Kanye. With him and Jay-z workin on that album it def gonna bang!!

Kanye's okay...........he's like a preacher.

He gives a lighter side to the game, so I suppose that's good.

Can't say I'd be humpin' that in my whip on the way to the gym though to get hyped, that just wouldn't work.

~SC~

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Hellyea young jeezy is tight my fav. is "and then what" with manny fresh

Quote Originally Posted by spound

Yup, my fav too.........it was #1 today on the countdown.........

"I'm so cool, but uh, I'm so hot,
    I'm so fly, and you're uh, you're so NOT!"

"Get fresh and jump in one of them cars
    Hit the clubs and get one of them broads"......

Jeah.............that's riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.................. .

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by spound

Agreed, but that "bang" feat/ t.i, and lil scrappy is hot, and that "clip up" feat/ three six and lil jon is sick.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator

sigmatro11 is offline Associate Member
    "I dont give a ****"
    "I'm rich bitch"
    "Three cars and a truck"
    "I'm rich bitch"
    "HIt the club and tear it up"

Smiley619 is offline Member
    its all about Dip Set...phuck yayo, G unit is shit...Kanye needs to drop the whole college theme for his albums,but hes aight. plus both their albums are being pushed back to like oct. i think. but Camron and Juelz santana will be droppin this summer.

G-Unit may be "shit" in your eyes, but the BILLBOARD says otherwise, as does yearly REVENUE..... $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$........

Camron is cool, so is Juelz, but they are far from the league of 50 and the gang.

Go to any other country and ask them who 50 is......who the G-Unit is......they will know.

Ask those same people who Camron and Juelz are and well, they'll look at you and do this.....

~SC~

Camron and juelz santana are WWWAAAAKKKKKK!!!!

G-unit is the shit, they're what everyone wants to be, but Game is killen em' with that "You No What It Is Vol. 3" mixtape
    GGGgggggg U-NOT... he's murderin everybody on that, and lyrically hes improved 100% (i thoughtgame was wak b4) and i'm a die hard G-unit fan.

GAME is tight, yup, and even though he split from G-Unit (which is still a stupid move IMHO, but whatever) I like G-Unit AND Game. Just because they have to choose sides doesn't mean we have to.

GAME w/the G-Unit could have had ALL OF THEM on top of the entire rap game for what would seem like a freakin' eternity, but I guess they gotta do what they gotta do for whatever reason.

Thing is, w/out 50, GAME wouldn't be where he is today, Dre or not. N E 1 50 f*cks with ends up makin' it big, he's just got THAT MUCH power.

That power hasn't been seen since Pac/Biggie.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    GAME is tight, yup, and even though he split from G-Unit (which is still a stupid move IMHO, but whatever) I like G-Unit AND Game. Just because they have to choose sides doesn't mean we have to.

GAME w/the G-Unit could have had ALL OF THEM on top of the entire rap game for what would seem like a freakin' eternity, but I guess they gotta do what they gotta do for whatever reason.

Thing is, w/out 50, GAME wouldn't be where he is today, Dre or not. N E 1 50 f*cks with ends up makin' it big, he's just got THAT MUCH power.

That power hasn't been seen since Pac/Biggie.

~SC~
    I agree with that, no doubt, but Game got kicked out og g-unit for not jumping on the "beef" bandwagon with 50. Just to sell more records, which he did (i.e piggybank). But Personally that jadakiss, fat joe, nas beef was a straight up gimmick. it was uncalled for and cocky. Appearing on a track with ja rule is no reason to talk that much smack, but then again he's 50 and he can do WHATEVER he wants. he's running shit.
    peace

Yup, he is runnin' shit. Who knows though if the only reason for 50 firing at Jada/Fat Hoe/etc., is because of that "New York/New York" joint. There could be other underlying reasons too, I dunno, and we'll never "really" know unless you know people that know them.

But when 50 says "#1 on the charts all the time man".........he ain't kiddin'.........

~SC~

ooooohhhh dizzzzaaaammm!!!!!!!!i never said 50 and gumba unit didnt sell records or that theyre bank accounts werent crazy, but damn...how many times can you recycle lines???all and i mean all of their music sounds the same. plus with out 50 where would the rest of them be?!?!?!?!?!?! back on the block. game is the most lyrical then 50...the ret of them are garbage. and when you think about it, 50 is only famous because of his lavish publicity stunts...he is a marketing monster, i give him that. and 305 guy, get off 50 dick i think he ran out of room...improving 100%????not at all. listen to some 50 from the late 90's early 2k's, thats when he was hard. his rhymes are nothing now... because they dont have to be. its not about how "pop" you are its about how people can really relate to your music and, im nearly positive most of g units fans cant relate the slightest bit to what they are saying.

and GAME is still in g-unit...he wouldnt have it tat'd on his body if he didnt think he was in for the long run...funny how when all the game and 50 beef was happening, both their albums were soon to be droppin...stunts, good stunts that in return sell records, and degrade the rap game

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley619
    ooooohhhh dizzzzaaaammm!!!!!!!!i never said 50 and gumba unit didnt sell records or that theyre bank accounts werent crazy, but damn...how many times can you recycle lines???all and i mean all of their music sounds the same. plus with out 50 where would the rest of them be?!?!?!?!?!?! back on the block. game is the most lyrical then 50...the ret of them are garbage. and when you think about it, 50 is only famous because of his lavish publicity stunts...he is a marketing monster, i give him that. and 305 guy, get off 50 dick i think he ran out of room...improving 100%????not at all. listen to some 50 from the late 90's early 2k's, thats when he was hard. his rhymes are nothing now... because they dont have to be. its not about how "pop" you are its about how people can really relate to your music and, im nearly positive most of g units fans cant relate the slightest bit to what they are saying.
    hmmmm, i said Game improved 100%, i used to think he was a gimmick. that whole "i started rapping 2 years ago" was wak to me. and i've been listening to 50 since way b4 he blew up (way b4 wanksta and in daclub) so dont tell me to listen to his old shit.

and GAME is still in g-unit...he wouldnt have it tat'd on his body if he didnt think he was in for the long run...funny how when all the game and 50 beef was happening, both their albums were soon to be droppin...stunts, good stunts that in return sell records, and degrade the rap game
    You really have no idea what your talking about do u. ignorance is bliss i guess. LATE!

I don't think the rest of G-Unit is garbage. Honestly, Banks has a flow that is pretty crazy, lots of punchlines, even more than 50 actually. His album was d*mn good. Buck's was good, but not as good as Banks' IMHO, and Yayo I've yet to hear, but I'll pick that up for sure.

Olivia I just wanna stick repeatedly.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    You really have no idea what your talking about do u. ignorance is bliss i guess. LATE!

okay buddy....when is the last time you heard a gunit MIXTAPE you know the kind you cant buy in a record store?????just wondering. or do you not know about mixtapes and stick to what you hear on the radio and buy from best buy??

Come on now bruh, chill on the f-you signs.

We can all conduct ourselves like adults, right?

That's riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight..............

~SC~

Banks does have a nice flow, buck is so-so, yayo.....um yeah. but theres more to a song then punch lines... thats why you will never see any of gunit really in the same league as pac, biggie and, jay-z. yeah they make money but, they dont make songs you could listen to on every level, had a song for every emotion...gunit makes all club bangers, and talks about the same ol shit.i could throw in any cd from the three of them, even pac's oldest shit and it still hot. all of gunits shit is based of material shit, try throwing that in 5 years from now... and see if you still get that same feeling from their music. if 50 died ( god forbid) it wouldnt be long before he was forgot abouot...they DO NOT make timeless music!i dont care what you say they dont. and you know you agree with me deep down inside...ha!goin to the gym now...be back with a response to whatever you write in a few hours late.

sorry swole, but 50 gets my blood boiling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 i hate him

Banks does have a nice flow, buck is so-so, yayo.....um yeah. but theres more to a song then punch lines... thats why you will never see any of gunit really in the same league as pac, biggie and, jay-z. yeah they make money but, they dont make songs you could listen to on every level, had a song for every emotion...gunit makes all club bangers, and talks about the same ol shit.i could throw in any cd from the three of them, even pac's oldest shit and it still hot. all of gunits shit is based of material shit, try throwing that in 5 years from now... and see if you still get that same feeling from their music. if 50 died ( god forbid) it wouldnt be long before he was forgot abouot...they DO NOT make timeless music!i dont care what you say they dont. and you know you agree with me deep down inside...ha!goin to the gym now...be back with a response to whatever you write in a few hours late.
    Pac and Biggie were in the game for a LONG time.

Give 50 and the rest that same time-frame, and it's VERY possible they will have the same long lasting qualities that Pac and Biggie have.

It's early yet!

~SC~

sorry swole, but 50 gets my blood boiling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 i hate him
    Hate is a strong word.

I guess you hate my avatar then.

Oh well, if I become their fitness trainer one day (working on a formal proposal BTW), I'll make sure to tell them that you hate them all.

~SC~

colossus1 is offline Member
    Young Bucks last record was SICK!

okay buddy....when is the last time you heard a gunit MIXTAPE you know the kind you cant buy in a record store?????just wondering. or do you not know about mixtapes and stick to what you hear on the radio and buy from best buy??

You are the definition of a TOOL... when was the last time i heard a g-unit mixtape LOL.. (i have g-unit radio 1-11, thats all of them, not to mention no mercy no fear etc. cant believe i'm even explaining myself to u but whatever 1st and only time) i dont have time for tools like you bro... thinking your cool over the internet... im done here my friend live long and prosper "cool guy smiley"..

In addition, LLOYD BANKS was named mix-tape KING of the year.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    You are the definition of a TOOL... when was the last time i heard a g-unit mixtape LOL.. (i have g-unit radio 1-11, thats all of them, not to mention no mercy no fear etc. cant believe i'm even explaining myself to u but whatever 1st and only time) i dont have time for tools like you bro... thinking your cool over the internet... im done here my friend live long and prosper "cool guy smiley"..

tool...you will have to elaborate on your gay ass lingo my friend. who said i was cool over the internet??? thats your own assumption buddy. and for the record, there are far more g unit mixtapes then the g unit radio volumes, so better come correct next time before you try and say you have all of them...so by the same token....i cant believe im explaining myself to YOU! but this conversation is done with you cause its going no where. have fun with your exstensive 11 or so gunit cd collection

and good luck on becoming their fitness adviser swole.

TestTubeBaby is offline Associate Member
    305GUY chill on the "i know whats gangsta!" ish..pac gets his props, but u cant kick it to them oldies! and camron and dipset are whack? but u can listen to pacs boring ass? youz a hoe! jeezy is the ish. so is lil wayne, TI and the new PSC "Hustle and Flow", the new frayser boy is sick. Criminal Manne outta memphis..new cd is RAW.

Veretta21 is offline Junior Member
    50 has been in the game for a long time too--its just he ain't blown up until the last couple years---hes been around since like 96--off the top of my head--I got collab. with him and Onyx from a long time ago---doesn't even sound like him--I agree with him being better back then to now--but I still like him a lot--he puts out good music--regardless of his lyrics

GeeOweDee is offline Associate Member
    Never heard of him I only listen to bay area rap!!!! heres a link if yall wanna hear check out mack dre's albums and keak tha sneaks shit on 05 albums

www.northern-ridaz.com

Yeah, Bay Area rap is on hit too!

E-40 used to be my favorite, and I still bump his albums.

~SC~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information