SprinterOne is offline Senior Member

drugfree.org targets steroids

Just saw a commercial from drugfree.org that is targeting steroids . Actually, targeting steroids and teenagers. Everything they said in the ad was spot on (in regards to steroid use by teens), but it's just going to be a matter of time before the steroid crusade takes off and the commercials are everyday occurences (like no smoking ads). Now that so many high profile athletes are being exposed it won't take long.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    I actually agree with them trying to stop kids from using steroids . They will never stop adults from using them, they have a medical purpose and are prescribed by physicians...

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    thay dont wont to stop them from using steroids. thay wont to make there money off it. there pissed off that there is no tax on the sale of ug drugs.
    Are you serious? First of all, drug free.org makes no money, they are a non-profit organization. At there is alot of taxing being done on legit steroids , pharmaceutical companies, and med. insurance co.'s make a killing from the sales of steroids for medicinal purposes. Kids just should not be using steroids nor should half the adults that use who have no idea what they are doing...

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Id rather se kids on test then kids on crack. neither is a good option but steroids should never even be mentioned on the same manner as rec drugs. To bad yet another organisation has fallen for the bullshit

Just curious where are all the docs that should know the real deal. Many are ignorant yeah but the docs into HRT and similar should by now realised how safe it is. Why cant they try to spread a positive oppinion about steroids ?

Are they just afraid to lose credability or do the media just ignore them since they want to push the negative picture to sell.

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    Id rather se kids on test then kids on crack. neither is a good option but steroids should never even be mentioned on the same manner as rec drugs. To bad yet another organisation has fallen for the bullshit
    I can agree with that. I have seen a lot of friends fall under addiction of recreational drugs as teens, I have to say that is much worse. Neither are good, but steroids are way different then recreational drugs and should be treated so.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SprinterOne
    Just saw a commercial from drugfree.org that is targeting steroids. Actually, targeting steroids and teenagers. Everything they said in the ad was spot on (in regards to steroid use by teens), but it's just going to be a matter of time before the steroid crusade takes off and the commercials are everyday occurences (like no smoking ads). Now that so many high profile athletes are being exposed it won't take long.
    I have seen 1 commercial for anti-steroids . It involved Olympic shotputter Adam Nelson. Who just happens to be 6' 255 and is not fat powerlifter like.

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    I was watching a track and field meet and there was a shotputter (and he was one of the top guys) who was sponsored by some web site. I think it was throwclean.com or something like that. Are we really supposed to believe that these guys are clean?

Sprinter I guess they do what brings the cash. If that means claiming to be clean then they do it. Magnus Samuelsson(the swedish strongman)has many times unprovoked claimed he is all natural.

IMO every juicing athlete should avoid the issue in public all togheter. If some asshole reporter ask upfront offcourse they have to say no. But if no questions are asked then for the love of god just shut the f*ck up!!

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Sprinter I guess they do what brings the cash. If that means claiming to be clean then they do it. Magnus Samuelsson(the swedish strongman)has many times unprovoked claimed he is all natural.

IMO every juicing athlete should avoid the issue in public all togheter. If some asshole reporter ask upfront offcourse they have to say no. But if no questions are asked then for the love of god just shut the f*ck up!!
    Amen, brother.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Not me then they'll be bigger and stronger then me!! JK

I got a god laugh when a documentary about Anders Graneheim(He placed 7th in masters mr o a few years ago)was brodcasted on the most popular channel. It followed hos contest prepp.

The issue of roids came upp offcourse and when the reporter asked him he got the wierdest smile and struggled hard to try and look serious while he went through some bullshit story about why he would never do roids. It was SO obvious he was lying.

this is him btw. IMO hes got the ideal body. perfect proportions and size

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/a...mainframe.html

Il stop highjacking this thread now

Thread Information