irish bulldog is offline Senior Member

anyone stayed in bangkok?

im going for a week in oct then austrailia,weres good to stay but cheap?

no one wana help me or has no one been

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    Bro,

If you can get the hell out of Bangkok, then do it. For real, if you go to Thailand for a week and spend it all in that city, you ought to be slapped...

Okay...I'm assuming since you're on this site, you are not a fvcking hippie, so you'd be wise to stay away from Kao San Road for anything other than shopping for T-shirts. That is the ghetto backpacker district where all the hippies go, it is good for sightseeing. If I were you, I would stay near or on Sukhumvit Road. You should stay somewhere around Nana Plaza, which is Soi 4, I believe. Nana Plaza...dude, it really needs no introduction, just check it out, you won't believe your eyes.
    It's been a good 10 months since I was there, so I can't recall the name of the places I stayed. But, just look around a bit, but don't stray too far away from Sukhumvit Rd. Check out the little side streets that branch off from there and that is where the nice places are with the good deals. I stayed at the Nana Hotel once, a bit pricy, though, like $20. That's too much in Thailand.

PM me if you want some more info on Thailand. I love that place, in fact, I am planning a trip out there once I get tired of Europe, which is going to be pretty soon, about a month or so. If I only had a week, I'd head on out to Phuket. I haven't been there since the Tsunami, but I'd imagine the prices are very low right now and they really need all the tourists they can get. Have fun dude.

nice info bro,im not that bothered travelling round thailand in that week cause im going to stay in thailand for a month or 2 on my way back from austrailia.
    yes i heard about nan plaza and majestic or something like that are gud

Thread Information