Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer

This is a cool idea(structural enginering)

http://dsc.discovery.com/convergence...teractive.html

I saw the show on discovery channel about it and was totaly fascinated. Damn that would be one sweet building. 750 000 people housed in a gigantic pyramid construction. The science behind building the thing is awsome aswell.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Holy shit.... I wonder if it would be built really well. really expensively? Kind of like a haven for the rich...if this is the case it would surely be targeted for terrorism

I must say that that is one hell of a bizarre amazing idea.

we should move in together Johan when their done building it and we could mack all the pyramid biatches....

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    Holy shit.... I wonder if it would be built really well. really expensively? Kind of like a haven for the rich...if this is the case it would surely be targeted for terrorism

I must say that that is one hell of a bizarre amazing idea.

we should move in together Johan when their done building it and we could mack all the pyramid biatches....

That was my thought as well.. very cool... but looks like it has a bullseye plastered all over it

It will be a complex of apartments and companies. A city of 750 000 within that pyramid kind of. It will be built to handle a tsunami so the terrorist have there work cut out for them

I dont think it would be for the rich. But Im betting the muther****er that gets the apartment ontop will be one rich mofo

Done deal bro now I just have to find someplace where I can sign myself on a waiting list for a apartment

That structure I think would be more durable then just about anything else you can build. Imagine the size of it. It will contain something like 65 giza pyramides. How do you take something like that down

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    kewl, I'll supply the broads ... you supply the meals ...but NO natural flavored protein... its gotta at least be chocolate!

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    That structure I think would be more durable then just about anything else you can build. Imagine the size of it. It will contain something like 65 giza pyramides. How do you take something like that down
    Probably with a big ship full of explosives. a little boat took down the Cole... I think they will tyr and find a way to bring it down... b@stards.

The show on discovery also went into details on how the transportation within the pyramid would be done. It was awsome. Inclined elevators, accelerating escalators, a system of self guided tiny "cabs" kind of.

Quote Originally Posted by Heracles74
    Probably with a big ship full of explosives. a little boat took down the Cole... I think they will tyr and find a way to bring it down... b@stards.
    This would be built in tokyo and I dont think japan has any terror threat fortunaly. Anyway I seriously hope this mofo will be built just because it will be a mervelous feat.

Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    kewl, I'll supply the broads ... you supply the meals ...but NO natural flavored protein... its gotta at least be chocolate!
    Picky son of a bitch

Thread Information