Thread: Cigars....

IronFreakX is offline Banned

Cool Cigars....

how bad do they affect ur preformance..if not inhaled..and smoked maybe once or twice a week???

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    you will be fine, you might get gum disease later on in life, but performance wise your good to go. especially only once or twice a week. they are much better than ciggarettes.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    You gotta inhale just a bit, or there is no point!

~SC~

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    305-I aint gonna live past 30 neway..so its kool..

SC-yest. I inhaled accidently i was coughing for like 5 mins!!!!..I quit smoking 3 + months ago...no inh****g for me.........

so bottom line is..it wont affect powerlifting...or running 5+ miles...as long as theyre not inhaled.....

Do ur tongues have a burning sensation when ur done??

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Ah shit, wried this comes uo...

I checked my humidor, ****ing thing needs to be restarted, I have 25 montecrista, 10 cohiba churchial, 12 cohibas siclo IV in stocks.

So opened the humidor see a montecristo getting some fongus because it was stuck on my humidity thingie!

So I smoked it tonight with a glass of wine!

IM BUZZED MAN!!!!!!!!!1
    cannot stand, I wanna puke, im sweating like im on dnp shit(damn took me 12 times to writr shit!)

**** it im gonae

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Mmmmmm a nice cigar, I haven't had one in awhile. Looks like I'm going shopping today.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    cigars are the best. They haven't affected my performance one bit. Try davidoff...makes a helluva smoke

Mmmmmm a nice cigar, I haven't had one in awhile. Looks like I'm going shopping today.
    bro you gotta go to this place called 'club humidor' it's off of I-10 and maybe wurzbach I think. It's before you get to 410 going towards the city. It's sweet man, those guys (and girls too) just hang out, sit on comfortable couches, play chess, watch the game do whatever and smoke. All the employees are smokin when I go in there. It's a cool place to chill for 30-45min if you have the time.

**** yes I smoke cigars!!!! Try an Avo Uvesian or a Rocky Patel if you get the chance. Kickass, yeah

I'm like a celebrity at our cigar store here. I walk up in there and all the fat guys are like "Hey, its the muscle man again!!!" hahahhaha, its pretty funny

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    cigars are the best. They haven't affected my performance one bit. Try davidoff...makes a helluva smoke

bro you gotta go to this place called 'club humidor' it's off of I-10 and maybe wurzbach I think. It's before you get to 410 going towards the city. It's sweet man, those guys (and girls too) just hang out, sit on comfortable couches, play chess, watch the game do whatever and smoke. All the employees are smokin when I go in there. It's a cool place to chill for 30-45min if you have the time.
    LMAO!!! I've been there a few times bro.... not to hang but just to buy a couple for the road. Might have to meet up with ya there one day.

doublewide is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech

San Antonio??? Grew up there. Still have family there and will have to check out this place.

I just received a nice shipment of Cubans. Think I will smoke one tonight.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by doublewide
    San Antonio??? Grew up there. Still have family there and will have to check out this place.

I just received a nice shipment of Cubans. Think I will smoke one tonight.
    yup san antonio. cubans...mmmmmmm illicit smoke

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    last time i tried it almost went to the ER. i was suffocating and dizzy and throw up. even cigarettes makes me dizzy. only weed works for me

Thread Information