Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer

About to give up

I dont know what to do anymore. I just got the descision from social security. They are gonna give me a phatetic 90$!!! She looked at my income and figured out I was below the norm with 90$.

Obviously that cunt is out of her mind. I have had 1100 bucks in income the last 2 months put togheter. Rent has cost me 1050 bucks. SO now this cunt tries to make it sound like I would be able to survive on 140bucks. I right now have 30 bucks thats it. Need to pay my rent within 9 days. How the **** am I gonna be able to get almost 500bucks in 9 days. How the **** did she calculate that.

**** this I have tried everything. I am a decent ****ing hardworking person. I have never in my lifed crawled to social security before. I have tried my damndest to find a job so I wouldnt have to, I have borrowed money from my friends. Done EVERYTHING I POSSIBLY COULD so that I woudnt have to go to social security. Now all I needed was help for one ****ing lousy month. Just one ****ing month and they cant even help me with that. Not to mention just because Im studying I am entitled to LESS cash.

All the while I personaly know alcoholics that drinks upp all there cash and get plenty more from social security in sweden. They ****ing punish those that try to make something out of there lifes while rewarding the filth and scum of society.

Feels like Im pushed into a corner now. For 6 months I have been trying to resolve my economy. I dont think I can borrow anymore money from friends, everyone in my family is broke. Not so sound like a pussy but im ****ing crying now cause I dont know how to get out of this situation.
    I guess I just have to go and rob some muther****er or deal or whatever the **** I can.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    CHeck your pm's....

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    just responded bro..

Thread Information