Thread: Email Mix Up

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet

Email Mix Up

Good grief....I've gotten some strange emails before with people getting their wires crossed....but this takes the cake. Apparently theres a site called www.bigmuscle.com. There's a guy from Seattle that has a profile on it and his email address is the same as mine. In the last couple months I have had at least 3 big beautiful muscluar men add me to their msgr......only to find out that they thought they were adding a GAY GUY! Sigh! Soooo depressing!

Sigh
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

mass junkie is offline banned
    Did you offer to change them back?

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    I'm not gay CB, I'll email you...

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Good grief....I've gotten some strange emails before with people getting their wires crossed....but this takes the cake. Apparently theres a site called www.bigmuscle.com. There's a guy from Seattle that has a profile on it and his email address is the same as mine. In the last couple months I have had at least 3 big beautiful muscluar men add me to their msgr......only to find out that they thought they were adding a GAY GUY! Sigh! Soooo depressing!

Sigh
    C_B, I think if anyone could turn a ghey, it would be you. You always seem to be quite a sweety and very nice as well. Not to mention that you must have a killer bod and with that new tan............... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    I'm not hitting on you, I'm not hitting on you lol

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Barb are you Calif now? Shouldn't we be working out together?

Ahh you guys are sweet. I was only TDY to Cali....I wish I was there permantly however!!! I'd like to try and turn them....but I hate rejection!!! I've had enough to last me a lifetime!!!! A girl can only take sooo much!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Quote Originally Posted by WILDCH1LD
    I'm not gay CB, I'll email you...
    I love me some wildchild hehe

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    how can you have the same e-mail as someone?

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    how can you have the same e-mail as someone?
    He put "nwmuscle" for his msn msger ID. I suspect it is a typo or maybe he has msn vice hotmail. I emailed the webmaster to have it removed....we'll see. I also added him to my yahoo so if he comes on line I can tell him he's got the wrong addy!

At first I thought it was a joke....but then I actually got one of then to talk to me beyond....eww your a woman ... and found out what was up!

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    lol thats like me. i had an aol screen name for about 12 years that i still use for emails. apparently somene about a year ago made that name on aim which i never registered because i didnt need it.. basically for a while i was harrassed by his friends (them thinking i was him)

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    A few weeks ago someone singed up on a swingers forum with my mail that was ****ing wierd and the forum was filled with very very uggly people showing everything. Like a car wreck I just had to watch.
    But I aint never ever gonna be the same again after seeing those hideous creatures.

At first I thought that my ex's biotch did it as a joke........but I don't think so. I did however think about setting up an account for him....and using his email addy LOL. He's soooo homophobic....he'd freak!

Slick Arrado is offline Member
    CB and Johan: Sorry for signing up on those sites with y'alls email accounts.

LOL Hey.....it's ok. At least there was some nice eye candy...even if they didn't like me!!

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    slick you know I love those hairy girls Not to mention the 50 year old fat swinger dudes, that turns me on bigtime. Thanks bro

Slick Arrado is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    slick you know I love those hairy girls Not to mention the 50 year old fat swinger dudes, that turns me on bigtime. Thanks bro

No prob bro.

Thread Information