Nicky B is offline Senior Member

Some cool Ronnie Colemen videos

http://macthrowvideo.com/Download.html4.html

scroll down the site and there are about 4videos for him just right click where the arrow is and click SAVE TARGET AS. Pretty crazy videos.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    im sure those are from "the unbelievable"

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    They are from "Unbelievable".

I thought they were from The Cost of Redemption because in that movie he deadlifted 800lb.

lol oo man i love coleman....when he yells...i do that in the gym sometimes....no one gets it...

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Thanks bro I'll check them out.

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    i think he squated 800lbs in cost of redemtion, he leg pressed something crazzy too like 2500lbs it was nuts, "everyone wants to be a bodybuilder, but ain't nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weights" "
    yeaaaaa babby"

Quote Originally Posted by Bigpup101
    i think he squated 800lbs in cost of redemtion, he leg pressed something crazzy too like 2500lbs it was nuts, "everyone wants to be a bodybuilder, but ain't nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weights" "
    yeaaaaa babby"
    Yeah I love it when he says this weight notin but pee nuts

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNatural3456
    lol oo man i love coleman....when he yells...i do that in the gym sometimes....no one gets it...
    or they just think ur an idiot...

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Thank You, Nicky B. COLEMAN (he's so big i have to use caps) is insane,no doubt. Wouldn't you agree w me that if Dorian had not ripped his quad and bicep in half, he would still be the Daddy? Imo, there is no question.

lol Big Rob, you know what your burn on Natural reminds me of? Those dudes in the gym that stack 4 plates on each side of the rack, yelling at the top of their lungs, only to do some quarter Squat bullsh*t. , this is even better. What about the buckeighties, that rack three plates on the flat bench (screaming to the almighty), only to have the bar crash down on them and..............................................w ait for it................his buddy, who is just as loud screams "Come on man, C"mon, that's all you, that's all you," as he has to shrug the weight off o-ring #1
    Classic

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Sozey
    Thank You, Nicky B. COLEMAN (he's so big i have to use caps) is insane,no doubt. Wouldn't you agree w me that if Dorian had not ripped his quad and bicep in half, he would still be the Daddy? Imo, there is no question.

lol Big Rob, you know what your burn on Natural reminds me of? Those dudes in the gym that stack 4 plates on each side of the rack, yelling at the top of their lungs, only to do some quarter Squat bullsh*t. , this is even better. What about the buckeighties, that rack three plates on the flat bench (screaming to the almighty), only to have the bar crash down on them and..............................................w ait for it................his buddy, who is just as loud screams "Come on man, C"mon, that's all you, that's all you," as he has to shrug the weight off o-ring #1
    Classic
    I wouldn't argue with ronnie yelling all he wants because very few people can sqaut and deadlift 800lb.

jixxxer is offline Associate Member
    Thats bad ass, 200lb d.b.'s like its nothing!!!

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicky B
    I wouldn't argue with ronnie yelling all he wants because very few people can sqaut and deadlift 800lb.
    Argue w Ronnie? NEVER. I like my face exactly how it is, that dude can scream into my ear if he wants to.

Thread Information