Does every begging homeless crackhead say to you"damn boy, how much u bench,u gots $?

I swear to God its every crackheads line to me. I'm about to be like"just get to the ****ing point already, how much you need to git' u a sandwich?" They try to butter you all up and shit. And why do all of them always want a sandwich? How come its never a slice of pizza or a burger?

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    You must live in a nice neighborhood....

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    You can always tell when someone wants something!

~SC~

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    You can always tell when someone wants something!

~SC~
    yup, more often than not before they even open their mouths. body language tells all.

zx2onice is offline Junior Member
    Hey SC, man, u sure are huge...the biggest and the best...not too mention super smart..how much you bench??? By the way, u think u can hook me up with......

And here I was being fooled at first that you were REALLY paying me a compliment!

~SC~

zx2onice is offline Junior Member
    ha!!!! for real though, u do know ur stuff....ive read some of your stuff, and taken a look at your website...that one big black dude on your site, man his change was awesome...he still has a ways to go, but u can def tell a difference...

Yeah, he's still at it! He never gave up, even when real life issues/timing led him astray for a while.

He'll get there, I'll make sure of that.

Thanks!
    ~SC~

phatdog is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zx2onice
    ha!!!! for real though, u do know ur stuff....ive read some of your stuff, and taken a look at your website...that one big black dude on your site, man his change was awesome...he still has a ways to go, but u can def tell a difference...
    What up bro!! I think i'm the only big black dude that has picks up on swoles site so you must mean me.., thanks for the compliment. I'm still at it going strong!!! I do have a ways to go but i won't quit. Currently i'm weighing in at 242lbs which i never dreamed possible. Swole is the man!!!

i get gas station attendants asking me how much i bench.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Yeah, he's still at it! He never gave up, even when real life issues/timing led him astray for a while.

He'll get there, I'll make sure of that.

Thanks!
    ~SC~
    What up ~SC~? I'm still at it brutha'!! You're right about life issues/timing led me astray but i always kept at it and always came back. I have a new problem that seems to be getting in the way, since i've lost all this weight the damn women are coming at me from all angles bro. I never had this problem before...lol but if you're gonna have a problem i guess this is the one to have , i'll holla!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    I swear to God its every crackheads line to me. I'm about to be like"just get to the ****ing point already, how much you need to git' u a sandwich?" They try to butter you all up and shit. And why do all of them always want a sandwich? How come its never a slice of pizza or a burger?
    stayinstacked, what up bro!! It's your boy from Gold's gym!! I can tell you guys that this dude is no joke in the gym, strong as an ox!!

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    I would much rather help a homeless person out by getting them something to eat. Those are usually the honest ones. The ones that just want money are the ones who are gonna go get their next fix. I have no respect for that. But soimeone who is truly hungry, that is awful, I will help any chance

Quote Originally Posted by phatdog
    stayinstacked, what up bro!! It's your boy from Gold's gym!! I can tell you guys that this dude is no joke in the gym, strong as an ox!!
    Small world bro, I know exactly who you are!! Didnt know you knew my name on here though? Cool, keep up the good work, it's coming on bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Heracles74
    I would much rather help a homeless person out by getting them something to eat. Those are usually the honest ones. The ones that just want money are the ones who are gonna go get their next fix. I have no respect for that. But soimeone who is truly hungry, that is awful, I will help any chance
    I feel you on that bro!! I can remember being downtown many years ago at a McDonalds and this dude in there asked me for some money to get something to eat, so i told him to hold on i'll be right back. I ordered my stuff and then i bought him double of what i got and took it to him and he just looked at me as if to say damn dude just give me the money. He's like thanks but ahhhhhhh could you spare me some change to ride the bus? That pissed me off, because i bought this guy some food and he really didn't appreciate it at all, and i told that i'm not your f**king dad. I know he probably just wanted to go across the street and get him a bottle of Mad Dog 20/20. That was some bullshit!

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Small world bro, I know exactly who you are!! Didnt know you knew my name on here though? Cool, keep up the good work, it's coming on bro.
    What up? I didn't know until i was scrolling through some old posts and saw your pics and i'm like hey, i know that bro!! Small world man!!

yeah, I wrote the post because my girl and I went down to 5 points last night to get some coffee, and it's EVERY SINGLE TIME I go down there. It's a shame that you cant go sit by the fountain without getting harassed. I need to get the motivation to go hit this damn cardio, I really need this bloat/fat stripped off and I'm down to 8 weeks to do it!

if a homeless dude asks you for money just say "sorry guy, spent it all on juice".

Quote Originally Posted by phatdog
    What up ~SC~? I'm still at it brutha'!! You're right about life issues/timing led me astray but i always kept at it and always came back. I have a new problem that seems to be getting in the way, since i've lost all this weight the damn women are coming at me from all angles bro. I never had this problem before...lol but if you're gonna have a problem i guess this is the one to have , i'll holla!!!
    That is a GREAT problem to have!

Thanks for the shout!

~SC~

Thread Information