Liq.Clen results after 8 days

Ok I'm posting this for anyone who wants to know if clen is really effective.
    I'm 6'0'', 231 at 17% body fat day 1, I lost between 1-2lbs a day while on clen, i am on day 8, and weigh 219, this stuff is amazing, taking 100mcg daily, taurine and extra minerals, NO SIDES at all--highly recommend it --unbelievable results---bodyfat is now 14.3%, so it works very well for all those critics- next time i'll post a daily log------peace

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    lions clen ?

bangstun is offline New Member
    Cool good to hear I am mixed between trying Clen and albuteral but heard now from you and others how well Clen has worked thank you

Rye_guy is offline Member
    I have used lions clen before, I know it works. I get sides farily early, however the sides go away to the point where I could up the dose and probably not feel the effects, But I usually keep it to a safe level.

I have had good results with it, I still have another bottle saved for later, when I come off my nexy cycle I was thinkin of puttin it into PCT.

goose is offline Banned
    Thats DNP results....Thats crazy.

Whats your cardio and calorie intake like?
    Last edited by goose; 12-05-2006 at 05:43 PM.

is it your first time trying clen , did you start at 100mcg, cos if you dont have sides at that your lucky. im shaking like a cr@ckhead.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by bangstun
    Cool good to hear I am mixed between trying Clen and albuteral but heard now from you and others how well Clen has worked thank you

Definately make sure you have all your supps planned out before hand, better safe than sorry.

Taurine, Potassium, Water (1.5g a day)...this should be a staple while on Clen . And also grab some Benadryl starting week 3

This should get you started

Only an idiot would start Clen at 100mcg a day for the first time, damn lucky you did'nt explode. I would shake like a bitch when i ate, my fork would shake and my g/f noticed one time while we were out eating.

I have to say i like Clen and i will run it again in the future. I also think it should be used well into a cutting run to help you get right over that plateau. Then again i might try it straight out next time.
    Last edited by Panzerfaust; 12-04-2006 at 05:05 PM.
    ***No source checks!!!***

Ok day one I started with 60mcg, day two was 60mcg, and worked up to 100mcg on day 5 and remained at 100mcg, cardio is 1/2 hr. every other day, and lifting is every other day with one day off, cals are about 2500, And the lion -is what im using, strenth is way up , veins and abs are starting to come out--Awsome--and its my second clen cycle ever--peace

rar1015 is offline Anabolic Member
    Glad to hear its working out for ya man.

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Good stuff, man. I've always debated giving Clen a try but I'm sticking with an ECA stack for now.

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    wow i havent heard anyone losing 1-2lbs a day! ive used it and ive lost more fat % then weight. but then again everyone is different gluck?

also whats your diet and schdule

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    im waiting for some asshole to use that smile that says "this thread is worthless without pics". I hate that daamn thing.

Snrf is offline Banned
    :

If you need pics to understand that 10 lbs were lost in 8 days and 3% body fat was also lost, then you probably have "hooked on phonics" already- -I cant help -peace

Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member
    I lost 30 pounds in 10 minutes because of clen ......but i can't give you pics because everything i just said was bullsh!t, but damn it sounds good...ROFL

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    Thats DNP results....Thats crazy.

What your cardio and calorie intake like?
    LOL dnp results are 40lbs in 3 weeks

btw water weight is a HUGE factor for immediate weight loss unless ur calories were in a -800 cal ED Reduction
    anyways wat happend is you lost bout 2-3 lbs of glycogen and in the loss u lost the proper amount of water which is retained in ur glycoge stores. which is approx 4lbs of water per lb of glycogen

not trying to hurt your groove but you just basically hit an atkins diet 1st results of the FIRST TIME I STARTED DIETING I LOST15lbs in the first week! then 1-2lbs every week after!~!!

boarder034 is offline Member
    Honestly take some pics...Id like to see the results...

Snrf is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cromwell1234
    If you need pics to understand that 10 lbs were lost in 8 days and 3% body fat was also lost, then you probably have "hooked on phonics" already- -I cant help -peace

Quote Originally Posted by cromwell1234
    lol you cant lose 3%bf in that amount of time unless u went into a completley catabolic state of starvation.. its physiologically impossible to lose that type of fatty tissue w/o loosing ungodly amounts of water/lbm so SHUSH

boarder034 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa

lol you cant lose 3%bf in that amount of time unless u went into a completley catabolic state of starvation.. its physiologically impossible to lose that type of fatty tissue w/o loosing ungodly amounts of water/lbm so SHUSH

YEA! and shit!

shit dude im losing jack on clen and 5 out of 7 days im 500 under maintenence and others im 1000 under maintenence and im doing my morning cardio. Shits whack....it aint lion.

Thread Information