nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements

Going to Galveston/Houston tomorow...

I'm going to Houston tomorow for a business trip and will be staying in the Galveston area. I'll be staying a week or so for a conference and selling a product to some buyers. Anybody from around there or party around there?

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    What ya sellin

nsa
    A patented synthetic compound that is extremely similar to a natural occurying compound found in the body, that contribute to a natural cancer/tumor inhibitory factor. In short, its an anti-cancer/anti-tumor compound. It is deemed a supplement right now, but its currently undergoing tests for FDA approval as an anti-cancer drug. It's semi-pretty expensive, but those who have used it are swearing by it, so im trying to talk some people above me into allowing us to give free samples to cancer patients to increase our customer base...

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Bit of advice...don't get in the water...

I left Houston at 18, so I never really got into the nightlife scene while I was there.

nsa
    Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    Bit of advice...don't get in the water...
    Are you saying don't hook up with the girls down there or literally don't go in the water?

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    Are you saying don't hook up with the girls down there or literally don't go in the water?
    literally, dont go in the water...in all honesty, Galveston is just dirty..you will see what we mean when you get there

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tonytone
    literally, dont go in the water...in all honesty, Galveston is just dirty..you will see what we mean when you get there
    Hehe, yeah...literally don't get in the water.

nsa
    I know that, i used to live in Houston. I would go in the pool or hot tub at the hotel im staying at if i wanted to go swimming. I was just making sure i didn't have to worry too much about the girls around that area...

nsa
    I'm out fellas. Hopefully be back in around 10-12 days...

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    nsa do me a favor and pm the literature or the info on this product youre selling.

nsa
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotron
    nsa do me a favor and pm the literature or the info on this product youre selling.
    It's not good for anyone interested in bodybuilding, it willd efinately hinder gains. But it is great for cancer patients and people with malignant tumors or people who have benign tumors and want to prevent them from becoming malignant.

CPL stands for Cyclic Poly Lactate which was named so by Dr. Yoichiro Nagasu of Shumeido's Cell Biology Laboratory, Japan, after the discovery for the first time in the world in 1982 as a new substance naturally occurring within the cells of healthy human body, synthesized and secreted for the maintenance of the homeostasis in response to the changes in the body.

The technology for the chemical synthesis of the new substance exactly identical to what is now known as CPL was successfully completed by Dr. Nagasu in 1990. The structural difference between the normal L-Lactate and Cyclic Poly Lactate is that the Lactate molecules are bonded like a chain while the latter consists of three to twenty-some L-Lactate molecules in a closed ring structure.

As it is exactly identical to the same substance that is constantly occurring inside the cells of healthy human body, it is absolutely safe for people of any age and in any health condition to take for maintenance and improvement of health conditions.

For the first time in the world the Japanese scientists discovered and successfully synthesized Cyclic Poly Lactate (CPL) which has been further proven effective in the treatment of a variety of refractory diseases caused by atypical or malignant cells.

Many scientific researches and a multiple number of clinical trials yielded numerous positive results, which were documented and subsequently published by a number of Japanese medical journals and academic societies.

As a result of such efforts, CPL products, available commercially since late 90's to the consumers worldwide as a functional dietary supplement, have been well recognized by the Japanese medical community and the general public since mid-90's as a nutraceutical product ideal for complementary/alternative treatments for those who want to improve symptoms of life style refractory diseases, who want to be free from serious side-effects of chemical drugs damaging healthy normal as well as malignant atypical cells, and who want to maintain and improve their everyday good Quality of Life.

Dr. Nagasu and his associates, discoverer-inventors of CPL holding worldwide relevant patents, now wish to extend their sincere invitation to medical scientists, clinical researchers and medical practitioners of all American and worldwide medical communities as well as the side-effect suffering patients of refractory diseases and their care-givers so that they may begin paying keener attention to this wonderful epoch-making Japan-born new substance amply proven to have toxicity-free multiple effects of enhancing immunity through activation of NK cells and simultaneously inducing malignant atypical cells to apoptosis.

Thread Information