needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior

Eating the day after a HARD night on the town

Well just woke up today, had a great night last night, a lot of freinds were DJin at a trendy bar in town, there was about 50 of us, had a great night but drunk WAY too much, my appities zero ! I allways have this problem when i drink its killing my diet (only happens once a month really when i have a good blowout) but anyone any suggestions ?

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    Well just woke up today, had a great night last night, a lot of freinds were DJin at a trendy bar in town, there was about 50 of us, had a great night but drunk WAY too much, my appities zero ! I allways have this problem when i drink its killing my diet (only happens once a month really when i have a good blowout) but anyone any suggestions ?
    put this in the right forum

and don't drink

dont drink - no chance

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Why is not drinking so hard bro? If your commited to bodybuilding then i won't be.

mkv213 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns

Yeah, Don't drink

you have to let your hair down once in a while guys, i enjoy drinking and going out with freinds once in a while, i dont think one day of bad nutrition will hurt my diet that much, obviously i wish i cud eat as normal the day after a good drink but its not the end of the world. I was just looking to see if anyone had some advice as to how i could get round this

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    put this in the right forum

and don't drink
    Agreed.

D*mn people, quit using the steroid forum for silly shit please...

~SC~

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    drink alot of shakes and oj.

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    Why is not drinking so hard bro? If your commited to bodybuilding then i won't be.

If your an alcoholic it can be tough

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    i don't think there is a cure except to drink lots of water the next day to try and normalize yourself. i'm in the same boat as you right now. i'm getting ready to eat my first meal today in about 10 minutes. there is some pills called chasers that you can take before and during drinking that definetly reduce the amount of hangover if you are going to drink. the only thing that will work is not to drink eventhough thats not the answer your looking for.

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    i don't think there is a cure except to drink lots of water the next day to try and normalize yourself. i'm in the same boat as you right now. i'm getting ready to eat my first meal today in about 10 minutes. there is some pills called chasers that you can take before and during drinking that definetly reduce the amount of hangover if you are going to drink. the only thing that will work is not to drink eventhough thats not the answer your looking for.
    Same here. I've been drinking water since yesterday morning and now is when I feel a little better. Been on shakes, no food.
    Personally, I can't drink and lift. Not even sporadically. This feeling of hot/ cold and sweaty sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Sozey
    Same here. I've been drinking water since yesterday morning and now is when I feel a little better. Been on shakes, no food.
    Personally, I can't drink and lift. Not even sporadically. This feeling of hot/ cold and sweaty sucks.
    after a rough night i usually don't make it to the gym the next day. it's 109 degrees outside right now and my gym doesn't have ac, just fans. i left my bucket of protein at work this weekend so i didn't really eat anything this weekend until last night. i ate a ton of sweet and sour chicken.

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    That sound like the way to go. I'm going to go get a Whopper (no pickles, no onions) and perhaps some chicken tenders. Don't think I could down brown rice and tilapia now.
    Wait, 106 and no ac in your gym?

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Sozey
    That sound like the way to go. I'm going to go get a Whopper (no pickles, no onions) and perhaps some chicken tenders. Don't think I could down brown rice and tilapia now.
    Wait, 106 and no ac in your gym?
    it's not real pleasant with the tempature the way it is. they have about 10 huge fans so you feel like your in a wind tunnel but the air is still hot.

deuce-is-loose is offline Associate Member
    Dont Drink

Thread Information