smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries

Shame on the Middle East

I've just read this report that says how a bunch of TV female reporters in Egypt and Jordan been laid off or transferred to the Radio division just for wearing Hijab, while Sweden was ok with a female reporter who is muslim and decieded to wear Hijab and continue broadcasting on TV. really shameful acts.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    That is the biggest thing you want to say 'for shame' to the middle east? Geez... I would think a shameful act would be strapping a bomb on a child and telling them to go on that bus over there.

Maybe you posted this in the wrong forum.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    That is the biggest thing you want to say 'for shame' to the middle east? Geez... I would think a shameful act would be strapping a bomb on a child and telling them to go on that bus over there.

listen bro. i'm pretty tired of arguing about Israel and the Arabs subjects, so if u wanna talk about that, there are a bunch of threads about that stupid topic. other wise don't fvckin' quote me.

Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    what? wt the hell are you tryin' to say bro. ?!
    I am not trying to say anything, I DID SAY IT.

Blog Entries
    u guys in here love to argue and pretend like u have something to say. go do some push ups man.

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member

I think you have the Middle East (a geographical location) and Radical Islamism (A sub-division of Islam) confused...but then again, what do you care right?

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    If every1 should be given the rite to wear wut they want then ud see reporters with piercings , tats , tank tops , etc....which I dont mind but society is dumb......

Laying off reporters is a not a shame...the shame is the police/secret service killing protesters/reporters...and hitting/ raping women reporters.....

So if it were a tradition to wear a fruit hat in a tribe somewhere...then it would be discrimination ....I dont mind seeing a woman in a fruit hat saying the news...but then again...I havent watched Tv in over 3 months so i really dont give a fvck
    yes I am bored....
    Last edited by IronFreakX; 07-24-2005 at 06:45 PM. Reason: BECAUSE I CAN AND I LIKE BIG BOOBS...BUT IM MORE OF AN ASS MAN REALLY...

u guys in here love to argue and pretend like u have something to say. go do some push ups man.
    Good come back

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SplinterCell
    I think you have the Middle East (a geographical location) and Radical Islamism (A sub-division of Islam) confused...but then again, what do you care right?
    exactly wt i'm tryin to say, i'm talking about a totaly different stroy and this asshole jumps in with his stupid theory about suicide bombers.
    i have no idea what that stupid subject has to do with my post

Quote Originally Posted by SplinterCell
    First he said it was a shameful act that someone got fired, people get layed off and fired all the time... I think we should look at some bigger problems to look down upon, dont you? I am not there but that does not mean I do not care, does it? Also if you look at my replies in the political forum you will see I try to look at all sides and I have a variety of opinions. I am not however extreme on one side or the other, like a few people(each one of these people I have agreed or disagreed with). Not confused just can think for myself.

Even tho....ill say it honestly here...I dont like muslims......I have to agree with STD....

True..... This is a really small issue considering bombings/murders/etc....but u dont go talking bout diet in a steroid question..unless its related..well diet is related to steroids ....uhhh yeah wutever

You guys get my point.....

exactly wt i'm tryin to say, i'm talking about a totaly different stroy and this asshole jumps in with his stupid theory about suicide bombers.
    i have no idea what that stupid subject has to do with my post
    You are the extremist, one sided, will not listen to anyone or keep an open mind. Also you are a dickhead.

The subject is about what is shameful. Do you think firing someone is more shameful than sending a child to do a mans work?

Blog Entries
    First he said it was a shameful act that someone got fired, people get layed off and fired all the time... I think we should look at some bigger problems to look down upon, dont you? I am not there but that does not mean I do not care, does it? Also if you look at my replies in the political forum you will see I try to look at all sides and I have a variety of opinions. I am not however extreme on one side or the other, like a few people(each one of these people I have agreed or disagreed with). Not confused just can think for myself.
    bro. i don not care about the entire situation in the Middle East period (i'm Egyptian by the way).
    that's why i posted this in the AR lounge and that's why iam not going to post a single post in any thread has to do with war/politics. cause these subjects are way deeper and complicated that any body here thinks.

Blog Entries
    You are the extremist, one sided, will not listen to anyone or keep an open mind. Also you are a dickhead.

The subject is about what is shameful. Do you think firing someone is more shameful than sending a child to do a mans work?
    believe wt ever the hell u wanna believe. i don't give a shit nomore.
    u know y?
    i tell u y, cause every body in here -STRICTLY SPEAKING- sitting their asses infront of fvcked media system, whether it's American, Arabic, or Israeli. and gettin' fed with some bullshit propaganda that serves no one purposes except the fvckin' politicians. then they get off the damn TV think they got it all and come here dump it all and wait for the replys to dump some more bullshit.
    GOT IT BRO.?

Blog Entries
    MesoMorphyl, excuse my language for being angry with you or any offense i might have caused. i'm just really fed up with the bull shit i read here every day about politics and wars and shit like that. it's just too much. sorry again bro.

infront of fvcked media system, whether it's American, Arabic, or Israeli. and gettin' fed with some bullshit propaganda that serves no one purposes except the fvckin' politicians. then they get off the damn TV think they got it all and come here dump it all and wait for the replys to dump some more bullshit.
    GOT IT BRO.?
    Good post...

every body in here -STRICTLY SPEAKING- sitting their asses infront of fvcked media system, whether it's American, Arabic, or Israeli. and gettin' fed with some bullshit propaganda that serves no one purposes except the fvckin' politicians. then they get off the damn TV think they got it all and come here dump it all and wait for the replys to dump some more bullshit.
    GOT IT BRO.?
    This I agree with(bold), the last part you seemingly think I am part of the media sheeple. So you got it(me) wrong BRO.
    Last edited by Mesomorphyl; 07-24-2005 at 07:05 PM.

Blog Entries
    these mutherfvckers G. W. Bush, Saddam, Al Qaeda leaders, Israel politicians and any other politican are not stupid. let's be real. we are stupid cause these people did not reach where they are cause they are stupid. u can't be a president of a super power cause u are stupid, and u can't control an entire country cause ur stupid, neither u can control 1000's of ppl and convince them to blow up them selves and be stupid. these guys knews exactly wt ther r doing and they are really aware of the concequnces. there is a secret part of politics that no one knows about (regular ppl i mean) and that is the real deal. but wt we here and see on TV is the shells only.

theyre all just puppets...for the 13 elite bloodlines....the ILLUMINATI....
    MUWHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thread Information