Thread: Healthy living

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer

Healthy living

I know I know I have become a total health nut lately borderline obsessed.

But just wanted to ask you all here this question.

How many here strive to eat and live healthy. I mean to take active steps to make sure health is a good as it can become without it necesarly beeing realted to how your body looks. The bodybuilding diets have a sideeffect of beeing healthy but lets be honest most of us is looking for the improved looks of the diet not the health.

So how many here activly makes sure your diet and lifestyle is as healthy as it can get? Does anyone strive for it as hard as looking the best you can?

If you looks goal would clash with your health goal what would be put aside for the moment ?

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    Interesting post...at one point I was seriously considering using AAS and I was gathering all the information, possible side effects, etc. Then, after a cycle of 1-AD I got my blood tested and found out that my LDL was way too low and it gave me a bit of a wakeup call. I originally got into bodybuilding, not only to look good, but because it is a healthy lifestyle. When I got those results and the doctor told me she had never seen LDL that low, I asked myself what the hell I was doing.

I already looked good, nobody could deny that, so there was absolutely no reason to put my health at risk. I'm not a pro bodybuilder and I don't aspire to be, I'm not a pro athlete in any way, so it simply didn't make sense to me, that I should put my health at risk for no reason. Since that episode, I've been all about living a healthy lifestyle and achieving my goals without risking any harm to myself.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I totally gave up alcohol and rec drugs for good,Aug. one year not a touch,gave up soda and havent eaten fast food for 5 years, never felt better, used to be slightly manic depressed, went away after giving up alcohol and drugs. Feel great trying to be heathy as possible!

Jerzey is offline Member
    I really do make it a lifestyle, but I'm the all or nothing type so it's the only way I can focus on reaching my goals.. I do, on occasion, take a day and drink or whatever, but I don't do it often, just not into it as much anymore... I feel better when I keep myself pretty routine.

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    The biggest thing I did for myself was gave up drinking and gave up soda and fast food. just thoat was huge and I started looking better without changing anythin gelse. But, it is addicting; trying to look your best. I love it.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    My promise to myself in the future is that for every $ I spend on juice I will spend equal ammount on micronutritens and superfoods.
    My second promise to myself is to get bloodwork and hair mineral analysis done twice a year so I know how to balance the micro's and the diet.

Thread Information