IronFreakX is offline Banned

Talking 2 sluts& a Queer.........

"When a young boy went up to his father and asked him, "Dad, what is the difference between potentially and realistically?"
    The father thought for a moment, then answered, "Go ask your mother if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars." "Then ask your sister if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars, and then, ask your brother if he'd sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars. Come back and tell me what you learn from that."
    So the boy went to his mother and asked, "Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?"
    The mother replied, "Of course I would! We could really use that money to fix up the house and send you kids to a great University!" The boy then went to his sister and asked, "Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?" The girl replied, "Oh my God! I LOVE Brad Pitt I would sleep with him in a heartbeat, are you nuts?!?!?! " The boy then went to his brother and asked, "Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?" "Of course," the brother replied. "Do you know how much a million bucks would buy?" The boy pondered the answers for a few days, then went back to his dad.
    His father asked him, "Did you find out the difference between potentially and realistically?"
    The boy replied, "Yes... Potentially, you and I are sitting on Three Million Dollars..............but Realistically,......... we're living with two Sluts and a Queer."When a young boy went up to his father and asked him, "Dad, what is the difference between potentially and realistically?"
    The father thought for a moment, then answered, "Go ask your mother if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars." "Then ask your sister if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars, and then, ask your brother if he'd sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars. Come back and tell me what you learn from that."
    So the boy went to his mother and asked, "Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?"
    The mother replied, "Of course I would! We could really use that money to fix up the house and send you kids to a great University!" The boy then went to his sister and asked, "Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?" The girl replied, "Oh my God! I LOVE Brad Pitt I would sleep with him in a heartbeat, are you nuts?!?!?! " The boy then went to his brother and asked, "Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?" "Of course," the brother replied. "Do you know how much a million bucks would buy?" The boy pondered the answers for a few days, then went back to his dad.
    His father asked him, "Did you find out the difference between potentially and realistically?"
    The boy replied, "Yes... Potentially, you and I are sitting on Three Million Dollars..............but Realistically,......... we're living with two Sluts and a Queer.

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    lol a classic

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    oh dude, that joke just made my day.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Freakin' funny

Why is it written twice though

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    LOL very funny

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bor