Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    icedudez is offline Member

seducing chicks/feeling insecure...

ive never had a problem with both until i started bodybuilding which is weird, as ive got stretch marks and they make me feel really bad and i cant seem to take my shirt off when im with a chick thus making it harder for me to seduce her, any tips on easy seduction as im going out with a chick 2night and id love to bang her, thanks bros

chest6 is offline Banned
    use cocoa butter from palmers

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    use cocoa butter from palmers
    real inspiring bro... anything for a post, huh?

icedude: just be you man. I am willing to bet thatyour stretch marks are not a big deal and she will not think much of it. Your looks or body may very well be what got her attention in the first place. So go with that. your stretch marks are a byproduct to your hard work. You can still do all the things you have been able to do before. trust me.
    And remember. Nobody is harder on you than you. Lighten up man and go out, have a good time, and I hope you get lucky.

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    Get her drunk bro, that always worked for me...

Actually get her drunk first then take her to the beach if your near one, and sit in the life guard tower. Chicks dig that crap, take a blanket...

oldandgrim is offline Associate Member
    Has chest6 said use cocoa butter or get tanned. There are some good fake tans on the market at the moment. This will reduce your stretch marks.

Then I find to seduce a chick, they love to dance and be made to laugh. Works 80% of the time for me and if you have a good body use it, wear a tight T-shirt and some good jeans, with that and dancing she’s as good as yours.

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    You gotz to seduce her mind mang...then she'll be putty in your hands

What you aren't considering is how insecure she's feeling. Her mind is working overtime wondering if she will be good enough, look good enough, etc. Don't sweat it bro, just go with it.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Where are the stretch marks?

I wouldn't worry about it, shit, it's a testament to all the hard work you have put in.

Shove your thing in her mouth and then show her the stretch marks around her mouth after.

~SC~

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

I wouldn't worry about it, shit, it's a testament to all the hard work you have put in.

Shove your thing in her mouth and then show her the stretch marks around her mouth after.

~SC~
    hell yea

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Heracles74

icedude: just be you man. I am willing to bet thatyour stretch marks are not a big deal and she will not think much of it. Your looks or body may very well be what got her attention in the first place. So go with that. your stretch marks are a byproduct to your hard work. You can still do all the things you have been able to do before. trust me.
    And remember. Nobody is harder on you than you. Lighten up man and go out, have a good time, and I hope you get lucky.
    nicely said Heracles...

Being able to be yourself gives off a distinct confidence which is like an aphrodisiac(sp) for women. (can throw some cocky comments in there, but it can have opposite effect on some women) Gotta have the gentle touch too. Through out the night, soft yet extremely gentleman like touches really turn a girl on (making her feel protected, and truly taken care-of) obviously th usual politness is key, but dont make yourslef look gay. if by any chance you can help someone else out, old lady walkin, somebody carrying somethin- do it!! and of course the killer takedown knowing how to dance is unstoppable bruva

print this out kid... hahahaha good luck!!

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

~SC~
    rofl

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    nicely said Heracles...

Being able to be yourself gives off a distinct confidence which is like an aphrodisiac(sp) for women. (can throw some cocky comments in there, but it can have opposite effect on some women) Gotta have the gentle touch too. Through out the night, soft yet extremely gentleman like touches really turn a girl on (making her feel protected, and truly taken care-of) obviously th usual politness is key, but dont make yourslef look gay. if by any chance you can help someone else out, old lady walkin, somebody carrying somethin- do it!! and of course the killer takedown knowing how to dance is unstoppable bruva

print this out kid... hahahaha good luck!!

Exactly right. You should print this out.

GeeOweDee is offline Associate Member
    fawk it tell her those strech marks are a road map to love!!!!!

lol ther near my arms pits shoulder area sum on my chest!...well there unmissable with a shirt off, she'd be expecting a blemish free physique is all im worried about...:S

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by icedudez
    lol ther near my arms pits shoulder area sum on my chest!...well there unmissable with a shirt off, she'd be expecting a blemish free physique is all im worried about...:S
    Why on earth would she think that?? What if you had surgery and had a big scar on your chest or abdomen?? Most of th etimes, they don't know any better nayway... relax bro

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    You gotz to seduce her mind mang...then she'll be putty in your hands
    And to do that, use these things called "roofies".

but its lots of different stretch marks i wouldnt mind as much if it was big aggressive 1,lol...i may just go all out and do anything i can to bang her u only live once right

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Quote Originally Posted by Heracles74
    laughed my a$$ off at this

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    I asked my derm exactly how effective Cocoa butter and all those other lotions and gels work for stretchies

he said they do nada.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    be romantic...take her somewhere where there is a big risk of getting caught is high...so u just take it out shove it in her.....ur good to go!!! and u didnt even have to take ur shirt off.......

man sometimes i think im just too smart for myself....

Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    I asked my derm exactly how effective Cocoa butter and all those other lotions and gels work for stretchies

he said they do nada.
    i know man, theres **** all ne1 can do about them, and i cant tan as ive just bn using nolva so il burn like bitch

there are far more important things in life to worry about than stretch marks from the gym. Hell, those ****ers are like trophies to me.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude stretch marks are like battle scars you should be proud of them. You have obviously gained a lot of mass and gotten much bigger to get them. Be proud of them, show em off, say "hey bitch check this out" and rip your shirt off and show off those battle scars from the gym. You are the man! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    Dude stretch marks are like battle scars you should be proud of them. You have obviously gained a lot of mass and gotten much bigger to get them. Be proud of them, show em off, say "hey bitch check this out" and rip your shirt off and show off those battle scars from the gym. You are the man! LOL

had the evening in withthe chick i like, was terrible, my confidence was so low i didnt even get a kiss goodnight, i feel like such a **** up ive ruined it with her, theres nothing i can do, i used to be so good with chicks didnteven have to try...

bump

oldandgrim is offline Associate Member
    had the evening in withthe chick i like, was terrible, my confidence was so low i didnt even get a kiss goodnight, i feel like such a **** up ive ruined it with her, theres nothing i can do, i used to be so good with chicks didnteven have to try...
    Are you seeing her again? Have you asked? did she say she did not wont to see you again?

Dont be so much a wuz. give her a call take her to a club. she will enjoy herself with out you having to talk to much.

she will remember the good times so arange to go out in a group thats always good fun.

Dont give up keep at it

i dnt thnk she wants 2 c me again, im so gutted

I think you need to work on other areas in your life first before trying to get laid. Sounds to me like you have self esteem and confidence issues, and I think it has to do with more than stretch marks. Women see right through those types of things. You need to believe in yourself or nobody else will either. I try not to worry wether somebody will like me or not, if they do then fine, and if not then it's on to one who will. Stop worrying about a women having fun, and start worrying about you having fun.

but this chick used to like me a lot we used to date a lot n stuff back in high school...the confidence has only really gone down since i started bodybuilding which it shudnt really cos i look better...

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    bro... heres your #1 mistake... STOP THINKING ABOUT IT SO MUCH!!! its like SEX, if you think about going soft, YOUR GONNA GO SOFT. (god i hate when that happens) So all ya gotta do is... calm down, tell yoself who gives a fck!! Dont forget kid, your the man if you think you are!!

i was gonna say good luck... but thats so not it. HAVE FUN!!!!

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Chances are that the only one troubled by your stretch marks is you! I don't mind a woman with stretch marks which also happens to be very common in women who have had kids. On the flip side of that coin I do hear my friends talk shit on how they wouldn't touch a woman with stretch marks blah blah. If the woman is that shallow, ass **** her then throw her out the door.

Don't sweat the small stuff Bro

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! LMFAO!!

transform is offline Associate Member
    Hey icedude, iv got a very similar situation as you; I went from 138 pounds to 185 in the space of a few years and got LOADS of stretchmarks and they use to really diminish my confidence around women too. Iv honestly only ever seen 1 guy with stretchmarks worse than mine.

BUT, alot of girls have them, not just from pregnancy but from puberty aswel; like, around their breasts, hips, etc.; but i dont care about them or find them any less attractive, and they dont care about mine.Iv no doubt there are women who think that theyre completely disgustng, and women who think they look hot on a ripped body(1 girl i knew said they looked 'tough' or somethin ), but the vast majority probably wouldnt care. Look at it this way, if you had a choice between a girl with a hot body that had some stretchmarks, or a girl with an 'average' body, who would ya pick?

Mizfit is offline Banned
    women dont notice the flaw u think they do

Quote Originally Posted by Prettylittlepest
    women dont notice the flaw u think they do
    i understand what u say but she would notice it, i mean im only 19 shes like 18 shes not used to seeing stuff liike that u know...

bump bump. okay so im seeing a different chick tonight, going out in her car, i aint gonna let this 1 slip, gotta bang her!!, I WONT need 2 take my shirt off in her car so thats a plus...any1 had ne chicks in cars? uncomfy?

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    bump bump. okay so im seeing a different chick tonight, going out in her car, i aint gonna let this 1 slip, gotta bang her!!, I WONT need 2 take my shirt off in her car so thats a plus...any1 had ne chicks in cars? uncomfy?
    LOL Car sex is for quickies only in my book! I guess it really depends how big you and the girl are. I've done it a few times in my car and It wasn't nearly as good as a bed or even a floor. And I'm driving around one of the largest production cars made. Myadvice to you, take her on the hood or the trunk of the car

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    Sex in the car sucks - def do what Benches said though if you have to use the car and do it in the trunk - nothing like the spare tire rubbing against your ass while your balls deep in some nuggets butt. Why don't you just get a room?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information