KeyMastur is offline VET

threatening phone calls

getting some threating phone calls from a cop out in vegas. saved the voicemails just in case i had to use them against him later on.

not planning on pressing charges, but say i call his chief, and say my lawyer and i are pressing charges on ________________ - what is the account ? just harassment ?

i've done nothing to him, left him no obscene voicemails. only thing i did was sleep with his wife who's been in the process of getting a divorce. but i was unaware that she was married when i slept with her.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Wut a fvcking idiot....

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I never understood why stupid men blame the other guy. If a woman cheats on me it's her I'm going after first not some guy trying to get his dick wet. Now if the guy wants to step up that is different but the girl would be my target.

I wouldn't even give it another thought Bro, if he calls again tell him to get over the Ho and show some class.

Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    I never understood why stupid men blame the other guy....... if he calls again tell him to get over the Ho and show some class.
    exactly!!!......but i wouldnt go after ne1....relationships are just a waste of time neway...all u need is sex & money.....

the_rebirth is offline Member
    malicious use of telecommunications. been there just had someone put thru court with it.

Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    exactly!!!......but i wouldnt go after ne1....relationships are just a waste of time neway...all u need is sex & money.....
    LMAO you sound just like my little brother with that thinking. He plows them and then dodges the hell out of them for a few months till they fade away.

Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    LMAO you sound just like my little brother with that thinking. He plows them and then dodges the hell out of them for a few months till they fade away.
    haha....well i think they are useless...a lie to society...like the whole steroids are bad thing...is another woman really the answer...??

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    ...is another woman really the answer...??

...watch fight club much?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I would get the state cops involved if he is local... I would get it on paper as he could **** with you pretty hard, remember they have a badge and he believes this puts him above the law.

At least if you have a police record and get a few copies of the voicemail, if the police hear it they have to act upon it. Normally I would suggest not going to the police, but this one you might as they can shoot you if you try to drive away but if they are in a car they are allowed to run you down. Sucks but so does all fascism. Call the cops and if he does anything sue the dept for not controlling their force.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Block his #, or change your #.

How did he get your phone #??? I mean, how did he find out you boned his wife??

~SC~

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    getting some threating phone calls from a cop out in vegas. saved the voicemails just in case i had to use them against him later on.

not planning on pressing charges, but say i call his chief, and say my lawyer and i are pressing charges on ________________ - what is the account ? just harassment ?

i've done nothing to him, left him no obscene voicemails. only thing i did was sleep with his wife who's been in the process of getting a divorce. but i was unaware that she was married when i slept with her.
    I would make a copy of the voicemails and send them to his chief. Explaining that you fear for your life, and ask that he please control his officers, so that you don’t have to send a copy to the mayor and the local papers and television stations.

Then I would change the message on my answering machine to say,

I can’t come to the phone right now, because I’m banging the hell out of some dumb ass Vegas cop’s wife. But when I’m done, I’ll get back to you as soon as I clean up.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ginkobulloba
    ...watch fight club much?
    yeah like 16 times last we.......I mean.... nah not that much really

I can’t come to the phone right now, because I’m banging the hell out of some dumb ass Vegas cop’s wife. But when I’m done, I’ll get back to you as soon as I clean up.
    ...next day....angry cop shoots man believed to be banging his wife

get the paperwork...then rite away do it...but not b4 u send the report/complaints/wutever

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    I would make a copy of the voicemails and send them to his chief. Explaining that you fear for your life, and ask that he please control his officers, so that you don’t have to send a copy to the mayor and the local papers and television stations.

LMAO
    Good call...I would follow this advice for sure

-Bino

chest6 is offline Banned
    def. put that message on ur machine

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    LMAO
    Good call...I would follow this advice for sure

-Bino

Now THAT is the way to do that!!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    If you file charges it'll be for harrasment by communication which he probably will just get a fine for.
    You really wanna fck this guy? (like u did his wife lol) Make a copy of the tapes and file a restraining order. Once a restraining order is filed on someone they have to immedietly turn over all their wepons including guns, hungting rifiles etc. which means he'll lose his job because he can't work without a gun

I know this cuz some azzhole cop in my town beat the christ out of his wife and she did that (it was in the paper) and the cop couldn't work anymore.

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Bigen that was hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    If you file charges it'll be for harrasment by communication which he probably will just get a fine for.
    You really wanna fck this guy? (like u did his wife lol) Make a copy of the tapes and file a restraining order. Once a restraining order is filed on someone they have to immedietly turn over all their wepons including guns, hungting rifiles etc. which means he'll lose his job because he can't work without a gun

I know this cuz some azzhole cop in my town beat the christ out of his wife and she did that (it was in the paper) and the cop couldn't work anymore.
    I like this way aloooottttt better.....

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    I like this way aloooottttt better.....

Yeah that's pretty dam good too

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    You really wanna fck this guy? (like u did his wife lol) Make a copy of the tapes and file a restraining order. Once a restraining order is filed on someone they have to immedietly turn over all their wepons including guns, hungting rifiles etc. which means he'll lose his job because he can't work without a gun.
    Great Idea!

decadbal is offline Banned
    its communicating threats.. depending on the state he might be able to keep his weapons with a restraining order, so youd have to look it up.. chances are just call his chief, and he will stop.. either that, or load your gun and wait up at night... just dont be a little pussy.. and get a restraining order... more so if he isnt even from where your from.. in afew days im sure he will see shes to blame and notgive adam, oir he def will if u talk to his chief

Good question above.....

How did he get your # and how did he find out?

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12

LOL, this is too funny.
    I don't understand how some people think. It's the girl cheating, why go after the guy she happenned to choose? It's not his fault. Especially, if you (Keymastur) had no idea.
    Btw, MBaraso speaks the truth. Once you are charged w a domestic, you must relinquish all weapons and that will truly fvck this dude.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Sozey
    LOL, this is too funny.
    I don't understand how some people think. It's the girl cheating, why go after the guy she happenned to choose? It's not his fault. Especially, if you (Keymastur) had no idea.
    Btw, MBaraso speaks the truth. Once you are charged w a domestic, you must relinquish all weapons and that will truly fvck this dude.
    Yeah I think thats pretty much universal in any state w/ having to turn over your wepons. But I susspect the guy will stop before it will come to that.
    Just an idea though lol

why do i feel that the jealous husband is a part of this board... and that KM is trying to send him a message without really harming him cuz he knew him???

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    I would definitly file for an anti-harassment order against him. A call to his Chief would definitly be in order as well. As a cop he needs to watch himself...or he will lose his gun and badge.

Be Safe Key!!!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    all i'm really looking to do is get the guy off my back by talkin to his chief.

he found out my info because the phone bill still went to his house, even though they haven't lived together in a long time.

after he called the last time and told me some information about myself that obviously she had told him, i told her to lose my number cause i'm not meetin up with her again. she was tryin to play both sides, so **** her.

i know his name, but not his badge number or the department, so hopefully just calling the LVPD number on the website will get me somewhere.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    LVPD is huge!!! but with the number you should be GTG. She sounds like a real winner!

Hey Key.....you don't have to resort to those cheap imitations...I'm free and single now!

Luv ya hehehe

C.B.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

he found out my info because the phone bill still went to his house, even though they haven't lived together in a long time.

after he called the last time and told me some information about myself that obviously she had told him, i told her to lose my number cause i'm not meetin up with her again. she was tryin to play both sides, so **** her.

i know his name, but not his badge number or the department, so hopefully just calling the LVPD number on the website will get me somewhere.
    Good luck bro. You shouldn't have to deal w/this crap, and I hope it all works out quickly for you which I am sure that it will.

~SC~

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    i didnt take time to read EVERY post, so i'm not sure if someone already said this but calling more than twice constitutes stalking.......but why take him to court, just change your number bro, but make sure his wife gets the new one

Slick Arrado is offline Member

http://www.zabasearch.com/

KeyMastur is offline VET
    i called the LVPD today. they connected me to someone, not sure who. told them what i wanted to do. they said the only person they could really connect me to was internal affairs and they'd look into it. i told them i'd talk to my lawyer about it and give them a call back.

then i sent the guy a text message sayin "i'm done with her. have fun. any more messages i will press charges" - i might call him tonight just to see if he got my text.

don't need anyone threatening myself or my family. i don't care if he's a cop or not.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    God damn women!!!!!

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    I would definitly file for an anti-harassment order against him. A call to his Chief would definitly be in order as well. As a cop he needs to watch himself...or he will lose his gun and badge.

Be Safe Key!!!
    I agree, you have no idea what this could turn into so I would take those steps asap!

SwoleDave is offline Associate Member
    The crime is telephone harrasment and it's a fine, and the judge tells him not to call you again, or there will be jail time.

And most police depts. dont have badge #'s.

Just file the complaint, and that should handle it...

Wise move on telling the tramp to **** off for playing both sides of the fence. Slutty women always try that shit and unfortunately it works on the sap type guys. A real man will tell her to **** off as you did.

Thread Information