Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    How would you know that it's an excuse.. why would you choose to want to suck cocks.. or get ****ed in your asshole.. cause you are confused.. whatever?? Do you have any queens in your family... i would say not.

I know i did not choose to be str8. I was born that way.
    I dont believe all of them choose to, I think there are some legitimate gay people, I think some choose to because they are scared of women, cant get any anyplace else, or have become so saturated with the type of crap thats on TV or considered acceptable, that they say..... what the hell. I just think Gay marriage is pushing the envelope a little. Who's name would change? Who would be Mr. and Mrs? It would **** up everything that our society and culture was built upon.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I have no problem w/gay men, but lately I've been hit on by quite a few, and I have to say that shit does piss me off.

Especially when I am with my wife and son. Next time, I'm breakin' jaws. On the Net too, it's just too much at times, and it's a feeling that is, well, f*cking disgusting.

I'l have to make shirts and avatars that read "PUSSY LOVER".

~SC~
    exactly my point, I'm sure you've been there Swole, trying to get through a workout and you constantly get interupted by somebody who comes off like they are asking for advice, but only wants to look at you or talk to you. I got one dude that just wont leave me the **** alone. You trying being nice, but it just makes them more interested. Next thing you know they like stalk your ass, find out shit about your family, where your from, what time and what days your at the gym, its Bullshit man.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    There are two guys at my gym.

Man, u know what f*ck that, I can't even type to explain it.

I just tell them to put some ****ing decent clothes on and leave me the f*ck alone. Unfortunately I'm never that brutal and nasty, but it had to come to that recently.

~SC~

Dude, you'd be surprised how many are in Lee Haneys gym in Atlanta. It's so wierd ,the gym rocks, hardcore cave like place under a parking garage, you wouldnt expect them in there. There is one guy who wears old wrestling tights, like those tank tops where your tits hang out and doesnt cover your whole stomach, hahahaha. He'll moan and scream with like 10 lb db's, ****ing hilarious. And the YMCA's are just getting terrible nowadays, outta stand for Young mans cocksucker Association.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I have no problem w/gay men, but lately I've been hit on by quite a few, and I have to say that shit does piss me off.

Especially when I am with my wife and son. Next time, I'm breakin' jaws. On the Net too, it's just too much at times, and it's a feeling that is, well, f*cking disgusting.

~SC~
    They have those shirts already. They say "Sorry boys I eat puzzy!"
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    I just want to be clear that I did not write this post to be demeaning or disrespectful to anybody.
    Cool.

I dont have a problem with gay people, but when they push their rainbow coalition on others,
    Well, look at what gays get "pushed" on them -- all those TV shows full of scantily-clad wenches trying their dammdest to get horny guys to screw 'em. The vast majority of advertising features heterosexuals at play, trying to get laid by someone of the opposite sex. About 10% of all books sold in the United States are romance novels, where women fantasize about turning male studs into sex slaves. Open most any magazine, and you'll find it chuck full of heterosexuals unabashedly demonstrating for all to see what their sexual orientation is. Walk through your local shopping mall, and you'll see horny heterosexual teenagers doing the same thing.

Gays are, the best anyone can tell, only about 3% of the US population, and are accustomed to seeing heterosexuals carry on like dogs in heat all the time. It's no big thing. But when you straight people see a couple of gays or lesbians doing the same thing in public that y'all do in public, you act as if the only permissible public affection is heterosexual public affection -- it's like y'all are trying to preserve a patent or copyright on it . . . sheesh . . .
    It's pretty much the same reaction conservative southerners had to mixed marriages -- they passed laws against it, lynched people to indulged in it, and were generally rude, crude, and socially embarrassing.
    Ugh.

and start having freaking orgies in the gym sauna or hot tub, it's disrespectful to everybody and hurts the ones who pay their gym memberships and refrain from using all of the amenities there because of these reasons.
    I agree with you there.
    But, the issue is not sexual orientation, it's public sex, which would be as disruptive if heterosexuals were the ones engaging in annoying lechery and orgies. Yes?

Everybody has the right to freedom of choice, but not everybody has the right to force their beliefs on others.
    This is a principle that works both ways, don'tcha know . . .

Picture this, some 10 year old kids are riding their bikes one day and they see a big parade going on. They dont know any better, all they know is its a parade, there might be some candy or something there. So they ride to the corner and watch it. Then all of a sudden a big float goes by, with 2 guys standing under an archway covered in flowers holding each other as to represent gay marriage. Do I want my kids seeing some BS like this? **** no.
    Well, tough.
    People in the US have what's called a First Amendment Right to free speech. You get to say you don't like gay marriage, and gays get to say they want to have unhappy marriages just like the rest of y'all. IF you don't want your kids to see stuff like that, then you're gonna have to pluck out their eyeballs, 'cause sooner or later they're gonna encounter it. It would be much better if you took time to give them your take on the topic, give 'em your reasons why you think the way you do, and after that, they are gonna think what they think, and there's nothing you can do about that.

It's better that kids discover if they are gay before they end up in marriages to heterosexuals. Lordy lordy, it almost happened to me -- I grew up in a household where nobody talked about sex. My friends didn't talk about it, nobody talked about it. Ya, it was weird, but that's how it was. And it's that way for lots of kids. Nobody talks sense about homosexuality, so they discover too late that they really don't like sex with their spouse. Geez, do you want your kids to marry someone who hasn't figured out that they're actually homosexual instead of heterosexual? If nobody explains that such things exist to kids, well, that could happen.

So . . . cover your kid's eyes, let them grow up in ignorance of what's going on in the world, and suffer the consequenses. Or, talk sense to 'em about the characteristics of other people and other things and prepare them for what they're gonna face when they're out on their own.

It's up to you.

-Tock

Quote Originally Posted by flex99
    there is absolutly no such thing as being born gay, it all a psycholigical. basically they got problems.
    Sorry, both the American Psychological Association and the American Psychatric Association say that homosexuality is not an illness. The only "problems" gays suffer come from the hands of bigots.

i think gay people are losers who cant get a girl that go for other guys who also cant get girls.
    Uh huh.

and dont say i am bashing on gay people, because i already know I AM.

i am sick of seeing this sh*t on tv. they try to make it like its normal.
    Well, homosexuality is found in lots of other animal species in similar proportion as it is found amongst humans, so while it may not be "typical," it is "normal."
    Sort of like bodybuilders. They aren't typical, but are still "normal."

By the way, just how big is your universe?

-Tock

~SC~
    Now you know how women hate unwanted advances.
    Then again, how can you fault a horny straight guy when a girl in a sexy outfit slinks by, oozing sex with every step?
    And how can you fault a horny gay guy when a hot bodybuilder swaggers by in muscles and tank top and shorts?

-Tock

chest6 is offline Banned

~SC~
    LMAO haha thats great..

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tock

Well, look at what gays get "pushed" on them -- all those TV shows full of scantily-clad wenches trying their dammdest to get horny guys to screw 'em. The vast majority of advertising features heterosexuals at play, trying to get laid by someone of the opposite sex.
    But when you straight people see a couple of gays or lesbians doing the same thing in public that y'all do in public, you act as if the only permissible public affection is heterosexual public affection -- it's like y'all are trying to preserve a patent or copyright on it . . . sheesh . . .

-Tock

what?
    tock, ok putting the whole sexual orientation thing aside just for a minute.. do you actually think that men are the fairer sex? an naked woman is more socially acceptable because sensual curves look way better than a wang.. come one admit it.. even perfectly straight women admit that it's easier to look at playboy than a playgirl.. that's also why lesbians are more socially acceted, no body ever complains about girl on girl action budd, infact in a lot of social events (parties, bars, clubs) it is almost encouraged.. don't try to make that argument, that men are pretty, and sexy like a woman.. that's the crap people talk about, that they don't want little weak minded kids to hear..

decadbal is offline Banned
    everyting flex wrote has to be some of the funniest shiit ive read in a long time on here.. i hope hes joking and isnt really that stupid.. either way thanks flex..haha

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned

Well, homosexuality is found in lots of other animal species in similar proportion as it is found amongst humans, so while it may not be "typical," it is "normal."

By the way, just how big is your universe?

-Tock
    it's actually NOT really gay to animals.. a male dog will fvk another male dog to prove he is the dominate one, and believe me the dog getting fvked is not very reseptive.. it is getting it's ass handed to him, to make him a bitch (no pun intended).. also if there are no females around an animall will do another male animall, kinda like prison.. bubba, who is ass raping his skinny cell mate cuz he hasn't had pussy in 12 years, is normall to you? sounds like your the one living in the dark my freind..

Now you know how women hate unwanted advances.
    Then again, how can you fault a horny straight guy when a girl in a sexy outfit slinks by, oozing sex with every step?
    And how can you fault a horny gay guy when a hot bodybuilder swaggers by in muscles and tank top and shorts?

-Tock
    stop comparing our cat and mouse game with women to yours.. ours is more balanced.. could you imagine if all the girls wanted sex as much as guys, it just wouldn't be normall.. i don't even want to think about how many different sexuall partners the average gay man has had..

i think people can be born gay.. i don't hold it against them because it's not there fualt.. but society has rules, and norms.. you can't expect everyone too just see what you see..

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    From what I have learnt, way back when it was believed that the love god would visit each person ever born (I think it was Zeus). The god would than split each persons soul into two seperate pieces. Your life's journey would be trying to find that missing half. Hence the whole "soul" mate idea. So if you were completely male than you would be searching for another male half to complete you and if you were male/female you would search for a female to complete you and that is how your sexuality is "decided."
    Of course its just ancient myth but its kind of interesting.

-Bino

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    lol, you guys act like if a gay guy bumps into you youll catch his gayness. Ive had more than one hit on me, I took it as a compliment.<<shiver>> I think its just tough because your avg hetro would rather have sex with goat than another man.

colossus1 is offline Member
    Ya, I suppose you were not born straight, either. Sometime around puberty you made a choice to go for women, eh?
    -Tock

No. Behavior is learned from the environment and the people and things in it. And that is a FACT. So, with that being said..........gay peoploe have somewhere in their life (more than likely in their youth).......have been exposed to something or someone who impacted their behavior in a ceratain manner. Such as the public, T.V.....advertisements etc acceptance of homosexuality. It creates an environment where homosexuality becomes an option, and impressionable youth start doubting their sexuality. Or it could be an individual in their environment, such as an openly gay family member ect. The argument that peope are born homosexuals is a sad, sad, excuse that has been proven wrong by FACTS and PROFESSIONALS time and time again. The have a "gene" missing........lol are you kidding me? What gene is that may i ask?

-Tock

Dumbest argument ever. Cannibalism, incest, etc are all common among animals. What now? If you were to read and study history..........only now is homosexuality accepted throughout the world, for the simple fact that morality has declined (you will also see the decline in morality if you study history). Go far enough back and you would have been killed for being a homo.

Next time, I'm breakin' jaws. On the Net too, it's just too much at times, and it's a feeling that is, well, f*cking disgusting.
    ~SC~

Amen.

how can you fault a horny straight guy when a girl in a sexy outfit slinks by, oozing sex with every step?
    Fault him? I don't fault him, I feel for him totally!! Shit, a girl scantily clad walking by a guy and having that make him think sex or get horny, is natural human nature. Happens to me daily.........broads everywhere with apple bottoms and hips/lips/and fingertips..............

I won't get into arguing about homosexuals, because the subject is not one that I am remotely interested in examining, end of that story.

You have your beliefs, I have mine, and we can leave it at that.

~SC~

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    carn't we just all get on a hug

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot

~SC~

One of my favorite shirts reads "Save a Tree.....Eat a Beaver"

One of my favs is, "save the animals, eat a Vegetarian".

~SC~

Imho I cant see how a guy can look at another guys Hairy stinky a$$ and think to himself ooooooooo I gotta have a piece of that......

One of my favs is, "save the animals, eat a Vegetarian".

~SC~

Nice

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by colossus1
    No. Behavior is learned from the environment and the people and things in it. And that is a FACT. So, with that being said..........gay peoploe have somewhere in their life (more than likely in their youth).......have been exposed to something or someone who impacted their behavior in a ceratain manner. Such as the public, T.V.....advertisements etc acceptance of homosexuality. It creates an environment where homosexuality becomes an option, and impressionable youth start doubting their sexuality. Or it could be an individual in their environment, such as an openly gay family member ect. The argument that peope are born homosexuals is a sad, sad, excuse that has been proven wrong by FACTS and PROFESSIONALS time and time again.
    Let me get this straight, children are born every day with birth defects, from extra hands, to extra legs, with autism, and mental retardation. However you are saying that it is impossible for a person to be born with different sexual desires, than is the “norm” for their gender?

Please post some of these “FACTS” that you are referencing.

My brother is gay.

We grew up together, in the same house hold.

From a young age I knew he was different, he played with dolls, while I played with army men and liked to dress up in our mom’s clothes which wasn’t my thing.

It’s my opinion that he indeed was born gay.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    .......broads everywhere with apple bottoms and hips/lips/and fingertips..............

~SC~

I may have found the one person hornier than me. But its close.

I’ve known several men, who were extreme homophobes.

They would freak out at the mere mention of a gay person.

I’ve often wondered if they weren’t closet homosexual.
    If their extreme prejudice against gays was brought on by their latent homosexual desires.

Has anyone ever heard of any studies concerning Homophobes?

I dont know of any studies, But IMO Its how someone is raised, I could be wrong I'm no scientist, No one that I know of is gay in my family.

I dont have a problem with someone being gay....I actually know several gay people ..Most are girls....

I just think they shouldnt flaunt it.......For example if Joe and Sue are into S&M thats fine I dont care what they do behind closed doors, I don't think they should walk around in public with their leather masks and balls strapped in their mouths with whips and chains to let people know that they're into that.....
    Just like I dont think gay people should make out and such in public and let people know they're into that.... if your gay do it behind closed doors....Thats your business dont make it mine..

This is just my opinion and don't mean to offend anyone

Peace

only now is homosexuality accepted throughout the world, for the simple fact that morality has declined (you will also see the decline in morality if you study history).
    Is this a decline in morality, or has the human race evolved to a state where we can accept our differences?

Go far enough back and you would have been killed for being a homo.
    Yep, go back far enough, and we had slavery, and we tortured and killed people simply because of their race or religion.

Hey Bigen, Just curious when did your bro realize that he was gay or did he just always know ?

Quote Originally Posted by CRUISECONTROL
    Hey Bigen, Just curious when did your bro realize that he was gay or did he just always know ?

As far back as I can remember, he was different, playing with dolls, and such.

Talking to him, he says he always knew he was different, wanted to be a girl.

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    I feel for Stocky......DAMN bro you should just come out...

Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12

Talking to him, he says he always knew he was different, wanted to be a girl.
    Then I can see your point with you thinking he was born that way.

Quote Originally Posted by WILDCH1LD
    I feel for Stocky......DAMN bro you should just come out...
    LMAO

Hell, I was hit on this weekend by two gays at the club.

I was checking ID's and placing those cheap plastic wrist bands on the people I'd ID'ed, and I asked them which arm they wanted the band on, and they said that they wanted me to put it else ware….

I responded that wasn't my thing, but that my brother, would be happy to oblige them......

It just isn’t that big of a deal to me.

I was 16 working at TCBY in the Galleria mall in Dallas,TX....

I left work one day and a guy came up to me and started asking me how I was doing, where was I going, etc (you could tell he was gay by his voice)............I replied that I was doing well and bid him good day........He replied "dont you remember me? I got a sundae from you today" I said "Sorry bro I dont remember ya I serve alot of sundaes"...........He replied that the sundae had nuts on it and how he love sucking on nuts..........I said "hope you enjoyed it and have a good day" and began to walk away...............He then grabbed my a$$ and said "dont leave your cute".......I turned around and clocked him square in the nose..........then stood over him screaming for him and his gay friends to stay away from me and my store......about that time mall security tackled me and it turned into a big mess after that.......

My point is ever since then I've been more apprehensive towards the gay community and public display of affection

freon is offline New Member
    No. Behavior is learned from the environment and the people and things in it. And that is a FACT. ... The have a "gene" missing........lol are you kidding me? What gene is that may i ask?
    Xq28, apparently -- not missing, just seems to carry information that predisposes people to being gay.

There are genetic differences:
    Hu S. Pattatucci AM. Patterson C. Li L. Fulker DW. Cherny SS. Kruglyak L. Hamer DH. Linkage between sexual orientation and chromosome Xq28 in males but not in females.
    Nature Genetics. 11(3):248-56, 1995 Nov.; Hamer, D.H.. S. Hu, V.L. Magnuson, N. Hu and A.M.L. Pattatucci, "A Linkage Between DNA Markers on the X Chromosome and Male Sexual Orientation." Science 261(1993): 321-27

And it's manifested in ways that are measurable:
    INAH 3 (LeVay„ Simon "A Difference in Hypothalamic Structure Between Heterosexual and Homosexual Men," Science 253 (1991): 1034-37
    Allen, L.S., Gorski, R.A. "Sexual Orientation and the size of the anterior commissure in the human brain." Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. Vol. 89, pp. 7199-7202, 1992

And identical twins are more likely to share the same orientation than fraternal twins who are, in turn, more likely to share the same orientation than non-twin siblings:
    Bailey JM. Pillard RC. A genetic study of male sexual orientation Archives of General Psychiatry. 48(12):1089-96, 1991 Dec.; Bailey JM. Pillard RC. Neale MC. Agyei Y.
    Heritable factors influence sexual orientation in women. Archives of General Psychiatry. 50(3):217-23, 1993 Mar. ;Bailey JM. Pillard RC. Dawood K. Miller MB. Farrer LA. Trivedi S. Murphy RL.
    A family history study of male sexual orientation using three independent samples. Behavior Genetics. 29(2):79-86, 1999 Mar

And it's possible to make fruit flys gay by messing with their genes:
    Zhang SD. Odenwald WF. Misexpression of the white (w) gene triggers male-male courtship in Drosophila. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 92(12):5525-9, 1995 Jun 6

Quote Originally Posted by CRUISECONTROL
    I was 16 working at TCBY in the Galleria mall in Dallas,TX....

I left work one day and a guy came up to me and started asking me how I was doing, where was I going, etc (you could tell he was gay by his voice)............I replied that I was doing well and bid him good day........He replied "dont you remember me? I got a sundae from you today" I said "Sorry bro I dont remember ya I serve alot of sundaes"...........He replied that the sundae had nuts on it and how he love sucking on nuts..........I said "hope you enjoyed it and have a good day" and began to walk away...............He then grabbed my a$$ and said "dont leave your cute".......I turned around and clocked him square in the nose..........then stood over him screaming for him and his gay friends to stay away from me and my store......about that time mall security tackled me and it turned into a big mess after that.......

My point is ever since then I've been more apprehensive towards the gay community and public display of affection
    I can understand that, him touching you was way over the line.

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    this thread is getting more and more gay

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information