_Tiger_ is offline Member

Identity Really A Big Deal?

Is it really a dangerous/big deal to have your picture on this forum while talking about roid use??

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Its not illegal to talk about ste****g cars but commiting the act is.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    Its not illegal to talk about ste****g cars but commiting the act is.
    who said anything about ste****g cars??
    lol

So the question remains.....lol...hey and how do you put signatures on your avatar so that its on there every time you post, i was gonna steal yours Abstrack lol thought it might give me some leeway

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    im sure if something ever went down and someone was investigating you for some reason your pic might connect you with some unlawful acts you might describe in your post. but i doubt anything from a website could nold up in a courtroom. and i think you have to be up there a little longer to have a signature

Lifter2005 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanStew
    Is it really a dangerous/big deal to have your picture on this forum while talking about roid use??
    FYI: I am a former Police Officer.
    It is not illegal to walk up to an officer and say "I used steroids in the past" or "I smoked pot last week", or "I snorted coke last week". A Police Officer can do absolutely nothing about your past drug experiences. It becomes illegal when you possess these drugs or try to sell them. For example, if you applied with the ABC company, and you tested positive for Deca , cocaine, and marijuana, you cannot be arrested for this. So, to answer your original question: there is nothing wrong with posting your name/pic and talking about your steroid use . However, if you attempt to sell them, it becomes illegal.

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    i would think people would also want to remain anonomys so that they won't get identefied by friends, co-workers, family, or wierdos (not that arr has wierdos, but the internet's full of 'em).. how would it feel to have your boss, or uncle come up to you and say, so and so saw you on a steroid forum.
    Last edited by Tazwell; 07-26-2005 at 02:33 AM.

decadbal is offline Banned
    well i hope not..hahaha

Thanks 2005, I kinda thought that would be the case..
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazwell
    i would think people would also want to remain anonomys so that they won't get identefied by friends, co-workers, family, or wierdos (not that arr has wierdos, but the internet's full of 'em).. how would it feel to have your boss, or uncle come up to you and say, so and so saw you on a steroid forum.
    Haha I would be like "you saw me on it..why were YOU There buddy?"

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    remaining anonymous is probably just the smart way to go bro... at least hiding your face. besides, letting people know you use is a delicate subject, what happens when a buddy or someone that doesn't like you very much sees your goofy mug on the AR board giving steroid advice and your profile indicates you have no cycle experience. But you give advice as if you have been doing this for quite some time... see my point? Now there is a face to put with the name, the birthdate, the town... More common sense than anything else bro. Some have it and some do not.

Quote Originally Posted by Heracles74
    remaining anonymous is probably just the smart way to go bro... at least hiding your face. besides, letting people know you use is a delicate subject, what happens when a buddy or someone that doesn't like you very much sees your goofy mug on the AR board giving steroid advice and your profile indicates you have no cycle experience. But you give advice as if you have been doing this for quite some time... see my point? Now there is a face to put with the name, the birthdate, the town... More common sense than anything else bro. Some have it and some do not.
    I agree that remaining anonymous is probably the smartest thing to do. Ther are alot of ignorant people out there. My comments were directed more about the legality of what we are doing. I agree with Heracles, if you are concerned, remain anonymous.

chest6 is offline Banned
    id cross out ur face or something..just to be sure...

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    If anyone could wish they didn't have their pic on this website just ask Deca he's prime example of what could happen with your pic on AR (Refering to special ops missions)

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    My face is all over the place, you think I give a shit? No, because I am doing nothing wrong, and I own/run a business in which I WANT exposure.

So, if you are content knowing you are legit, which I am, then there is no reason to not show the world who you are, what you have accomplished, etc. Nothing worse than having some loud mouth know it all talk about how big he is, how big his arms are, how he knows about diets and how to train people, etc., then YOU NEVER SEE 1 PICTURE OF HIM!!

STUPID and far from credible.

~SC~

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanStew
    how do you put signatures on your avatar so that its on there every time you post
    Only vets/mods can have signatures.

~SC~

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazwell
    if all else fails just tell them its for entertainment purposes only and is not to be taken serious.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    My face is all over the place, you think I give a shit? No, because I am doing nothing wrong, and I own/run a business in which I WANT exposure.

So, if you are content knowing you are legit, which I am, then there is no reason to not show the world who you are, what you have accomplished, etc. Nothing worse than having some loud mouth know it all talk about how big he is, how big his arms are, how he knows about diets and how to train people, etc., then YOU NEVER SEE 1 PICTURE OF HIM!!

STUPID and far from credible.

~SC~
    I agree that you have to show your face and say who you are. You actually do this for a living, and Im assuming you are very successful at it. You have a business to promote, and your physique and knowledge is a major factor in the business.
    I think a majority of the people on this board are not in the business and only consider it a hobby (lifestyle), but not a career.
    I could be wrong.

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    ok... but what if your marked by DT and now he is looking for evidence for a warrant or some sh1t like that... could he use this site as evidence against you in court, or to get a warrant or anytthing....????

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    ok... but what if your marked by DT and now he is looking for evidence for a warrant or some sh1t like that... could he use this site as evidence against you in court, or to get a warrant or anytthing....????
    Nothing on this site is enough for a search warrant.
    For example, if someone on this site has a pic up and talks about how much he likes to do coke and steroids , this is not enough for a search warrant. If the same person talks about having a stock pile in his bedroom and its all up for sale, then maybe a search warrant could be granted.
    Also, take everything with a grain of salt and use your best judgement.

frankrom2 is offline Banned
    maybe :P

Thread Information