Dog the Bounty Hunter is a white trash show all the way

I had the privelage of seeing this stupid shit on TV last night. It was so redneck and stupid it had me in stitches. Check it out if you havent seen it yet. It's not just Dog, it's his entire white trash family who are bounty hunters. Dog is just the leader.

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    Bro I think his wife is completely insane in the brain for thinking she looks sexy wearing all the trashy clothes..........

Lifter2005 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    I had the privelage of seeing this stupid shit on TV last night. It was so redneck and stupid it had me in stitches. Check it out if you havent seen it yet. It's not just Dog, it's his entire white trash family who are bounty hunters. Dog is just the leader.
    I agree. I dont like "bounty hunters". A majority of them incompetent wannabes. I have met some and they think they have so much authority over the general public, which they do not.
    Also, about "Dog". You noticed he doesnt carry a firearm. He is a convicted felon,(murder), I beleive. Explains why he can NEVER carry a gun. If he does he is violating the ICE law, felons with firearms.

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    straight up man... that is the white trash soap opera!

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    watched about 5mins last week complete crap!!!!

Heres some more about "dog".

Duane "Dog" Chapman was a member of an outlaw motorcycle gang in the Texas Panhandle in the 70's.

September of 1976, Chapman was at the Pampa home of Jerry Oliver when one of Chapman's biker brothers shot Oliver in the chest with a sawed-off 12 gauge shotgun over a drug deal.

Chapman got a five year sentence, served two years of it in TDC before being released on parole.

I am given to understand that Mr. Chapman had a string of armed robberies under his belt as a juvenile, also.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I wonder if he evr gets knocked out, or shot up and they just dont show it, even his girls missing teeth!!!!

candyman md is offline Junior Member
    TV bro's, that's what it is all about. "Reality" I have seen some episodes where his "family" has to scrap with some locals. He isn't afraid to use his mace. It looks like that s**t burns!

candyman md is offline Junior Member
    Also, ever see Family Bonds? It used to be on HBO. It was more entertaining than Dog IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by candyman md
    TV bro's, that's what it is all about. "Reality" I have seen some episodes where his "family" has to scrap with some locals. He isn't afraid to use his mace. It looks like that s**t burns!
    Your right, it does burn. It burns like hell! It will put the strongest guy in the room on the floor within seconds. I used to carry oil based mace in m previous career and would penetrate the pores on the face and surrounding areas. After about an hour it would wear off slightly.

GeeOweDee is offline Associate Member
    That foo is a ex crankser gangster turned muslim

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    isnt this stupid blond asshole guy who have an 80's hair cut and have a white car on reality TV?

Slick Arrado is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifter2005
    I agree. I dont like "bounty hunters". A majority of them incompetent wannabes. I have met some and they think they have so much authority over the general public, which they do not.
    Also, about "Dog". You noticed he doesnt carry a firearm. He is a convicted felon,(murder), I beleive. Explains why he can NEVER carry a gun. If he does he is violating the ICE law, felons with firearms.

Haha!! They do think they have "power".

Look at that HOT blonde............

funny thing is she dresses like that when they look for there criminals....

DUM BROAD!!

SHAOKAHN is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WILDCH1LD

Horridly lame.

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WILDCH1LD

yea thats him , thats the shity bastard I was watching last week, his wife is fat and she think she is smart while doing all those detective phone calls!!! how can they allow to lame ppl in the USA to do the job of the cops

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifter2005
    you be surprised what authority they do have. they have alot more authority over city police officers in certain situations.. let alone civilians..

My favorite line of the show... "Yeah Bra"

Slick Arrado is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Deezuhl
    you be surprised what authority they do have. they have alot more authority over city police officers in certain situations.. let alone civilians..
    Such as? They get laughed at around here.

i think the show is ridiculous. i saw it for the first time lastnight. after they nabbed the guy they were looking for... they got all 'buddy buddy' with him and prayed together. the guy Dog started giving him words of spiritual wisdom and slef help advice. they ended up letting the guy go.

what REAL bounty hunters do that?

Thread Information